Marina Abramovic - 5 hour TV special

I don't know of her elite ties but she's at the forefront of all satanist movies and events. she's not a puppet who works for money or doesn't know what she's doing. she definitely knows what she's doing. that's what makes her scary.

Diogenes

Established
Also who is Tilda Swinton? I'll do a search but I'm curious what kind of elite ties she has, like is it more of the spirit cooking stupidity or something else? Morbid curiosity has the better of me lol :)
She's the twin sister of Thom Yorke from Radiohead.

ledonnarama

Rookie
I am not concerned about her appearance or her gender.

I am bothered about how this pain, pleasure, disturbing scenes stuff relates to being human.
I am concerned at the message she is giving, and the platform she has been given.

This woman lay on a table and let people 'do stuff' to her.

And although that is her business, I don't think other people masochistic practices should be treated as either entertainment, or as some kind of teaching method that will show people 'how to be human'.

And its weird. 5 hours of someone most people have never heard of, pushed at random TV viewers, repeatedly, like it was some kind of media coup that we all have to watch.
Did she really have 5 hours??? All at once??? So messed up and in your face!!! Ugh. I'd look more into it but I'd probably become ill.
Funny this was after pizza gate, right? And during COVID. Her attachment to Bills Gates of Hell are beyond obviously "sus"