Mark Passio Controlled Opposition?

billy t

Veteran
Theres a fella on Bitchute Max Igan who was mentioning in one of his videos that he would have content on Mark Passio's One Great Work Network.

Does anyone else find this site suspicious? Look at the logo. It has a one eye symbol and Passio seems to be pushing the new age agenda. These guys always talk about how we all need to put our differences aside and just unite which is exactly what the elite want so they can push a one world religion. Wouldn't trust this Passio guy as far as I can throw heec.JPGim. He is a ex satanist and has been involved in other occultic groups too. He is likely just pushing his own version of this stuff now.

I never listened to this guy but he is always being promoted. I feel like its better to just do my own research these days. Got enough good books on my computer to read to search into things but all these other so called truthers always seem to be leading people in a certain direction. Reading threads on here from regular people seems to be more beneficial. Usually if someone is speaking about the NWO and are very popular then they are popular for a reason. Even if what some guys are saying is true they will come across very apathetic as if there is never going to be a solution. Once you know what is going on it becomes easy enough to see through the lies in the media anyway without having to rely on someone else to do if for you but yeah that's just my 10 cents worth.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I used to listen to Max Igan alot. Back when him and Ken O Keefe were friends.. which was maybe 2014 ish, somewhere round there. Right before Igan called out O' Keefe pocketing donations from their one world charity I came across him.

Several years back Max once said he flew on a plane and no "ice wall" existed. This was back when flat earth was starting to gain ground. He's gone on record multiple times mocking flat earthers. However, about a year ago Igan himself came out saying the world is flat.

I'm not sure if the video is still around because it gathered a massive backlash amongst his audience and he recanted soon after. This was roughly the time i cut ties and dropped him. One for believing in flat earth, two for saying whatever the people wanted to hear, which clearly hurts his credibility by being a placater.

I'm kinda surprised you listen to him since he was the one who pointed out inconsistencies in the Christchurch mosque shooting, that you said you've visited? Anyway Max is likely a victim of MK. He has mentioned mentally "receiving downloads" multiple times.

I've never really listened to Passio. I know he was an ex-satanist, but i didn't really follow him in any way.

I agree those with the larger audiences are likely government assets. Such as Rogan, Icke and Jones being "popular for a reason".

We've literally been in an information war for at least 5 years now and its getting to the point where none are worthy of your trust.

Awoken2

Superstar
At this point in time I think it's safe to assume that anybody who has a platform left on social media to spread "truth", whichever truth that may be, will eventually lead you down some crazy rabbit warren that most will never surface from. I'm sure it's a Goebbels thing, lead the oppisition, then splinter it everywhere.

But also take into account that the MO of controlled opposition is to talk 90% truth and 10% fairy stories, they have to deal in these proportions to gain credibility, they have to be perceived to be thinking the same way you are thinking or people wouldn't start following them.

Factoring both those together you'll find that if you are getting your truth delivered through the abc agencies social media platforms then it is getting delivered to you by controlled opposition.

I find the best way of discerning if somebody is being truthful is by listening to the way in which people speak. The way words are spoken can often tell you more than the words spoken themselves (see politicians) By listening to tone, inflection and body language it gives a pretty good indicator of people's sincerity.

One thing that stands out about Mark Passio is that anybody listening to him learns quite quickly that this man believes 100% in what he is saying, this cannot be brought into question, he is not acting or playing a part.

For as long as I can remember Passio has been saying the same thing which is pretty much that by accepting governance we are accepting slavery. He also gives valuable insight into the rules which TPTB play by enabling people to understand the importance of words such as "all is mind"

I personally don't think Mark Passio will lead anybody anywhere they weren't going anyway as his delivery style is not for the weak minded.

billy t

Veteran
At this point in time I think it's safe to assume that anybody who has a platform left on social media to spread "truth", whichever truth that may be, will eventually lead you down some crazy rabbit warren that most will never surface from. I'm sure it's a Goebbels thing, lead the oppisition, then splinter it everywhere.

