Mark Passio Controlled Opposition?

TrustNo1

Established
Going back on the one eye symbolism one his website/what "light occultists" are:
In his lecture "De-Mystifying The Occult - Part 2" Passio explains that the Great Seal (reverse)//one eye translates to knowledge/divinity and the words means "He/She/It who favors our great work-The New World Order."
1624303843731.png
NOT saying that Passio approves of the NWO - but just that there are 2 versions of it.
1624304153933.png

The dark occultist use their occult knowledge to enslave humanity while the light occultist use it to uplift and enlighten the world. Passio uses the one eye on his site in support of the Light NWO - seemingly good intentions.
Make your own judgement on this- I don't exactly agree with him here but I thought I clear it up.

Passio is an anarchist, calls out new age as bullshit, goes beyond black and white thinking, and not a follower of any religion but more spiritual which is why your probably bothered by him. Just filter out the sketchy stuff, you can still learn a lot from this guy.

billy t

Veteran
Going back on the one eye symbolism one his website/what "light occultists" are:
In his lecture "De-Mystifying The Occult - Part 2" Passio explains that the Great Seal (reverse)//one eye translates to knowledge/divinity and the words means "He/She/It who favors our great work-The New World Order."
View attachment 57889
NOT saying that Passio approves of the NWO - but just that there are 2 versions of it.
View attachment 57890

The dark occultist use their occult knowledge to enslave humanity while the light occultist use it to uplift and enlighten the world. Passio uses the one eye on his site in support of the Light NWO - seemingly good intentions.
Make your own judgement on this- I don't exactly agree with him here but I thought I clear it up.

Passio is an anarchist, calls out new age as bullshit, goes beyond black and white thinking, and not a follower of any religion but more spiritual which is why your probably bothered by him. Just filter out the sketchy stuff, you can still learn a lot from this guy.
If Passio was truly given people secret knowledge that nobody could easily gain access to then he would be taken out. Think about it.

Your claim that Passio is not religious is nonsense. Am reading books and studies about the occult at the moment and many authors define the occult as a religion.

Did this secret knowledge come from God directly?
If not, where did this knowledge come from?

Last edited:

TrustNo1

Established
If Passio was truly given people secret knowledge that nobody could easily gain access to then he would be taken out. Think about it.

Your claim that Passio is not religious is nonsense. Am reading books and studies about the occult at the moment and many authors define the occult as a religion.

Did this secret knowledge come from God directly?
If not, where did this knowledge come from?
taking Passio out would just raise more suspicion and draw more attention to his work.
I’m reminded of CSM from x files saying “Kill Mulder and you risk turning one man's religion into a crusade” when they consider him a threat to their cause.

and I’m saying he’s not religious in the sense that he doesn’t identify with any of the major religions because their real esoteric knowledge is kept hidden for a ignorant world.
You don’t have to become a die hard follower of the occult but you should study and get to know the basics of it at least because that is what they use against you, and that is exactly what one can learn from Passio.
This “hidden knowledge” isn’t evil unless it’s used that way, but it’s given that image to keep ppl away from learning about it.
As for where it came from, who knows? But better to know what your enemy believes in

Daze

Superstar
You don’t have to become a die hard follower of the occult but you should study and get to know the basics of it at least because that is what they use against you, and that is exactly what one can learn from Passio.
This “hidden knowledge” isn’t evil unless it’s used that way, but it’s given that image to keep ppl away from learning about it.
As for where it came from, who knows? But better to know what your enemy believes in
We know where magic came from.

For a Muslim gaining knowledge of the occult actually has the opposite effect of protection as God alone protects and He has forbidden the use of magic. Other then being able to recognize it, a Muslim should stay far away from it.

The last prophet (saw) said..."If you need help, seek it from God. Know that if the whole world were to gather together in order to help you, they would not be able to help you except if God had written so. And if the whole world were to gather together in order to harm you, they would not harm you except if God had written so." (Tirmidhi)

This is what separates a believer from a non-believer. The non-believer will examine gematria, the tree of life, kabbalah, and all the garbage that goes with it. Thinking some of it will actually benefit him.

While the Believer puts his trust in the Controller of all things alone.. For a leaf does not fall from a tree without His knowledge nor does a fly spread its wings without His will. This is where protection comes from and the devils know it.

If Passio is saying kabbalah is harmless, I think Billy is wise for warning about him. But only a believer will take heed.

TrustNo1

Established
Someone who has worked with occult before and now claim to be out of their grip and preaching there is good and bad occult, raises question at first place. What makes this guy reputable in your opinion where he claims some occultism to be good? He says noone can ever get any contact with actual occultists with the real hidden truth, so they need to believe a third party, and here is the problem. If that third party is troubled for learning basics than we are wasting time on him.

If you ask how he is troubled, he raises smokescreen as far as I have seen trying to make us believe we can never know the actual truth making us hopeless, making evil look good and mixing some typical truth with new invented "good occult". I doubt he ever said any actual hidden knowledge this far. If he did, he would already be in trouble. You should question where there is a doubt before building up basic otherwise we are deviating our attention from trying to research the hidden by ourselves relying on a quesnable guy.
Yeah I already said that I don’t believe in the whole good/bad occult thing like Passio does. It’s sets up the viewer as more willing to get into it and turning to the more dark side of it eventually. I don’t blindly follow the guy and I know he isn’t 100% because you can’t really trust anyone. No one can really know the whole, actual truth.
But it’s like VC researching freemasonry and symbolism to open our eyes and show us what’s going on.

billy t

Veteran
taking Passio out would just raise more suspicion and draw more attention to his work.
I’m reminded of CSM from x files saying “Kill Mulder and you risk turning one man's religion into a crusade” when they consider him a threat to their cause.

and I’m saying he’s not religious in the sense that he doesn’t identify with any of the major religions because their real esoteric knowledge is kept hidden for a ignorant world.
Passios logic is ridicolous. You don't have to learn about the occult to protect youself. That is a lie. If you put your trust in God alone then nobody can harm you unless God wills for that to happen. Passio makes the so called elite seem more powerful than they really are by brainwashing you into thinking you need to learn occultic knowledge to protect yourself. Bollocks.

billy t

Veteran
From another angle. Occultism is based on magic. This is what the Kabbalah is all about. The written Kabbalah is only a portion of the true Kabbalah which is passed on through oral tradition. Magic requires contacting demons. This is well known. All famous occultists speak of this. How can there be good and bad magic when it all comes from the same demons?! Just because a demon said they are good doesn't mean you should believe them. Look at some ancient Shamans who used DMT and spoke to certain entities.. It started off all nice and innocent and in the end the "good entities" told them to sacrifice people to them and they obeyed. The deeper down the rabit hole you go the darker it gets.

billy t

Veteran
Do the so called "elite" need food and water to survive? Do they use the bathroom? Do they die like we die? Yes? Ok, then I am not scared of them.

DavidSon

Star
There is no such thing as "Islamic" esotericism. You are referring to Sufis who are innovators, heretics, deviants.

They derived their teachings via non Muslims who were involved in mysticism. Their beliefs have nothing to do with Islaam.

The misguided, astray Sufi Ibn Arabi was responsible for introducing the Kabbalah to the west. He was an apostate. He once said "Pharoahe is my example and satan is my teacher". He said that God is everywhere and whatever you worship is Allah. This is what the occult teaches too. He even defended the people in the time of Moses who worshipped the cow because he believes that God is everywhere. Ibn Arabi taught that God is in all of us when Quraan and Sunnah clearly teach that God is above and beyond His creation and not mixed up inside it. Many scholars declared him to be an apostate.

Islaam opposes the concept of "secret knowledge".

Allah referred to the Qur'aan as a Kitaabun mubeen (CLEAR Book) in many places .

The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam said "I left you on a CLEAR white plain its night is like its day, none deviates from it after me except that he will be destroyed".

The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam said "I am leaving you with two things if you hold onto them you will never go astray". "The Qur'aan and my Sunnah (teachings, sayings etc). The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam didn't say the Qur'aan, Sunnah as well as "secret hidden knowledge".

One of the early Muslims mentioned that if you see anyone having secret gatherings away from the people then know that they are astray.

There is no hidden knowledge in Islaam.
Sorry for the delayed response and going a bit off topic but I sent your (amusing) post to a well studied Shia brother to get his opinion. I thought you might be interested in his reply:

Oh boy. So many errors in his post, I'll just say them all right here:

1. "Sufis" were among the much-praised Salaf of orthodox Sunnism. Both Sunnism and Shi'ism are both inseparable from the so-called "Sufism"
2. The term "Sufism" (and it's proper name, Tasawwuf) is a distraction from what it actually means, which is merely the intensification of the inward adherence to the tenants of the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad, which strictly entail the essential importance of self-purification, Dhikr (Rememberence of God), Prayer and Meditation. All are 100% Sunnah. The most famous Hadith in all of Sunnism, the "Hadith of Gabriel" (look it up) speaks of this directly and in it's implications.
3. The centerpiece of "Sufism" is the Qur'an.
4. Individuals who may exhibit 'deviant' behaviors and commit Bidah do not describe the entirety of "Sufism", only the individuals in question.
5. Ibn Arabi PREDATES the invention of Kabbalah, so I don't know how he must have learnt it. Time travel perhaps? The earliest "Kabbalistic" texts were written around his death, the Zohar was written a century after his death.
6. Islam doesn't "oppose" the concept of "secret knowledge", as "secret knowledge" is not a Muslim typology, it is a western Occult typology coming through the strain of Rosicrucianism which came along five centuries after Ibn Arabi.
The concept of the Zahir and Batin are Quranic and very present in all forms of Islam, they way they are dealt with on the other hand between different schools of thought in Islam, are a different matter. Islam's most "hidden" knowledge is all out in the open, found embodied in Surah Ikhlas and Surah Fatihah.
7. As for initiation, Bayah is a concept directly from the Sunnah, Walaya, Awliya, Wali all related terms. The Sahaba gave Bayah to Prophet Muhammad, the Qur'an also speaks of how giving Bayah to the Prophets is the same as giving Bayah to God itself, as they are divinely sent by God et al.
In Sufi thought giving Bayah to a Shaykh with authentic lineage, is giving Bayah to the Salaf and Sahaba his lineage goes back to, which is as a result the same as giving Bayah to Muhammad and henceforth giving Bayah to God. Salafis likes to conveniently forget that.

Little would Billy be ready to admit but his idol, Ibn Taymiyyah was a full-on devoted Sufi. He just opposed forms of Bidah he believed had creeped into the Sunnism of his day. Salafis are deeply embarrassed by this fact, if not just ignorant of it, they can not use him, not his disciple Ibn Qayyim, as a refutation of "Sufism" when both were deeply devoted to it.

For the record Ibn Taymiyyah is a scholar I've actually come to appreciate in his own regard. His radical thought is a very important contribution and stands far above what the Salafi movement have made of it. Epistemology was one of Ibn Taymiyyah's primary focal points and he brings up many good points, things too that a Shia can take as useful.

It's awesome to read the rich traditions within Islam instead of attempted bullying by types who are afraid and frankly ignorant of history. I was inspired to download one of Taymiyyah's books and just the introduction alone is superb. Thankfully the childish, fundamentalist, Salafist view of life/reality is not the mainstream in Islam. Scholars and jurists over many centuries have clearly illuminated the balance between outer form and inner knowledge.

To bring this back on topic you've shown you're not mature or studied enough to teach who's a "shill" or not in independent media. You mean well but don't know 1/2 of what you're talking about.

Nikōn

Veteran
It has a one eye symbol and Passio seems to be pushing the new age agenda.
Passio may be pushing a new age agenda, I don't know or care, he is irrelevant to me. I know from what I've heard of his old lecturers that he is ideologically an anarchist though.

As for the one eye symbol, I think it is important to point out (as it pertains to the whole provocation of your post) that the all-seeing eye is a symbol of God. It originated out of Christianity, Protestant Christianity in particular. It has no particular interpretation outside that, in terms of the ways it has been later reappropriated and recontextualized.
One such example being how Freemasonry took it and utilized it, as did later occult traditions.

The thing is that you cannot make any particular judgements about the all-seeing eye than you can the name of YHWH itself or the person of Jesus. Both also have varying roles within Freemasonry and western occultism, that doesn't mean that they are owned by Masonry or occultism. But use of symbols is pretty fluid, especially in occultism.
But then Masonry itself isn't even a form of occultism really, even if the Scottish Rite flirts with Rosicrucianism.

billy t

Veteran
Sorry for the delayed response and going a bit off topic but I sent your (amusing) post to a well studied Shia brother to get his opinion. I thought you might be interested in his reply:

Oh boy. So many errors in his post, I'll just say them all right here:

1. "Sufis" were among the much-praised Salaf of orthodox Sunnism. Both Sunnism and Shi'ism are both inseparable from the so-called "Sufism"
2. The term "Sufism" (and it's proper name, Tasawwuf) is a distraction from what it actually means, which is merely the intensification of the inward adherence to the tenants of the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad, which strictly entail the essential importance of self-purification, Dhikr (Rememberence of God), Prayer and Meditation. All are 100% Sunnah. The most famous Hadith in all of Sunnism, the "Hadith of Gabriel" (look it up) speaks of this directly and in it's implications.
3. The centerpiece of "Sufism" is the Qur'an.
4. Individuals who may exhibit 'deviant' behaviors and commit Bidah do not describe the entirety of "Sufism", only the individuals in question.
5. Ibn Arabi PREDATES the invention of Kabbalah, so I don't know how he must have learnt it. Time travel perhaps? The earliest "Kabbalistic" texts were written around his death, the Zohar was written a century after his death.
6. Islam doesn't "oppose" the concept of "secret knowledge", as "secret knowledge" is not a Muslim typology, it is a western Occult typology coming through the strain of Rosicrucianism which came along five centuries after Ibn Arabi.
The concept of the Zahir and Batin are Quranic and very present in all forms of Islam, they way they are dealt with on the other hand between different schools of thought in Islam, are a different matter. Islam's most "hidden" knowledge is all out in the open, found embodied in Surah Ikhlas and Surah Fatihah.
7. As for initiation, Bayah is a concept directly from the Sunnah, Walaya, Awliya, Wali all related terms. The Sahaba gave Bayah to Prophet Muhammad, the Qur'an also speaks of how giving Bayah to the Prophets is the same as giving Bayah to God itself, as they are divinely sent by God et al.
In Sufi thought giving Bayah to a Shaykh with authentic lineage, is giving Bayah to the Salaf and Sahaba his lineage goes back to, which is as a result the same as giving Bayah to Muhammad and henceforth giving Bayah to God. Salafis likes to conveniently forget that.

Little would Billy be ready to admit but his idol, Ibn Taymiyyah was a full-on devoted Sufi. He just opposed forms of Bidah he believed had creeped into the Sunnism of his day. Salafis are deeply embarrassed by this fact, if not just ignorant of it, they can not use him, not his disciple Ibn Qayyim, as a refutation of "Sufism" when both were deeply devoted to it.

For the record Ibn Taymiyyah is a scholar I've actually come to appreciate in his own regard. His radical thought is a very important contribution and stands far above what the Salafi movement have made of it. Epistemology was one of Ibn Taymiyyah's primary focal points and he brings up many good points, things too that a Shia can take as useful.

It's awesome to read the rich traditions within Islam instead of attempted bullying by types who are afraid and frankly ignorant of history. I was inspired to download one of Taymiyyah's books and just the introduction alone is superb. Thankfully the childish, fundamentalist, Salafist view of life/reality is not the mainstream in Islam. Scholars and jurists over many centuries have clearly illuminated the balance between outer form and inner knowledge.

To bring this back on topic you've shown you're not mature or studied enough to teach who's a "shill" or not in independent media. You mean well but don't know 1/2 of what you're talking about.
I will reply to this when I have more time. You claim the idea that dhahir vs batn is Quranic. What is the verse? I have never seen it.

DavidSon

Star
I will reply to this when I have more time. You claim the idea that dhahir vs batn is Quranic. What is the verse? I have never seen it.
Well that was my friend's comment, that different schools carry different approaches to the concept. I just did a search and found this verse which is simply beautiful:

God says: "He is the First and the Last, the Manifest and the Hidden, and He is the Knower of all things." (Quran 57:3)

I want to add (as I emailed my friend) there's a lot I agree with you on several subjects you've posted about over the last months. So I take back what I said about you being untrustworthy, we all have our perspectives. Also here's a link to the treatise of Ibn Taymiyyah I'm checking out if you're interested:

https://ufile.io/j86hixs4

billy t

Veteran
Well that was my friend's comment, that different schools carry different approaches to the concept. I just did a search and found this verse which is simply beautiful:

God says: "He is the First and the Last, the Manifest and the Hidden, and He is the Knower of all things." (Quran 57:3)

I want to add (as I emailed my friend) there's a lot I agree with you on several subjects you've posted about over the last months. So I take back what I said about you being untrustworthy, we all have our perspectives. Also here's a link to the treatise of Ibn Taymiyyah I'm checking out if you're interested:

https://ufile.io/j86hixs4
Yeah, shaykh ibn taymiyyah raheemahullah rejects this concept and he argues his points well with strong evidences. I will look into his views on the subject further. The Sufis who say there is evidence fir hidden knowledge have weak evidences. For example Abu Hurayrah said I was given 2 bags if knowledge. One of them I gave to the people and the other I would have been killed if I revealed it. This was referring to knowledge of tyranical rulers who would come and he would have been killed for revealing the details of it. I will try reply in more detail some time in the next few days.

Daze

Superstar
As for the one eye symbol, I think it is important to point out (as it pertains to the whole provocation of your post) that the all-seeing eye is a symbol of God.
Says it all, doesn't it?

