Mark Passio Controlled Opposition?

Karlysymon

Superstar
As to the OP, i've never listened to or watched the guy.......then again i don't listen to or watch most of the "biggest names" in conspiracy/truther circles on youtube so i don't really have an opinion on him.

Also, I recall Christopher Bollyn stating at the end of one of his presentations that he knows someone who's a part of the alt media/truther website (I believe it was Information Clearing House, I can't recall exactly) stating that they've said to him that if they actually printed ALL of what they know) they'd probably be dead. Therefore, for their very own safety, they're either vague or embellish some stories.
That reminded me of this
Archive.org.

"I don’t know know any imaginable way you can get information…First of all…Because, about 30%, based on what I believe…and you know what? Who says I’m right? According to my belief, and I have as good of, uh access to information as anyone in the world, probably, anyone I know of. About 30% of what’s written on Veterans Today, is patently false. About 40% of what I write, is at least purposely, partially false, because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that. I write…anything I write I write between the lines."~ Gordon Duff of Veterans Today

I think the same can be said of ex-intelligence officers well known in Conspiracy circles such as Kevin Shipp or Philip Giraldi (Unz Review/The American Conservative), in the sense that whatever insider knowledge they give out, we should just accept that they aren't giving us the whole truth about what they know or they'll be dead.

Identify

Rookie
In response to the original question.

He might be controlled oposition, you can never know for sure anyway. He admits he was a priest in the church of satan so trusting him would be foolish. Nevertheless, he has some interesting knowledge to share and that can help you in your general understanding of the occult. His lecture on natural law is very interesting. Although it lasts for 8 hours it contains some powerfull truths imo.

This does not mean i follow the guy or anything but i just like his insight in some areas. The best advise i ever came across is 'listen to all, but follow none'. You can extract knowledge from his lectures, applying the principle of focussing on the message instead of the messenger.

Imo, knowing who is controlled oposition is not the essence. Personal growth should be our goal, regardless of the source we should focus on the knowledge we can gain. Trust no one but yourself and you will be fine. As far as i can tell the whole world is controlled oposition in some way or form as we have all been formated to a certain degree since birth.

DesertRose

Superstar
Many 'truth-teller' types are infiltrated.
Their explanations 'maybe' good for delineating power only.
As Muslims who have been at the receiving end of coercive power we do not need those who explain power (Like Passio)to tell us about ideology or the mechanisms of revolt.

Last edited:
Theres a fella on Bitchute Max Igan who was mentioning in one of his videos that he would have content on Mark Passio's One Great Work Network.

Does anyone else find this site suspicious? Look at the logo. It has a one eye symbol and Passio seems to be pushing the new age agenda. These guys always talk about how we all need to put our differences aside and just unite which is exactly what the elite want so they can push a one world religion. Wouldn't trust this Passio guy as far as I can throw hView attachment 51707im. He is a ex satanist and has been involved in other occultic groups too. He is likely just pushing his own version of this stuff now.

I never listened to this guy but he is always being promoted. I feel like its better to just do my own research these days. Got enough good books on my computer to read to search into things but all these other so called truthers always seem to be leading people in a certain direction. Reading threads on here from regular people seems to be more beneficial. Usually if someone is speaking about the NWO and are very popular then they are popular for a reason. Even if what some guys are saying is true they will come across very apathetic as if there is never going to be a solution. Once you know what is going on it becomes easy enough to see through the lies in the media anyway without having to rely on someone else to do if for you but yeah that's just my 10 cents worth.

Theres a fella on Bitchute Max Igan who was mentioning in one of his videos that he would have content on Mark Passio's One Great Work Network.

Does anyone else find this site suspicious? Look at the logo. It has a one eye symbol and Passio seems to be pushing the new age agenda. These guys always talk about how we all need to put our differences aside and just unite which is exactly what the elite want so they can push a one world religion. Wouldn't trust this Passio guy as far as I can throw hView attachment 51707im. He is a ex satanist and has been involved in other occultic groups too. He is likely just pushing his own version of this stuff now.

I never listened to this guy but he is always being promoted. I feel like its better to just do my own research these days. Got enough good books on my computer to read to search into things but all these other so called truthers always seem to be leading people in a certain direction. Reading threads on here from regular people seems to be more beneficial. Usually if someone is speaking about the NWO and are very popular then they are popular for a reason. Even if what some guys are saying is true they will come across very apathetic as if there is never going to be a solution. Once you know what is going on it becomes easy enough to see through the lies in the media anyway without having to rely on someone else to do if for you but yeah that's just my 10 cents worth.
If you actually are interesting I've seen tons of Mark Passio's content and lectures and can bring some clarity. This is one of those situations where your assumptions are objectively wrong, and the truth being opposite of those assumption. Mark has spoken on the one world government that is trying to be brought about and the methodologies used to do this. Mind Control, your picture above he's talking about right and left brain imbalance. And how slavery exists when people or in these imbalanced polarized states. Left Side Imbalance you have the person wanting to dominate people. The Right Side Imbalance you have the people that are submissive to those that dominate, who lack the ability to stand up and defend themselves and others. This is the only state a master slave relationship can exists.

He states that freedom can only exist in balance of the two. Not being a person who dominates others, and not being a person that allows themselves or other's to be dominated. He states morality, natural law, cause and effect, exists objectively, and there being consequences for your actions if one wishes to live in a state of freedom one must abide by them. And unless these things are followed on a massive scale we will live in a state of slavery. That's what is meant when he says it needs to be in the collective consciousness, it needs to be followed by all, or at least by a percentage of people to have any real world effect. Needs to be popular, no hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. Essentially two principles, the Non-Aggression principal and the Self Defense principal. You, owning yourself, and your property being an extension of yourself, have free reign over your person and property. However, you not owning other peoples persons or property do not have the the right to do with as you please with what is not yours. Self Defense Principal: If someone violates your person or property that is an act of violence, it is a claim of ownership on that person, it is slavery, and the self defensive use of force is justified. He is very practical, and logical. Have you not seen his "New Age Bullshit" lecture? He goes on to say it's pushed by those that wish to keep people passive, so they pose no opposition to the tyranny they wish to bring about. He states action has to be taken in the world to bring about change, and meditating in a corner in your house will do nothing. That's almost a direct quote. There are some "spiritual" or esoteric things he speaks on, hermetic principals and such. 99 percent is real world information you can see and understand for yourself, without any woo woo. But to be clear, the main message, Truth is important wether it makes you feel good or not. You've an obligation to find it because your ignorance hurts others, morality is important, government is slavery, it is illegitamate, and you've every right to oppose it with physical force as it is immoral. He wants people to understand morality, so things like governments, funded through theft and existing through coercion, do not exist. So he himself, and everyone else can live their lives in freedom.

I can answer any questions about him, and if you did look into it I can guarantee you it may not make you feel "happy", but it'll be things that are true. Things you can think about and see yourself, without belief.

He might be controlled oposition, you can never know for sure anyway. He admits he was a priest in the church of satan so trusting him would be foolish. Nevertheless, he has some interesting knowledge to share and that can help you in your general understanding of the occult. His lecture on natural law is very interesting. Although it lasts for 8 hours it contains some powerfull truths imo.

This does not mean i follow the guy or anything but i just like his insight in some areas. The best advise i ever came across is 'listen to all, but follow none'. You can extract knowledge from his lectures, applying the principle of focussing on the message instead of the messenger.

Imo, knowing who is controlled oposition is not the essence. Personal growth should be our goal, regardless of the source we should focus on the knowledge we can gain. Trust no one but yourself and you will be fine. As far as i can tell the whole world is controlled oposition in some way or form as we have all been formated to a certain degree since birth.
Guy taught a lecture on the trivium and quadrivium, teaching people how to think logically themselves so they can come to the truth without him. Cant tell you how many times I've heard him say I don't want followers I want Peers, angrily and begrudgingly, and he actively seems to push people away after they've grasped a basic understanding of morality or natural law, and how to think for themselves. Wants them to go off themselves and do something other than just passively watching him. Just watched a lecture of him teaching people how to use the dark web for research purposes. The methods of how it works so you can go out and find books and information that might be censored now currently or in the future. Also advocates having guns and being familiar with using them. Never preaches initiating violence, only self defensive use of force. Cant think of anything I've ever heard to me that would indicate controlled opposition. New Age, controlled oppostion. Religion, controlled opossition. Atheism and Scientism, controlled opposition. Democrat Republican dynamic, helgian dialect, controlled opposition. New Age the good aliens will come down and help us out. Controlled opposition. Most having you rely on other people to do something for you so you dont have to do anything. That whole concept, controlled opposition. Not Mark.

hing him. Just watched a lectu
I believe the MSM was closer to the truth than the majority of alt media regarding those subjects.

