Mark Passio Controlled Opposition?

billy t

Veteran
Just look at this site for example.
There's always been an information war. The only difference today is average people like me and you have been given a voice compared to 10, 20, 50 years ago when the "news" was the only narrative. His-story is ridden with false flags, Vietnam, pearl harbor, ect, ect, ect.

@billy t , I'm largely in agreement with you on Passio. Sadly many people today deny magic even exists and don't see any harm in promoting so called "white magic", while all of it leads to jahannam.

I actually see alot of shills sourced on these boards. Paul J Watson, Rebel news, ect. In short, "friends of Israel". There are even people to this day, on these boards who promote Agent Jones.

I think it largely comes down to bias. If someone says something you agree with then you promote them, regardless of everything else they've said.
An old user on these boards used to say.. "if a glass of milk has a drop of urine in it would you drink it?"
Disinfo poisons the entire glass far as I"m concerned, while others will try to ignore the bad parts.

Nothing good can come from someone who tries to paint kabbalah as harmless. Passio fans should take note of this.
Exactly. The other thing is you have to be EXTREMELY well grounded in knowledge to take the good and leave the bad. If your not able to distinguish between truth and lies then its basically like having a large block of chocolate where 20 percent of the squares are fine and the other 80 percent have cyanide in them. It will be hard to determine which block is which by merely looking.

Awoken2

Superstar
He basically admits that he teaches occult knowledge yet never explains in detail what it is.
Never explains in detail? Have you any idea how much information this guy has put out there over the years? Obviously not.

So the Kabbalah is not evil? Masonry isn't evil? Its just hidden
There is no such thing as evil in high level masonry. Evil is just a different expression of good. That js how it is perceived to be. I guess you didn't know this? That's why it's occult as it was hidden from you. If you knew this you wouldn't have asked the question.

Awoken2

Superstar
and somebody on this thread had the ignorance to suggest Jones hasn't done anything to shape society
You calling me ignorant? Lol.

If somebody like Alex Jones was able to dupe half the American population into thinking he himself wasn't as nutty as a freshly laid squirrel shit then America has a big IQ problem. His acting was so bad he made Hulk Hogan look like an Oscar winning thespian. Are you suggesting hundreds of millions of people bought that clown? Then as a result of being mesmerised by this guys clownage they ushered in a clown president?

Cool story bro

polymoog

Superstar
So the Kabbalah is not evil? Masonry isn't evil? Its just hidden? Right...
passio discusses occulted knowledge. no knowledge, occulted or otherwise, is evil. only thoughts and actions can be evil.
freemasonry, the kabbalah, etc. are indeed hidden. like awoken2 mentioned, they can be evil if applied or good if they are used as evidence as proof of a secret society.

billy t

Veteran
passio discusses occulted knowledge. no knowledge, occulted or otherwise, is evil. only thoughts and actions can be evil.
freemasonry, the kabbalah, etc. are indeed hidden. like awoken2 mentioned, they can be evil if applied or good if they are used as evidence as proof of a secret society.
Where did this hidden knowledge come from?

Lucifer?

That is what the occultists say. Supposedly Lucifer is the light giver.

All of this occultic knowledge goes back to Babylon. Masons attribute it to Solomon but he was free of what the devils practiced of magic. This knowledge was then passed on through oral tradition and it is evil.

Why? Because this type of magic can ONLY be worked by making deals with jinn (demons). Those who are deep into this stuff know this. Those who don't and want to dabble in the dark arts will find out the hard way.

billy t

Veteran
Never explains in detail? Have you any idea how much information this guy has put out there over the years? Obviously not.

There is no such thing as evil in high level masonry. Evil is just a different expression of good. That js how it is perceived to be. I guess you didn't know this? That's why it's occult as it was hidden from you. If you knew this you wouldn't have asked the question.
Yeah and a good chunk of his information is excellent pure nonsense. Baloney. Rubbish. Bollocks. People are just mesmerized by all his philosophical terms. Passio is astray and leading others astray. His talks are a joke. Only ignoramuses are amazed at his speech. All he does is regurgitate a bunch of gobbledygook from other misguided occultists. His ideas aren't original. Passio is lost.

I am also beginning to consider the idea that his talks are basically a form of mind control. The guy has all the signs of a cult leader and his followers have all the signs of indoctrinated idiots.

Last edited:

Identify

Rookie
Just look at this site for example.

Exactly. The other thing is you have to be EXTREMELY well grounded in knowledge to take the good and leave the bad. If your not able to distinguish between truth and lies then its basically like having a large block of chocolate where 20 percent of the squares are fine and the other 80 percent have cyanide in them. It will be hard to determine which block is which by merely looking.
Your poisoned food comparison does not hold up regarding knowledge. You can acquire a lot of false knowledge and believe it to be truth only to come to a better understanding later on. That is what the learning process is all about. Like polymoog said there is no evil knowledge as all you learn will one way or another help you evolve. The wisest person is the one who made the most mistakes...
Mark shares knowledge that he believes to be true according to his own experience. He provides the original meaning of certain words and symbols, talks about law and human psychology,... This kind of facts can only help expanding your mind.
It is now up to you to decide for yourself whether his conclusion is accurate or not. Refusing to hear other points of view tells me you are the indoctrinated one that is afraid of new insights that might make your current beliefs obsolete.

