Marina Abramovic presents "The Life" mixed reality experience

Vulpesrex

Rookie
My parents like CBS Sunday Morning show so I follow it on YouTube and send my mom clips occasionally. They did a piece on her and its weird how normal she seems. No mention of any weird satanic stuff until you read the comments section.

B_JMNN

Established
My parents like CBS Sunday Morning show so I follow it on YouTube and send my mom clips occasionally. They did a piece on her and its weird how normal she seems. No mention of any weird satanic stuff until you read the comments section.

So playing the Knife game, and continuing while stabbing yourself, is normal. The video shows weird stuff around a minute in...

Vulpesrex

Rookie
So playing the Knife game, and continuing while stabbing yourself, is normal. The video shows weird stuff around a minute in...
Touche, but I know a few ppl who did that as bored teenagers. I meant that they didn't mention the spirit cooking or mock cannibalism dinners, which I found surprising since that's what many people know her for.

Mah1122

I'd like to just add a little note about the mixed reality headset. I have not tried it myself but I was able to speak with a developer last year. He told me that mixed really will be "huge". The technology uses projections straight into the retina. It is an image that is as realistic as it gets. Personally I don't want anything projecting into my retinas especially any of this satanic art.

B_JMNN

Established
I'd like to just add a little note about the mixed reality headset. I have not tried it myself but I was able to speak with a developer last year. He told me that mixed really will be "huge". The technology uses projections straight into the retina. It is an image that is as realistic as it gets. Personally I don't want anything projecting into my retinas especially any of this satanic art.

Reminds me of Sword Art Online.

2020-04-27 16_57_03-Microsoft Releases (and Deletes) an Ad With Elite Occultist Marina Abramov...png
copy of the video has also been deleted.

I need to open my heart,” Ms. Abramovic said. “I really want to ask these people, ‘Can you stop with this? Can you stop harassing me? Can’t you see that this is just the art I’ve been doing for 50 years of my life?’
Can’t Microsoft see that this is just the art she has been doing for 50 years of her life?

They’re gonna use the headsets to transmit light waves via your retina to control you. Or implant thoughts. Or subdue you. They have the technology and likely the 5G network will support it.