Mark Passio Controlled Opposition?

billy t

Veteran
1) the man himself is an ex priest of the satanic church Im pretty sure he DOES know what the occult means and he is correct that the general public does not know. Seriously go on the street and ask people, u will find ur answer
2)he is absolutely correct that people reject phenomena they have not experienced so what exactly do u mean what is his intent? He is stating a fact
3)the dark occult is different to what wiccans describe as white occult, they are used for different things but either way it being used at all is a manipulation of reality and is wrong, again I am confused by you', Mark just stating facts
4) again he is stating a fact, how do u think these people achieve what they do, the general public are not privvy to what the elite use to control the masses so again he is stating a fact.
Great example would be black magik embedded into music. There are massive mk ultra mind programs and occult practices that happen within the music industry, I myself have been bewitched by that korean pop group BTS, I have experienced that phenomena, which many who havnt experienced what I have seem to reject that its even possible. Again Mark Passio is correct

You seem to just want to dislike Mark, I mean ur entitled to that but im yet to find Mark Passio speaking lies
"White occult". What is the white occult?

billy t

Veteran
Passio feels lonely because nobody knows more than him seemingly.

This shows his ignorance. Those who truly have knowledge realize they know nothing.

billy t

Veteran
Passio also believes that the knowledge shamans have came from another another planet.

He basically admits that he teaches occult knowledge yet never explains in detail what it is. He acts like the Kabbalah has good in it.

Passio also loves to go on about how everyone is ignorant etc obviouslt si he can start his own little cult around himself. Total disinfo agent.

billy t

Veteran
I, mean...what's the point? I don't have to tell you or anyone here that the world is totally fucked right now and its gonna get a whole lot worse...and you think that creating suspicion and attacking the truth movement is a good idea at this very moment in time!!??

I believe people on this forum have a pretty good sense of who's real and who's not. I don't put my faith in anyone completely. I post stuff from so called truthers I know aren't 100% It's called discernment and we all use it. My pineal gland isn't completely calcified.

We need unity.

edit:grammar
If we all adopted this mentality then those in power could easily manipulate us by infiltrating our ranks because they know we will not speak up when someone lieads everyone down a rabit hole. I do not like to just throw out accusations but Icke, Igan and Passio are clearly shady.

billy t

Veteran

At 4 min he pretty much says occult knowledge based on the kabbalah is just a tool.

Yeah it is clear he is a shady character and if anyone wants to listen to him then they will find out the hard way.

billy t

Veteran
1) the man himself is an ex priest of the satanic church Im pretty sure he DOES know what the occult means and he is correct that the general public does not know. Seriously go on the street and ask people, u will find ur answer
2)he is absolutely correct that people reject phenomena they have not experienced so what exactly do u mean what is his intent? He is stating a fact
3)the dark occult is different to what wiccans describe as white occult, they are used for different things but either way it being used at all is a manipulation of reality and is wrong, again I am confused by you', Mark just stating facts
4) again he is stating a fact, how do u think these people achieve what they do, the general public are not privvy to what the elite use to control the masses so again he is stating a fact.
Great example would be black magik embedded into music. There are massive mk ultra mind programs and occult practices that happen within the music industry, I myself have been bewitched by that korean pop group BTS, I have experienced that phenomena, which many who havnt experienced what I have seem to reject that its even possible. Again Mark Passio is correct

You seem to just want to dislike Mark, I mean ur entitled to that but im yet to find Mark Passio speaking lies
At 35 min mark. Goes on about how the occult is not about anything sinister.

DavidSon

Star
Yeah but none of what you're pointing out shows that he, Igan, Icke (is Derrick Broze a disinfo agent too???) are shills. You could better explain your POV. Here's an example of what it seems like you're trying to communicate:

"I'm Islamic and hold conservative values. I'm uncomfortable with presenters who have an interest in occult/alternative spiritual practices and feel like they're leading people astray."

It's that simple. We all have different tastes but as Frank was saying it shouldn't negate the positive things people are contributing.

polymoog

Superstar
sigh. passio is always talking about the true meanings/ etymology of certain terms.
occult means hidden or secret. thats it. he has said this dozens of times. occulted knowledge = hidden knowledge. occult has NOTHING to do with ''evil'', ''witches'', etc.

i could make the same argument for anarchy-- its perceived to be 'chaos' by most people, but it simply means absence of a government to rule. anarchy has nothing to do with rioting, but like 'occult', its definition has been completely warped into something else.