But also take into account that the MO of controlled opposition is to talk 90% truth and 10% fairy stories, they have to deal in these proportions to gain credibility, they have to be perceived to be thinking the same way you are thinking or people wouldn't start following them.

Factoring both those together you'll find that if you are getting your truth delivered through the abc agencies social media platforms then it is getting delivered to you by controlled opposition.

I find the best way of discerning if somebody is being truthful is by listening to the way in which people speak. The way words are spoken can often tell you more than the words spoken themselves (see politicians) By listening to tone, inflection and body language it gives a pretty good indicator of people's sincerity.

One thing that stands out about Mark Passio is that anybody listening to him learns quite quickly that this man believes 100% in what he is saying, this cannot be brought into question, he is not acting or playing a part.

For as long as I can remember Passio has been saying the same thing which is pretty much that by accepting governance we are accepting slavery. He also gives valuable insight into the rules which TPTB play by enabling people to understand the importance of words such as "all is mind"

I personally don't think Mark Passio will lead anybody anywhere they weren't going anyway as his delivery style is not for the weak minded.

Why would he put the one symbol on his site as part of his logo?? Also I only played 10 seconds of one of his clips and heard him saying people must speak up against the elite pretty much to achieve "collective conciousness". Or something on those lines. Anyone who talks about increasing conciousness like it's some universal energy or what not is a new ager and calling to mis guided new age quackery, no ifs ands or buts.

billy t

Veteran

Yeah and I played 3 seconds of the clip you posted and stopped after that. Clicks play. Passio: "welcome ONE and ALL". Me: "I'm getting outta' here"....

billy t

Veteran
"I'm going to tell you something that no other speaker is going to tell you", says Passio. Yeah, classic salesman tactic straight outta' Edward Bernays - Propaganda.

billy t

Veteran

Another thing is yes he may believe in what he is calling to but that doesn't change the fact that he is calling to dangerous new age teachings.

DavidSon

Star
Another thing is yes he may believe in what he is calling to but that doesn't change the fact that he is calling to dangerous new age teachings.
But Passio doesn't try and hide what he's about. He's not claiming to be Christian, Muslim, etc.

The message is we have to find personalities we're comfortable with. I check many people that are critical of religion but that doesn't bother me personally. As our confidence grows I think we become less judgmental of who/what everyone supposedly is. Voices in independent media calling each other shills and agents doesn't help address the largest problems we all face. People find different ways to approach the truth. If we're so overly critical of each other there won't be room to unite on common ground.

All that said I respect your decision to filter out individuals you don't jive with. I'm sure many have arrived at the same conclusion- deciding to publish their own findings instead of depending on others.

At this point in time I think it's safe to assume that anybody who has a platform left on social media to spread "truth", whichever truth that may be, will eventually lead you down some crazy rabbit warren that most will never surface from.
Most of the worst sources of fake news and disinformation have actually been deplatformed. Alex Jones was one of the first to go. Its all theatre. They are using reverse psychology to give these frauds credibility. I dont buy into the whole "censorship" clown show that many people are pushing. It's all orchestrated and an agenda to further divide the public.

I would say this was more applicable back in the day BEFORE the age of Trump.

Since the age of Trump, the controlled opposition is actually closer to the reverse where the disinformation is much larger portion than the amount of truth. This has culminated in military psychological disinfomation operations like QANON, where its almost pure bullshit, creating a fanatic cult base. I would say they are pushing the boundries with the amount of bullshit they can get people to believe, and they've pushed it hard with Trump and Qanon. To them its been a success.

In the age of Trump the mainstream media has been actually much closer to the truth than so called "alt media" which has done nothing but carry water for Trump and lie and decieve on his behalf.

Last edited:
Most "alt media" is controlled opposition. I've been saying this for years.

and no not only the obvious ones, like Alex Jones.

Some are better at hiding their agenda, others are intentionally more open in order to appeal to larger audiences.

