Marina Abramovic and Brazil

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Since she labels it as 'art' I might as well put this here and not on 'religion and spirituality'.

So, yesterday I learned that marina abramovic came to brazil back in 2015 to work on her 'art' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The trailer is pretty much enough to tell everything that needs to be told about the subject.

One of the people in the trailer is the dude known as "John of god" who was arrested for r*pe and is facing over 500 charges ranging from basically everything you are capable thinking of.

He is charged on r*pe, torture, drug trafficking, ilegal ownership of weapons, weapon traficking, child traficking, human sex-traficking-slavery, ilegal practice of medicine, extorsion, Money laundry, murder, URANIUM TRAFICKING (I mean, as if child and human traficking wasn't bad enough the guy got radioactive too?), incest... the list goes on and on.

I'm kinda interested in watching this but I'm also very afraid of tainting my home and my eyes with such filth stuff.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Found the video on youtube, if anyone has interest on it.

Attention: strong images regarding the first part of the dirty old bastard. All tricks, smoke and mirrors but still some of you might find it disturbing

EDIT: FFS, FFS SKIP THE FIRST PART THERE IS A KNIFE TO THE EYE SCENE FFS

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
The only upside to Marina Abramovich is the fact she reveals what the Elites REALLY believe.

And no, I ain't clicking that snuff film.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
And no, I ain't clicking that snuff film.
I'm only watching it now because I was on a break during my studies and had to have something on background during work, also it is Brazil and I was curious.

Glad to see that there are some people at the comments that are aware of the real stuff happening there.

It's frightening how she can pass off as a normal person, but still has an unnatural air around her when she's "on".

From 49:50 to 51:00 she tells about her childhood and how her mother used to be scared of bacteria and she had to live in isolation, anyone who came to visit her has to use a mask not to spread viruses. During isolation she noted an ivisible world and would talk to the shadows.

Could this be an subsequent objective to the covid pandemic? People living in isolation, how many people have tried yoga and other stuff as means to calm down and cope with the hysteria? And how many more people have come in contact with other spirit beings?

Last edited: