"Mark of the Beast" is a chip!

Giraffe123

Rookie
Thanks for the warning man.

Now the microchip might come in a vaccine.

You're welcome.
Do you mean, baby chipping?

Pros: Kids would be easily tracked where they are now. Child kidnapping cases would be easily solved.

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you mean, baby chipping?

Pros: Kids would be easily tracked where they are now. Child kidnapping cases would be easily solved.
Mandatory vaccine... and child kidnappings could be perfected with a convienient tracking device like an implantable microchip.

Vytas

Star
And why do you need two microchips? on forehead and on hand ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Microchip in the brain is to communicate with the AI and machines. This might not be manadory except for the elite.

Thunderian

Superstar
You don't need one in the forehead and one in the hand. It's one or the other.

Revelation 14:9 - And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,​
Anyway, people can get all the chips they want these days without fear of taking the mark. The antichrist hasn't been revealed, and no one needs to worship him.

TokiEl

Superstar

Revelation 14:9 - And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,​

Anyway, people can get all the chips they want these days without fear of taking the mark. The antichrist hasn't been revealed, and no one needs to worship him.
The Antichrist has been revealed... but not the little horn.

They are not the same... the former is the religious authority and the latter is the worldly authority.

The little horn will uproot three of the ten horns on the composite end time beast... and he is not revealed yet.

Vytas

Star

Thanks, not sure when and how i confused it. I do not believe it's going to be chip btw.

TokiEl

Superstar
I'm not sure if you're playing a game or not. I don't know because no one does, and I don't have any idea who he might be. Who do you think the antichrist is?
How come you don't know... is it because the Holy spirit is silent ?

The Helper who will guide us into all truths... is not helping ?

Is He absent ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Wasn't talking to you genius
Well i was talking to you.

If you don't know... shut up !

That's a word to the wise so i suppose you will disregard it... but it's always wise to be still if one doesn't know.

Vytas

Star

That's a word to the wise so i suppose you will disregard it... but it's always wise to be still if one doesn't know.

Lol troll is trolling again. Ignore you go to keep gnostic bishop company.