TonyVanDam

Established
We've literally been in an information war for at least 5 years now and its getting to the point where none are worthy of your trust.
CORRECTION: The information war has been going on since the 1990s when William Cooper, Jordan Maxwell, Anthony Hilder, Doc Marquis, & Dr. Steve Cokely were in their respected prime. That makes it at least 30+ years, not just the last 5.

And also, the 9/11/2001 attacks & the death of Michael Jackson were the only 2 occasions when there was a conspiracy boom period. It is still debatable if the 2020 U.S. presidential election screwjob on Trump counts as a 3rd conspiracy boom.

billy t

Veteran
CORRECTION: The information war has been going on since the 1990s when William Cooper, Jordan Maxwell, Anthony Hilder, Doc Marquis, & Dr. Steve Cokely were in their respected prime. That makes it at least 30+ years, not just the last 5.

And also, the 9/11/2001 attacks & the death of Michael Jackson were the only 2 occasions when there was a conspiracy boom period. It is still debatable if the 2020 U.S. presidential election screwjob on Trump counts as a 3rd conspiracy boom.
If he was just talking typical "spiritual stuff" then I wouldn't dismiss all he has to say just because of that but when he is promoting tje Kabbalah then c'mon? Really!?
If he was just talking typical "spiritual stuff" then I wouldn't dismiss all he has to say just because of that but when he is promoting tje Kabbalah then c'mon? Really!?

billy t

Veteran
sigh. passio is always talking about the true meanings/ etymology of certain terms.
occult means hidden or secret. thats it. he has said this dozens of times. occulted knowledge = hidden knowledge. occult has NOTHING to do with ''evil'', ''witches'', etc.

i could make the same argument for anarchy-- its perceived to be 'chaos' by most people, but it simply means absence of a government to rule. anarchy has nothing to do with rioting, but like 'occult', its definition has been completely warped into something else.
So the Kabbalah is not evil? Masonry isn't evil? Its just hidden? Right...

Yeah but none of what you're pointing out shows that he, Igan, Icke (is Derrick Broze a disinfo agent too???) are shills. You could better explain your POV. Here's an example of what it seems like you're trying to communicate:

"I'm Islamic and hold conservative values. I'm uncomfortable with presenters who have an interest in occult/alternative spiritual practices and feel like they're leading people astray."

It's that simple. We all have different tastes but as Frank was saying it shouldn't negate the positive things people are contributing.
Sorry question but what does being Muslim have to do with anything?'im muslim so im confused by what exactly you are implying? Id say I am conservative too haha but im asking what exactly do u mean?

billy t

Veteran
Sorry question but what does being Muslim have to do with anything?'im muslim so im confused by what exactly you are implying? Id say I am conservative too haha but im asking what exactly do u mean?
What has Passio contributed that is so beneficial that others haven't?

TonyVanDam

Established
I was only correcting Daze concerning the amount of time within the information war that is still ongoing. Nothing more.

billy t

Veteran
Passio basically promotes the idea that those in power have "special abilities" that others don't have. This is nonsense. It sends out the message that those in power are too difficult to stop and leads to hopelessness and despair. Those in power who dabble in the occult are practicing magic that has its origins with satan. Allah says "verily the plot of Satan is weak". Their black magic is nothing. Let them try their magic when the Qur'aan is recited! Lets see how effective their magic is then!

Anyway, I had some notes on Igan and Icke already. God willing I will write a detailed article/articles about these dangerous individuals and the concept of disinfo agents as well.

Some people here are likely impacted by them already and don't realize that they themselves are being indoctrinated. This topic is too nuanced to just do some posts here and there. It requires very long blog articles that link ideas back to certain occultists to show where each concept comes from.

All I can say though for now is keep FAR away from these people.

I know two guys here in New Zealand. A guy I know from school as well as his fiend have both listened to Icke, Jordan Maxwell and Passio A LOT and I can see the effects it has had on them.

Real truthers don't just speak fear, fear, fear all the time. Passio also supposedly knows more than everyone and nobody knows more than him. The only people he looks up to in terms of knowledge is who? The Church of Satan who he was with before. Why did he leave? Because it was about collective control over others while Passio wanted to have control for HIMSELF. Not my words. This is what he says. Make of it what you will.

This guy I know from school has a lot of correct ideas and then some more out there ideas that were very bizarre. I now realize where he got the crazy stuff from.