Trump is gone because dividing the country and racism isn't a winning strategy in 2020, This isn't the 1950's. Its got nothing to do with media, Trump sunk himself. His response to Covid didn't help either. Record numbers of people voted, NOT FOR BIDEN, but AGAINST TRUMP.

Alt media spread through social media is very powerful and it helped Trump win in 2016, it has also created a large fanatical base that supports him even after his loss.
This has you in the realm of dialectics, this side versus the other, when you should be looking at the whole concept of having government or some one or group of people controlling others and the fictitious false nature of that. Your playing games when you could take a step back and see the game is invalid. Check out Mark Passio.

I mean have you come across one thing he's stated that lead you to believe he was attempting to manipulate you with malicious intent or was controlled opposition? I've not.

Identify

Rookie
I mean have you come across one thing he's stated that lead you to believe he was attempting to manipulate you with malicious intent or was controlled opposition? I've not.
No. I did not. But like I said you never know. They might clone him one day or he might hold on yo some critical info. He might build credibility to later on spread lies. Ect...
I don't know him personally so I don't trust him basically. This does not stop me from checking out his work and picking up what resonates. Like I said he shares some important knowledge.

polymoog

Superstar
max igans early stuff was good. the past few years, like daze said, has shown him to be very shady. igan may still have some worthy information these days, but why bother sifting through the dis- or mis-information? id prefer to find a cleaner source of information.

mark passio has been consistent and open about his background. passio steers clear of politics and focuses on individual freedom and sovereignty. he has, to my knowledge, never contradicted himself. he also offers solutions to our present crises.

----
rogan is pure garbage. i dont even understand how this guy is relevant at all.

jones and icke both put out news and have interviews with credible guests. disinfo agents or not; you dont have to like either one of the respective hosts to appreciate their guests.
jones' flip-flop on sandy hoax ended it for me. icke seems a bit sketchy, but he (and jones) have been the first stepping stone for many truthers to move onto bigger and better things. so... controlled agents or not, theyve certainly helped our cause far more than theyve ever hindered it.

billy t

Veteran
If you actually are interesting I've seen tons of Mark Passio's content and lectures and can bring some clarity. This is one of those situations where your assumptions are objectively wrong, and the truth being opposite of those assumption. Mark has spoken on the one world government that is trying to be brought about and the methodologies used to do this. Mind Control, your picture above he's talking about right and left brain imbalance. And how slavery exists when people or in these imbalanced polarized states. Left Side Imbalance you have the person wanting to dominate people. The Right Side Imbalance you have the people that are submissive to those that dominate, who lack the ability to stand up and defend themselves and others. This is the only state a master slave relationship can exists.

He states that freedom can only exist in balance of the two. Not being a person who dominates others, and not being a person that allows themselves or other's to be dominated. He states morality, natural law, cause and effect, exists objectively, and there being consequences for your actions if one wishes to live in a state of freedom one must abide by them. And unless these things are followed on a massive scale we will live in a state of slavery. That's what is meant when he says it needs to be in the collective consciousness, it needs to be followed by all, or at least by a percentage of people to have any real world effect. Needs to be popular, no hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. Essentially two principles, the Non-Aggression principal and the Self Defense principal. You, owning yourself, and your property being an extension of yourself, have free reign over your person and property. However, you not owning other peoples persons or property do not have the the right to do with as you please with what is not yours. Self Defense Principal: If someone violates your person or property that is an act of violence, it is a claim of ownership on that person, it is slavery, and the self defensive use of force is justified. He is very practical, and logical. Have you not seen his "New Age Bullshit" lecture? He goes on to say it's pushed by those that wish to keep people passive, so they pose no opposition to the tyranny they wish to bring about. He states action has to be taken in the world to bring about change, and meditating in a corner in your house will do nothing. That's almost a direct quote. There are some "spiritual" or esoteric things he speaks on, hermetic principals and such. 99 percent is real world information you can see and understand for yourself, without any woo woo. But to be clear, the main message, Truth is important wether it makes you feel good or not. You've an obligation to find it because your ignorance hurts others, morality is important, government is slavery, it is illegitamate, and you've every right to oppose it with physical force as it is immoral. He wants people to understand morality, so things like governments, funded through theft and existing through coercion, do not exist. So he himself, and everyone else can live their lives in freedom.

