- Aug 2, 2020
Just look at this site for example.
Exactly. The other thing is you have to be EXTREMELY well grounded in knowledge to take the good and leave the bad. If your not able to distinguish between truth and lies then its basically like having a large block of chocolate where 20 percent of the squares are fine and the other 80 percent have cyanide in them. It will be hard to determine which block is which by merely looking.There's always been an information war. The only difference today is average people like me and you have been given a voice compared to 10, 20, 50 years ago when the "news" was the only narrative. His-story is ridden with false flags, Vietnam, pearl harbor, ect, ect, ect.
@billy t , I'm largely in agreement with you on Passio. Sadly many people today deny magic even exists and don't see any harm in promoting so called "white magic", while all of it leads to jahannam.
I actually see alot of shills sourced on these boards. Paul J Watson, Rebel news, ect. In short, "friends of Israel". There are even people to this day, on these boards who promote Agent Jones.
I think it largely comes down to bias. If someone says something you agree with then you promote them, regardless of everything else they've said.
An old user on these boards used to say.. "if a glass of milk has a drop of urine in it would you drink it?"
Disinfo poisons the entire glass far as I"m concerned, while others will try to ignore the bad parts.
Nothing good can come from someone who tries to paint kabbalah as harmless. Passio fans should take note of this.