Mark Passio Controlled Opposition?

Why would he put the one symbol on his site as part of his logo?? Also I only played 10 seconds of one of his clips and heard him saying people must speak up against the elite pretty much to achieve "collective conciousness". Or something on those lines. Anyone who talks about increasing conciousness like it's some universal energy or what not is a new ager and calling to mis guided new age quackery, no ifs ands or buts.
Sorry buddy but i would bet your absolutely wrong ever consider that religion is man made the word occult means to be hidden the occult is neither good or bad it simply means hidden knowledge what better way to keep it hidden from the masses then create a religion that says the occult is satanic then your almost guaranteed noone will look twice at it and then they can use all the tricks of natural law to control you

Fair enough.

The biggest result from the scrapping of the fairness doctrine, was the creation of FOX NEWS, which coincidentally parrots much of what is said in alt media. Or are they leading the charge ?

The way I see it, much of alt media lost all credibility in the age of Trump. They completely exposed themselves, they launched a massive barrage of fake news and disinformation.

People don't get their news the same way anymore. Social media has taken over. Data Analytics like Cambridge A and the Israeli based Psy Group have taken over. Psychological operations run by elements of the military are manipulating minds with very dangerous lies. TV news is old-school and dying out in this new age.

Anyways its good to listen to a wide variety of voices to Guage what is going on and not get lost in an echo chamber.
Whats funny is you believe the bullshit you speak the reason independent news sight poped up is because they knew the main stream media was lieing and then they went out and proved it and they succeeded it is the sheeple of the left that still believes msm hardly any of us watch fox unless its hannity or tucker

billy t

Veteran
Sorry buddy but i would bet your absolutely wrong ever consider that religion is man made the word occult means to be hidden the occult is neither good or bad it simply means hidden knowledge what better way to keep it hidden from the masses then create a religion that says the occult is satanic then your almost guaranteed noone will look twice at it and then they can use all the tricks of natural law to control you
Why is it "hidden"?
And let me guess the occult knowledge that is "hidden" is not religious?