DavidSon

Star
Sorry question but what does being Muslim have to do with anything?'im muslim so im confused by what exactly you are implying? Id say I am conservative too haha but im asking what exactly do u mean?
I meant that with respect. @billy t has openly written about his faith on many occasions. Again my opinion is his true contention with Passio is on an ideological/theological basis. His concerns are ironic because the source of ALL Western occultism can be traced back in part to Islamic esotericism. Centuries before kabbalah Imams and other adherents were accessing 'Ilm al-Huruf (the science of letters) to communicate inner revelation. It proves the point that was made: knowledge is not inherently evil, it's what you do with it that matters.

http://www.alpheus.org/html/articles/esoteric_history/secret_islam.html

For the record I only started one of Passio's lectures and wasn't feeling it. I'd say he comes across as somewhat cold and egotistical. But that doesn't make him a disinformation agent. In one short video he strongly condemned the conformity of the masses which was great. He's fiercely guarded of his independence, something I'm sure we all agree on.

Let us not forget the real enemy of truth are the billionaire's mainstream outlets. They're the paid agents and shills. If independent content providers have interests you find incompatible then just change the station. With all the false judgement we should have a challenge here and each produce our own shows which would be lol funny. It's too easy to criticize others for something you can't do.

billy t

Veteran
I meant that with respect. @billy t has openly written about his faith on many occasions. Again my opinion is his true contention with Passio is on an ideological/theological basis. His concerns are ironic because the source of ALL Western occultism can be traced back in part to Islamic esotericism. Centuries before kabbalah Imams and other adherents were accessing 'Ilm al-Huruf (the science of letters) to communicate inner revelation. It proves the point that was made: knowledge is not inherently evil, it's what you do with it that matters.

http://www.alpheus.org/html/articles/esoteric_history/secret_islam.html

For the record I only started one of Passio's lectures and wasn't feeling it. I'd say he comes across as somewhat cold and egotistical. But that doesn't make him a disinformation agent. In one short video he strongly condemned the conformity of the masses which was great. He's fiercely guarded of his independence, something I'm sure we all agree on.

Let us not forget the real enemy of truth are the billionaire's mainstream outlets. They're the paid agents and shills. If independent content providers have interests you find incompatible then just change the station. With all the false judgement we should have a challenge here and each produce our own shows which would be lol funny. It's too easy to criticize others for something you can't do.
There is no such thing as "Islamic" esotericism. You are referring to Sufis who are innovators, heretics, deviants.

They derived their teachings via non Muslims who were involved in mysticism. Their beliefs have nothing to do with Islaam.

The misguided, astray Sufi Ibn Arabi was responsible for introducing the Kabbalah to the west. He was an apostate. He once said "Pharoahe is my example and satan is my teacher". He said that God is everywhere and whatever you worship is Allah. This is what the occult teaches too. He even defended the people in the time of Moses who worshipped the cow because he believes that God is everywhere. Ibn Arabi taught that God is in all of us when Quraan and Sunnah clearly teach that God is above and beyond His creation and not mixed up inside it. Many scholars declared him to be an apostate.

Islaam opposes the concept of "secret knowledge".

Allah referred to the Qur'aan as a Kitaabun mubeen (CLEAR Book) in many places .

The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam said "I left you on a CLEAR white plain its night is like its day, none deviates from it after me except that he will be destroyed".

The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam said "I am leaving you with two things if you hold onto them you will never go astray". "The Qur'aan and my Sunnah (teachings, sayings etc). The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam didn't say the Qur'aan, Sunnah as well as "secret hidden knowledge".

One of the early Muslims mentioned that if you see anyone having secret gatherings away from the people then know that they are astray.

There is no hidden knowledge in Islaam.

Last edited:

billy t

Veteran

"I guess you didn't know this".

I am aware that Masons follow Satan. Satan always says evil is good and vice versa. What do you expect the Masons to say? "Look guys we are here to deceive you and involved in evil and are calling you to the hellfire. Come with us and we will lead you astray".

What did Satan say when he told Adam to eat from the tree? Did he say that it was a bad idea to eat from the tree? NO. He tried to make it look good.

OF COURSE, they will say evil is good. Duh.

Passio also believes that the knowledge shamans have came from another another planet.

He basically admits that he teaches occult knowledge yet never explains in detail what it is. He acts like the Kabbalah has good in it.

Passio also loves to go on about how everyone is ignorant etc obviouslt si he can start his own little cult around himself. Total disinfo agent.
Lol as A Muslim we definitely believe that the occult and magik knowledge is actually not from earth so.........

There is no such thing as "Islamic" esotericism. You are referring to Sufis who are innovators, heretics, deviants.

They derived their teachings via non Muslims who were involved in mysticism. Their beliefs have nothing to do with Islaam.

