Marina Abramovic - 5 hour TV special

I heard she was a man.

She's not only accused of being a witch, she has the physiognomy of one too.

She also had a Black Mass before the election apparently, cursing Trump and blessing Biden.

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
I think it's weird these people are propped up by media so much, and I don't think they will like it when they reap what they sow, and get EXACTLY what they want. Miss Abramovich's weird deal with Microsoft tells me all I need to know. All apologies, but I do not like what they stand for.

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
So there I am, happily watching Sharknado, and they keep advertising this at me.

Marina Abramovic takes over TV with a 5 hour special of pleasure, pain and disturbing scenes.

Also the pleasure and pain combo makes me think she's an uglier hairier and less entertaining pinhead (hellraiser) lol, please forgive my sophomoric humor :)

Cintra

Star
Also, in the UK, the sky arts channel has very recently been made free for everyone.

And this is how they choose to celebrate that.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I decided to stop watching BBC news yesterday and thought I would dry a different channel. I gave Sky News a try - everything was fine till the adverts came on...

There she was, straight out of an end-times drama!!! I don’t know if curiosity will get the better of me, but I think I will give it a miss as I am finding evil increasingly predictable and boring!

Journeyman

Established
BBC recently featured MA on its 'Imagine' strand:

Called 'The Ugly Duckling'

@OctoZone - reduces to 8 in full english and full reduction:
the ugly duckling17971

I decided to stop watching BBC news yesterday and thought I would dry a different channel. I gave Sky News a try - everything was fine till the adverts came on...

There she was, straight out of an end-times drama!!! I don’t know if curiosity will get the better of me, but I think I will give it a miss as I am finding evil increasingly predictable and boring!
Other than sport I'm trying to watch as little as possible. I feel better the less of it I consume.

For music I'm leaning more classical, hoping there's less programming in there.

Cintra

Star
I am not concerned about her appearance or her gender.

I am bothered about how this pain, pleasure, disturbing scenes stuff relates to being human.
I am concerned at the message she is giving, and the platform she has been given.

This woman lay on a table and let people 'do stuff' to her.

And although that is her business, I don't think other people masochistic practices should be treated as either entertainment, or as some kind of teaching method that will show people 'how to be human'.

And its weird. 5 hours of someone most people have never heard of, pushed at random TV viewers, repeatedly, like it was some kind of media coup that we all have to watch.

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
I am not concerned about her appearance or her gender.

I am bothered about how this pain, pleasure, disturbing scenes stuff relates to being human.
I am concerned at the message she is giving, and the platform she has been given.

This woman lay on a table and let people 'do stuff' to her.

And although that is her business, I don't think other people masochistic practices should be treated as either entertainment, or as some kind of teaching method that will show people 'how to be human'.

And its weird. 5 hours of someone most people have never heard of, pushed at random TV viewers, repeatedly, like it was some kind of media coup that we all have to watch.
Oh yeah all my childish meanness aside it's the agenda behind her, the platform people are giving her, that has me rather concerned. No amount of mean jokes I make will change that this is a problem. I don't want a freak like her having a platform to define humanity for all of us "nobodies". And her elite ties are really weird too. I feel sorry for you guys in the UK having this crammed down your throat.

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
Also who is Tilda Swinton? I'll do a search but I'm curious what kind of elite ties she has, like is it more of the spirit cooking stupidity or something else? Morbid curiosity has the better of me lol :)

Truthtellwe

Rookie
Also who is Tilda Swinton? I'll do a search but I'm curious what kind of elite ties she has, like is it more of the spirit cooking stupidity or something else? Morbid curiosity has the better of me lol :)
She’s the more masculine version of Ziggy Stardust

Journeyman

Established
Background is Anglo/Scottish aristocracy, went to school with Diana Spencer. The cousin of Edith Sitwell, check out this photoshoot for occult references:

First came to attention working with Derek Jarman on 'Caravvagio', renowned for androgynous looks and roles, particularly 'Orlando'.

Played a menacing angel in 'Constantine' and there was a backlash when cast in Dr Strange which looked a little staged.