Nikōn

Veteran
Says it all, doesn't it?
Well yeah, the Omniscience of God.

"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart,
that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath;
there is no other."

- Deuteronomy 4:39

“Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?” declares the Lord.
“Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?” declares the Lord.

- Jeremiah 23:24

Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,

for darkness is as light to you.
- Psalm 139:7-12

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God,
“who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

- Revelation 1:8

“You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they were created

and have their being.”
- Revelation 4:11

The Qur'an also says, as I'm sure you're familiar:

God—there is no god except Him— is the Living One, the All-sustainer.
Neither drowsiness befalls Him nor sleep.
To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth.
Who is it that may intercede with Him except with His permission?
He knows that which is before them and that which is behind them,
and they do not comprehend anything of His knowledge except what He wishes.
His seat embraces the heavens and the earth,
and He is not wearied by their preservation,

and He is the All-exalted, the All-supreme.
- Qur'an, 2:255

To God belong the east and the west:
so whichever way you turn, there is the face of God!
God is indeed all-bounteous, all-knowing.
- Qur'an 2:115

That is God, your Lord,
there is no god except Him,
the creator of all things; so worship Him.
He watches over all things.
Vision does not apprehend him,
Yet he apprehends all Vision,

And he is all-Seeing, all-Aware.
- Qur'an, 6:102-103

The point is that the 'all-seeing eye' is very much an archetypal Abrahamic symbol that only reflects the most basic tenants of Abrahamic Monotheism, nothing more or less.
The groups who have appropriated it have their various reasons, some in favor of the Abrahamic religions (usually Christianity) and others as a taunt (such as Adam Weishaupt's secular, liberal, Bavarian Illuminati).
Outside of this, the symbol is nothing more than a meme.

Daze

Superstar
Well yeah, the Omniscience of God.

"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart,
that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath;
there is no other."

- Deuteronomy 4:39

“Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?” declares the Lord.
“Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?” declares the Lord.

- Jeremiah 23:24

Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,

for darkness is as light to you.
- Psalm 139:7-12

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God,
“who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

- Revelation 1:8

“You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they were created

and have their being.”
- Revelation 4:11

The Qur'an also says, as I'm sure you're familiar:

God—there is no god except Him— is the Living One, the All-sustainer.
Neither drowsiness befalls Him nor sleep.
To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth.
Who is it that may intercede with Him except with His permission?
He knows that which is before them and that which is behind them,
and they do not comprehend anything of His knowledge except what He wishes.
His seat embraces the heavens and the earth,
and He is not wearied by their preservation,

and He is the All-exalted, the All-supreme.
- Qur'an, 2:255

To God belong the east and the west:
so whichever way you turn, there is the face of God!
God is indeed all-bounteous, all-knowing.
- Qur'an 2:115

That is God, your Lord,
there is no god except Him,
the creator of all things; so worship Him.
He watches over all things.
Vision does not apprehend him,
Yet he apprehends all Vision,

And he is all-Seeing, all-Aware.
- Qur'an, 6:102-103

The point is that the 'all-seeing eye' is very much an archetypal Abrahamic symbol that only reflects the most basic tenants of Abrahamic Monotheism, nothing more or less.
The groups who have appropriated it have their various reasons, some in favor of the Abrahamic religions (usually Christianity) and others as a taunt (such as Adam Weishaupt's secular, liberal, Bavarian Illuminati).
Outside of this, the symbol is nothing more than a meme.
Screenshot 2021-06-24 at 00-41-33 Sahih al-Bukhari 7408 - Oneness, Uniqueness of Allah (Tawhee...png

I would show you how kafir appears with the 1 eye, but i doubt it would make much difference.

If the one eyed man is your god then so be it. However my Lord is not one eyed.

Nikōn

Veteran
Not really, we find ourselves in an age of deception while many attribute anti-christ symbols to God himself. A damaged figure who will one day claim to be god incarnate.
Cool, but do you give the slightest fuck towards the actual history and meaning of the symbol? or are you just going to desperately try and wedge it into the Dajjal prophecies.

The association of an eye with the concept of Divine Providence is found in Christianity. In late Renaissance European iconography, the Eye, surrounded by a triangle, was an explicit image of the Christian Trinity.[15] The Eye of Providence was later painted over an image of three faces in Pontormo's 1525 Supper at Emmaus.[5] Seventeenth-century depictions of the Eye sometimes show it surrounded by clouds or sunbursts.[16] The Eye of God in a triangle is still used in church architecture and Christian art to symbolize the Trinity and God's omnipresence and divine providence.