The misguided, astray Sufi Ibn Arabi was responsible for introducing the Kabbalah to the west. He was an apostate. He once said "Pharoahe is my example and satan is my teacher". He said that God is everywhere and whatever you worship is Allah. This is what the occult teaches too. He even defended the people in the time of Moses who worshipped the cow because he believes that God is everywhere. Ibn Arabi taught that God is in all of us when Quraan and Sunnah clearly teach that God is above and beyond His creation and not mixed up inside it. Many scholars declared him to be an apostate.

Islaam opposes the concept of "secret knowledge".

Allah referred to the Qur'aan as a Kitaabun mubeen (CLEAR Book) in many places .

The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam said "I left you on a CLEAR white plain its night is like its day, none deviates from it after me except that he will be destroyed".

The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam said "I am leaving you with two things if you hold onto them you will never go astray". "The Qur'aan and my Sunnah (teachings, sayings etc). The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam didn't say the Qur'aan, Sunnah as well as "secret hidden knowledge".

One of the early Muslims mentioned that if you see anyone having secret gatherings away from the people then know that they are astray.

There is no hidden knowledge in Islaam.
There is no hidden knowledge in Islam but the magik that was brought down by Harut and Marut would be considered occult no?

At the end of the day we can assume that 99% of those who have a platform are somehow controlled disinfo agents. Be that as it may, we need to use our own discernment
absolutely.

I have listened to so many different people in this movement.

I listened to Alex Jones religiously for 5 or 6 years

I've followed David Ickes work and was a major contributor to his forum for even longer.

It's good to listen to all these people because it gives you different pieces to the puzzle. Not only do you get some of the truths they tell, but you also get to find out their deceptions and how they fit in to the overall conspiracy. Don't trust any of them. They are all a part of one network of elites or another.

I've never listened to Passio, but I remember one of the major shills on David Icke forum used to promote his work.

The whole "ex Satanist" thing. Not a good look.

reminds me of all the "ex intelligence officers" involved in the truth movement.

absolutely.

I have listened to so many different people in this movement.

I listened to Alex Jones religiously for 5 or 6 years

I've followed David Ickes work and was a major contributor to his forum for even longer.

It's good to listen to all these people because it gives you different pieces to the puzzle. Not only do you get some of the truths they tell, but you also get to find out their deceptions and how they fit in to the overall conspiracy. Don't trust any of them. They are all a part of one network of elites or another.

I've never listened to Passio, but I remember one of the major shills on David Icke forum used to promote his work.

The whole "ex Satanist" thing. Not a good look.

reminds me of all the "ex intelligence officers" involved in the truth movement.
Yeah it takes reading and researching alot of topics outside of just watching them to be able to use ones discernment correctly. Personally I think Passio and Icke and the like do provide valid information, but I dont hold their information like they are gods. Damn I cant remember what Icke said one day but I said yeah theres some disinfo right there. Someone else who doesnt do much reading or know about various topics will take every single thing they say as fact. Alex jones to me always seemed like a pre programmed wrestler lol. He once said he was willing to eat his neighbor when shit goes down and I was like yip nutcase confirmed

I see them all as salesmen.

They're trying to hustle you and sell you something to get you moving in one direction or another.

They use different techniques to draw you in and gain your trust and then they start going to work on your mind.

Some are better salesmen than others.

billy t

Veteran
Passio promotes veganism. One of his arguments for veganism being good is that this is what is taught in Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism and the Kabbalah!

He is ignorant on the subject of nutrition and should seriously shut up about it because it is not his area of expertise. For example when speaking about keto he confuses between ketosis and ketoacidosis. Only someone extremely ignorant of biochemistry would make such a basic mistake.

Veganism is promoted by those in power. 1) They want everyone to eat a nutrient-depleted diet and to sell us cheap meat substitutes and 2) veganism is promoted by occultists because it allows them to go into spiritual states where they can draw near to the devils from amongst the jinn.

billy t

Veteran
"I guess you didn't know this".

I am aware that Masons follow Satan. Satan always says evil is good and vice versa. What do you expect the Masons to say? "Look guys we are here to deceive you and involved in evil and are calling you to the hellfire. Come with us and we will lead you astray".

What did Satan say when he told Adam to eat from the tree? Did he say that it was a bad idea to eat from the tree? NO. He tried to make it look good.

OF COURSE, they will say evil is good. Duh.
"Do you know how much content the guy has put out over the years".

Do you know how many Big Macs McDonalds serve annually? Quality over quantity bro.

billy t

Veteran
There is no hidden knowledge in Islam but the magik that was brought down by Harut and Marut would be considered occult no?
Yeah of course but we are commanded to keep away from such knowledge. I meant there is no hidden knowledge that we need to draw near to God. Everything we need is in Quraan and sunnah.

Identify

Rookie
Yeah of course but we are commanded to keep away from such knowledge. I meant there is no hidden knowledge that we need to draw near to God. Everything we need is in Quraan and sunnah.
So to sum up your point of view:
- you are preaching all the knowledge you need is contained in 1 single book.
- And you go on accusing others who seek knowlegde outside of the said book to be indoctrinated...