They are pretty much all controlled by Chabad Lubavitch, who control both Israel and Russia.

Alt media is some form of Russian/Israeli propaganda, or Council for National Policy/JBS propaganda. But these groups are all working together.

Russian propaganda for example sucks you in by showing you the truth about American Imperialism and even exposes Zionism, while trying to cover up the fact that Russia is controlled by the same chabad zionist billionaires who control Israel. After sucking you in exposing aMerican Imperialism and corruption, they will then push disinformation whitewashing their asset Trump's crimes and pushing his narratives, all while "exposing" him at the same time. They will push their fascist alternatives to Neoliberalism, but its all backed by Chabad.

I laugh at people who think they are somehow awake by listening to all of these operatives.

Understanding the Control of Alt media.

Look at Breitbart, which is responsible for many "alt media" narratives, and we see the Russia/Israel/CNP triumvirate.

Breitbart was founded in Israel. Below are founders Andrew Breitbart, founder of GATEWAY PUNDIT Jim Hoft, Larry Solov CEO of Breitbart, and Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu

Breitbart was also run by Council for National Policy member Steve Bannon, and it was partly funded and owned by Robert Mercer, billionaire backer of the far right alt media complex, also a funder of Donald Trump.

Steve Bannon is also connected to Russian mystic, Putin advisor, and propagandist Alexander Dugin. They are pushing so called "traditionalism" and "populism"

https://www.newsweek.com/2017/05/05/steve-bannon-donald-trump-jared-kushner-vladimir-putin-russia-fbi-mafia-584962.html

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/2020/10/rise-traditionalists-how-mystical-doctrine-reshaping-right

I think you will find it very hard to find any "alt media" not under the control of the Russia/Israel/CNP triumvirate.

Awoken2

Superstar
Most of the worst sources of fake news and disinformation have actually been deplatformed
I don't know how you come to this conclusion. The worst sources of fake news and disinformation is our mainstream news outlets and from what I can see they are all going strong.

Alex Jones was never able to effect major societal changes as our msn outlets are currently doing today.

I don't know how you come to this conclusion. The worst sources of fake news and disinformation is our mainstream news outlets and from what I can see they are all going strong.

Alex Jones was never able to effect major societal changes as our msn outlets are currently doing today.
I said in the Trump age.

MSM has been closer to the truth than a large section of alt media when it comes to

1. Russiagate
2. Trump in general
3. 2020 election
4. Capitol storming
5. Pizzagate
6. Qanon

Even the so called "anti-Trump" alt media has carried water for him on many of these issues

Please tell me when the MSM created a cult willing to die for an elitist p***phile. I'd call that a pretty major societal change.

And let's not forget all the alt media who think viruses aren't even real and that 5G is what was really killing people.

There's a lot of garbage being served up.

Last edited:
I said in the Trump age.

MSM has been closer to the truth than a large section of alt media when it comes to

1. Russiagate
2. Trump in general
3. 2020 election
4. Capitol storming
5. Pizzagate
6. Qanon

Even the so called "anti-Trump" alt media has carried water for him on many of these issues

Please tell me when the MSM created a cult willing to die for an elitist p***phile. I'd call that a pretty major societal change.
I think you need to think beyond Trump. Controlled opposition may have inflections of Trump in it, but anyone looking for the truth, has the ability to see it's not only about the US electoral system. Considering the FCC eliminated the Fairness Doctrine/ Smith-Mundt Act in '87, there's nothing about MSM that is required to be truthful in any way.

Also, I recall Christopher Bollyn stating at the end of one of his presentations that he knows someone who's a part of the alt media/truther website (I believe it was Information Clearing House, I can't recall exactly) stating that they've said to him that if they actually printed ALL of what they know) they'd probably be dead. Therefore, for their very own safety, they're either vague or embellish some stories.