I can answer any questions about him, and if you did look into it I can guarantee you it may not make you feel "happy", but it'll be things that are true. Things you can think about and see yourself, without belief.
Thanks for the concise summary. I may have misunderstood some of his terminology. I will look into him more at some stage.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I normally don't comment about the content of someones thread, but to create a thread that suggests that a fellow truther is controlled opposition without any evidence whatsoever is in bad form. I mean, if Mark had a history of BS and red flags then OK, but this is wrong. This is so disrespectful.

Alex Jones was never able to effect major societal changes as our msn outlets are currently doing today.
What Alex Jones started now runs the entire Republican Party which are a bunch of Qanon/Trump cult members.

That's what happens when weaponized military intelligence psy ops take over a large portion of the population, posing as "truth"

Yes Alex Jones and his military intelligence pals HAVE shaped today's society.

The vast majority of Republican voters believe in at least some part of the Qanon nonsense. You have almost half of voting Americans essentially a part of a cult who believe in absolute nonsense. A large number of people are cheering on the idea that democracy is no longer a thing, and that power must be taken violently. They support a regime that toyed around with "martial law" and suppressing democracy. Their hero General Flynn suggested a military coup, and this was cheered on. That isn't "affecting society" ? LOL.

There are 2 completely opposite versions of reality based on these psy ops.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
What Alex Jones started now runs the entire Republican Party which are a bunch of Qanon/Trump cult members.
I just don't understand why you have to keep bringing politics into your posts.

The whole political game is just one big sham. They are all the same, their "party"name (because that's what it is as soon as they get in) is irrelevant.

You appear to struggle with this concept.
Yes Alex Jones and his military intelligence pals HAVE shaped today's society
I disagree. Alex Jones had only one objective which was to make anybody looking into the real conspiracy look mentally unstable by following him.
See Goebbels, to defeat the enemy you have to lead it

The vast majority of Republican voters believe in at least some part of the Qanon nonsense. You have almost half of voting Americans essentially a part of a cult who believe in absolute nonsense
Ohhh stop it with the Republican thing. You all sing the national anthem don't you? The land of the free?

That's nonsense right there.

I just don't understand why you have to keep bringing politics into your posts.

The whole political game is just one big sham. They are all the same, their "party"name (because that's what it is as soon as they get in) is irrelevant.

You appear to struggle with this concept.

I disagree. Alex Jones had only one objective which was to make anybody looking into the real conspiracy look mentally unstable by following him.
See Goebbels, to defeat the enemy you have to lead it

Ohhh stop it with the Republican thing. You all sing the national anthem don't you? The land of the free?

That's nonsense right there.

dude Alex Jones was the seed that birthed "Trumpism"

Trumpism has infected almost half of the voting public, and you some how see that as insignificant.

Jones had a much bigger objective than to "make conspiracy theorists look stupid" His role was to rally "the truth movement" behind Donald Trump and esssentially make "conspiracy theories" GO MAINSTREAM in the process.

So now conspiracy theories are largely not an objective look at deep state events, instead they are now disinformation spread through numerous Zionist and intelligence assets, reaching the masses through social media. Sometimes even more effectively that mainstream narratives.

Alex Jones mainstreamed conspiracy theories, so much that one of the major American political parties use those conspiracy theories for their political agendas. And the masses fall for the deception because they believe they are at the cutting edge of truth. YOu think its normal for a large section of a country to believe in a mass delusion ? p***phile Trump is really fighting pedophiles, who all just happen to be his political opponents, and he will be reinstalled by disgruntled generals (flynn and others) possibly even by a military coup, and they might have to be "the storm" and act on Trump's behalf to reinstall the dictator. Yeah totally normal and sane shit for a large portion of the country to believe in.

Again I dont see how you think mainstreaming conspiracy theories and completely shaping the beliefs and reality of one political party, and dividing the country so deeply into a culture war, is somehow inconsequential.

Of course Jones' didn't do this all by himself, but he was the seed. There is no Donald Trump without Jones and his conspiracy entertainment complex, and then his subsequent shilling for the Orange Dictator.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
dude Alex Jones was the seed that birthed "Trumpism
Dude Trunp was planned, not seeded. They are all planned. Have you not noticed how the new president is that tad bit worse than the last one? You've gone from being led by some whacky charachter that wouldn't have looked out of place in Goodfellas to some Zionist with senile dementia who walks like he actually needs to be on strings.