Furthermore, he once offered to teach me about Rosicrucianism because his father is part of that group. Obviously I told him I was not interested. It was very bizarre because he is against Masonry but then he wants me to join the Rosicrucian's?! So yeah, now I realize that these types of individuals think that there is such a thing as good occult knowledge and it is how you use this knowledge. This is their idea and it is wrong but it requires a lot of elaboration to refute this concept as there are many subsidiary issues connected to it. I want to do the subject its due diligence.

Anyway.

They are all a dark rabbit hole and part of a greater agenda that will become more apparent with time.

Also for the record. I generally try to keep religious topics for the religious section. That is my usual modus operandi unless the subject requires me to mention something. My religion doesn't teach me to go knocking on doors and sledge-hammering my beliefs down peoples throats. The message should be delivered wisely and that means having faith-based discussions at the appropriate time.

It should also be noted, I am not merely calling out Passio due to my own beliefs. I don't write people off as disinfo agents just because they differ with me theologically as some Christians do. However, when I see so called truthers with elements of the occult and I know that those in power are glorifying magic and the occult via hollywood movies then it raises serious questions about where they are leading people. Icke, Passio and Jordan Maxwell are also the most popular "truthers". When someone is popular then it is usually for a reason. All of the aforementioned individuals incorporate extra-terrestrial theories into their material. ALL of them. Passio has these concepts as well but just words it differently.

Also in regard to their popularity. I have noticed that their material is promoted by gaia.com which is a website that promotes new age spirituality and ALIEN conspiracies. The same sort of stuff that Aldous Huxley came with. All of them are down with Terrence McKenna and the whole psychedelic's movement which is just a rehashing of the CIA-controlled hippy movement of the 60s and 70s. All linked to MK ultra mind control. The idea is that you need psychedelic substances to kill your ego blah blah blah which is just another dark rabbit hole so demonic entities can mislead you.

William Cooper spoke about how he believes that the documents about so called UFO invasions may be used by those in positions of power to convince people of a fake alien landing. They can then use this to unite people against this so called enemy.

I don't agree with everything Alan Watt said either but the above clips provide some thought-provoking stuff on the concept of disinformation.

Last edited:
anybody who puts their faith in these mainstream "truthers" is setting themselves up for more deception and indoctrination.

Like Billy T said , they are all popular for a reason.

The Bible says that deception will be so great in the final days. That even "the elect" will be decieved.

Daze

Superstar
I was only correcting Daze concerning the amount of time within the information war that is still ongoing. Nothing more.
There's always been an information war. The only difference today is average people like me and you have been given a voice compared to 10, 20, 50 years ago when the "news" was the only narrative. His-story is ridden with false flags, Vietnam, pearl harbor, ect, ect, ect.

@billy t , I'm largely in agreement with you on Passio. Sadly many people today deny magic even exists and don't see any harm in promoting so called "white magic", while all of it leads to jahannam.

I actually see alot of shills sourced on these boards. Paul J Watson, Rebel news, ect. In short, "friends of Israel". There are even people to this day, on these boards who promote Agent Jones.

I think it largely comes down to bias. If someone says something you agree with then you promote them, regardless of everything else they've said.
An old user on these boards used to say.. "if a glass of milk has a drop of urine in it would you drink it?"
Disinfo poisons the entire glass far as I"m concerned, while others will try to ignore the bad parts.

Nothing good can come from someone who tries to paint kabbalah as harmless. Passio fans should take note of this.

I actually see alot of shills sourced on these boards. Paul J Watson, Rebel news, ect. In short, "friends of Israel". There are even people to this day, on these boards who promote Agent Jones.

I think it largely comes down to bias. If someone says something you agree with then you promote them, regardless of everything else they've said.
I've said this before basically.

But what essentially has happened is that a culture war has been ongoing in the West for decades, (in truth for over a century)

this culture war has been exacerbated with the emergence of "Trumpism" which Agent Alex "I Love Israel" Jones helped to set off.

and somebody on this thread had the ignorance to suggest Jones hasn't done anything to shape society.

All the Zionist disinfo agents you've named above, plus many others all play their part in the culture war and so you will see many people source these shills simply to "own liberals" in that said culture war.

and as you said they will ignore everything else, because in the end they've been programmed to see the culture war as more important than anything else.

Thats why you will see people who claim to be anti-war, anti-Zionist, anti-banker, anti-elite, anti-p***phile do nothing but source people who are Pro all of those things, simply because they agree with them on hating Liberals in the culture war.

Its a sad state of affairs honestly. We've lost the sense of truth and objectivity, its all just feelings and people believing what they WANT to believe regardless of where the evidence leads.