Marilyn Monroe - The Original Tranny?

Tr33H1gh

Rookie
I know i know ... ridiculous right?
however after researching it's not so far fetched
Norma Jean was born an orphan, jumping from foster home to foster home. But she he has AN AWFUL Lot of childhood pictures. A lot of them of her dressed up. (Early conditioning).

None the less she got famous and changed her name; along with few movies, plastic surgeries, magazine covers and a million look a likes later, EVEN A FACE MOLE..Marilyn Monroe becomes a household name...

my theory is a young boy was tortured and castrated at a young age to maintain a youth/ feminine like appearance to please sick wishes of elite. along with hormonal medication and make up it was not so hard for a delicate boy to portray a beautiful woman.

anything peculiar?Screenshot_20170927-041311.png Screenshot_20170927-041208.png
Screenshot_20170927-040922.png 3eb543ba85b345fac0e3e0b9e6f317ab.jpg notice the throat ..a sign even a blind person can tell .. ADAMS APPLE

if that does not convince you ..how about these vintage photos from 1948 Screenshot_20170927-042644.png why is this man pointing at her throat? maybe he is saying "you need to hide that"Screenshot_20170927-043033.pnglook in the background. feminine lip structures along with a white mask illustrating female facial traits Screenshot_20170927-043003.png
Screenshot_20170927-040811.png Screenshot_20170927-040819.png
her forearms seem a little hairy to me but I might be tripping

Last edited:

poupoune

Rookie
can't figure this all hybrid stuff but I still had that one crossing my eyes the past few weekz, and that's not isolated (at all)

polymoog

Superstar
can't figure this all hybrid stuff but I still had that one crossing my eyes the past few weekz, and that's not isolated (at all)]

1. comparing women doing yoga bending their backs backward to a woman who didnt do yoga (marilyn) isnt a fair comparison.
2. the OPs pic in the first post shows the female hourglass shape. that couldnt happen with a man.
3. as mecca pointed out, adams apples can be distinctive or non-distinct on men and women. that evidence proves nothing.
4. she may have had work done to her face (perhaps she tweezed those stray, fine hairs near her forehead; she definitely had her eyebrows tweezed), but thats not inadmissible as evidence. MANY women remove undesirable hair from their body. that doesnt make them former men!
5. a big part of this guys evidence is face shape. biotios source says that angular face with sharp jaws are males. here, marilyn has a rounder, rectangular head and the author says its a classic man head. there are a huge variety of facial features and head shapes on both women and men.
6. wheres the facts and evidence about marilyns baby belly being fake? because of how it looks? is THAT evidence? "come on, people, thats a man..." big on opinions. short on evidence.
i want documented evidence showing that she was a male, DNA evidence, and surgical evidence of sex reassignment. i also want to know how JFK couldve had sex with her all those years.

im keeping an open mind, but im not keeping it open enough to let bullshit fall in.

Vixy

Star
Hairy arms is proof?
Whadda you know - I must be a transsexual and I never knew it. And I thought I could blame my wog father's genes.
You know, that's probably hormonal. Check your levels of progesterone and estrogen cause that causes dark coarse hair on many different places and can also cause both anxiety, moodswings, depression, PMS, hairloss and such.

Tr33H1gh

Rookie
hey guys,

1. comparing women doing yoga bending their backs backward to a woman who didnt do yoga (marilyn) isnt a fair comparison.
2. the OPs pic in the first post shows the female hourglass shape. that couldnt happen with a man.
3. as mecca pointed out, adams apples can be distinctive or non-distinct on men and women. that evidence proves nothing.
4. she may have had work done to her face (perhaps she tweezed those stray, fine hairs near her forehead; she definitely had her eyebrows tweezed), but thats not inadmissible as evidence. MANY women remove undesirable hair from their body. that doesnt make them former men!
5. a big part of this guys evidence is face shape. biotios source says that angular face with sharp jaws are males. here, marilyn has a rounder, rectangular head and the author says its a classic man head. there are a huge variety of facial features and head shapes on both women and men.
6. wheres the facts and evidence about marilyns baby belly being fake? because of how it looks? is THAT evidence? "come on, people, thats a man..." big on opinions. short on evidence.
i want documented evidence showing that she was a male, DNA evidence, and surgical evidence of sex reassignment. i also want to know how JFK couldve had sex with her all those years.

im keeping an open mind, but im not keeping it open enough to let bullshit fall in.
I totally agree. i guess I looked at it a little too long . but I'll always keep the thought of the possibility lol.