The politics thing will soon be coming to an end. It served it's purpose as a means of control but the psychos in charge have found a new, much more effective means of controlling us hence we have clowns such as bojo and Biden in key positions.

They want people to revolt to justify introducing new more orwellisn means of protection... from ourselves of course.

billy t

Veteran
I normally don't comment about the content of someones thread, but to create a thread that suggests that a fellow truther is controlled opposition without any evidence whatsoever is in bad form. I mean, if Mark had a history of BS and red flags then OK, but this is wrong. This is so disrespectful.
I have investigated into him more tonight and am even more skeptical of him.

I watched this clip tonight. I will highlight some of the points he made.

1) People are ignorant of what the occult actually means. Which send off alarm balls in my head because if they don't understand what it means then what IS the definition according to him?
2) He discusses how many people will reject phenomena they have never experienced. Yes, true but what is his intent here?
3) He mentions those in power are involved in the "dark occult" and it is inferred throughout the discussion that there is a dark occult and good occult. The dark occult is magic so it almost seems that he is saying there is good and bad magic.
4) He puts forth the idea that those in power have knowledge of the occult and know things that we don't. Hence he says they don't want us to know of the occult because then it will "level the playing field.

This was the most evil part because he is implying that those in power have some type of special knowledge that others don't have access to.

Let me guess. Passio does have some of this occultic knowledge but you will have to go to him to get it.

His good old mate Max is sitting next to him.

Igan recently claimed that Lucifer may actually be good and the light bearer.

They are both shills.

Lets just be honest here.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

1) People are ignorant of what the occult actually means. Which send off alarm balls in my head because if they don't understand what it means then what IS the definition according to him?
2) He discusses how many people will reject phenomena they have never experienced. Yes, true but what is his intent here?
3) He mentions those in power are involved in the "dark occult" and it is inferred throughout the discussion that there is a dark occult and good occult. The dark occult is magic so it almost seems that he is saying there is good and bad magic.
4) He puts forth the idea that those in power have knowledge of the occult and know things that we don't. Hence he says they don't want us to know of the occult because then it will "level the playing field.

This was the most evil part because he is implying that those in power have some type of special knowledge that others don't have access to.

Let me guess. Passio does have some of this occultic knowledge but you will have to go to him to get it.

They are both shills.

I, mean...what's the point? I don't have to tell you or anyone here that the world is totally fucked right now and its gonna get a whole lot worse...and you think that creating suspicion and attacking the truth movement is a good idea at this very moment in time!!??

I believe people on this forum have a pretty good sense of who's real and who's not. I don't put my faith in anyone completely. I post stuff from so called truthers I know aren't 100% It's called discernment and we all use it. My pineal gland isn't completely calcified.

We need unity.

edit:grammar

Last edited:
I dont have anything highly intelligent here to say except that Mark Passio is indeed not for the faint hearted. As a previous poster here said body language can tell u alot and Mark Passio has never contradicted himself nor has he flip flopped around like some of the other fishy 'truthers'. Mark Passio has always seemed to me to have serious integrity about what he is doing and saying.
I actually feel bad for him since he seems to feel he lives amongst complacent docile spineless sheep, of which he is not wrong but its a lonely life and u have to admire the guy for the passion with which he speaks.

They are both shills.

1) the man himself is an ex priest of the satanic church Im pretty sure he DOES know what the occult means and he is correct that the general public does not know. Seriously go on the street and ask people, u will find ur answer
2)he is absolutely correct that people reject phenomena they have not experienced so what exactly do u mean what is his intent? He is stating a fact
3)the dark occult is different to what wiccans describe as white occult, they are used for different things but either way it being used at all is a manipulation of reality and is wrong, again I am confused by you', Mark just stating facts
4) again he is stating a fact, how do u think these people achieve what they do, the general public are not privvy to what the elite use to control the masses so again he is stating a fact.
Great example would be black magik embedded into music. There are massive mk ultra mind programs and occult practices that happen within the music industry, I myself have been bewitched by that korean pop group BTS, I have experienced that phenomena, which many who havnt experienced what I have seem to reject that its even possible. Again Mark Passio is correct

You seem to just want to dislike Mark, I mean ur entitled to that but im yet to find Mark Passio speaking lies