Christopher made this statement after someone asked him if his life has been threatened and responded by saying his family has paid dearly for the information he's disclosed. Anyone following his work, would understand why and knows they have.

I think you need to think beyond Trump. Controlled opposition may have inflections of Trump in it, but anyone looking for the truth, has the ability to see it's not only about the US electoral system. Considering the FCC eliminated the Fairness Doctrine/ Smith-Mundt Act in '87, there's nothing about MSM that is required to be truthful in any way.

Also, I recall Christopher Bollyn stating at the end of one of his presentations that he knows someone who's a part of the alt media/truther website (I believe it was Information Clearing House, I can't recall exactly) stating that they've said to him that if they actually printed ALL of what they know) they'd probably be dead. Therefore, for their very own safety, they're either vague or embellish some stories.

Christopher made this statement after someone asked him if his life has been threatened and responded by saying his family has paid dearly for the information he's disclosed. Anyone following his work, would understand why and knows they have.
Fair enough.

The biggest result from the scrapping of the fairness doctrine, was the creation of FOX NEWS, which coincidentally parrots much of what is said in alt media. Or are they leading the charge ?

The way I see it, much of alt media lost all credibility in the age of Trump. They completely exposed themselves, they launched a massive barrage of fake news and disinformation.

People don't get their news the same way anymore. Social media has taken over. Data Analytics like Cambridge A and the Israeli based Psy Group have taken over. Psychological operations run by elements of the military are manipulating minds with very dangerous lies. TV news is old-school and dying out in this new age.

Anyways its good to listen to a wide variety of voices to Guage what is going on and not get lost in an echo chamber.

Fair enough.

The biggest result from the scrapping of the fairness doctrine, was the creation of FOX NEWS, which coincidentally parrots much of what is said in alt media. Or are they leading the charge ?

The way I see it, much of alt media lost all credibility in the age of Trump. They completely exposed themselves, they launched a massive barrage of fake news and disinformation.

People don't get their news the same way anymore. Social media has taken over. Data Analytics like Cambridge A and the Israeli based Psy Group have taken over. Psychological operations run by elements of the military are manipulating minds with very dangerous lies. TV news is old-school and dying out in this new age.

Anyways its good to listen to a wide variety of voices to Guage what is going on and not get lost in an echo chamber.
I don’t think all alt media has lost credibility if one is using it for investigative journalism to get facts rather than opinions. Sure, there are some sites more credible than others, but brushing them all aside saying that they aren’t credible is groupthink, which is probably why sites like Briebart, Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, etc., exist. It’s to mix the truth with lies to give other sites that aren’t funded by larger corporations or countries, a bad name.

You might be right regarding Fox however, it’s basically all of the TV stations since they’ve all been consolidated into five media corporations within the last few of decades. Fox is interesting because I’ve seen it has mentioned the truth of some of the information regarding the covid psy-op, but then blatantly distorts or ignores information about other important issues, which is exactly how corporate alt media is.

Helioform

Star
I said in the Trump age.

1. Russiagate
2. Trump in general
3. 2020 election
4. Capitol storming
5. Pizzagate
6. Qanon

And let's not forget all the alt media who think viruses aren't even real and that 5G is what was really killing people.

There's a lot of garbage being served up.
All those 6 things have been represented in a false way.

Trump is gone now. And he lasted only 1 term. That tells you something about the power of alternative sources of information compared to the MSM.

All those 6 things have been represented in a false way.

Trump is gone now. And he lasted only 1 term. That tells you something about the power of alternative sources of information compared to the MSM.
I believe the MSM was closer to the truth than the majority of alt media regarding those subjects.

Trump is gone because dividing the country and racism isn't a winning strategy in 2020, This isn't the 1950's. Its got nothing to do with media, Trump sunk himself. His response to Covid didn't help either. Record numbers of people voted, NOT FOR BIDEN, but AGAINST TRUMP.

Alt media spread through social media is very powerful and it helped Trump win in 2016, it has also created a large fanatical base that supports him even after his loss.