Marilyn Monroe - The Original Tranny?

Vixy

Star
my husband says (of course) what about her boobs? they were pretty nice looking i don't think they could do surgery that well, back then?
It is said that they injected silicone right into the tissue, which in time we now know causes cancer. Today it's still done but with something the body breaks down itself with time so you have to fill it up every now and then. Paris Hilton has done this.

And why would it be so unbeliavable? We know how they create their own weather, create storms, hire hitmen to take out whomever is a big enough threat, sleep with children and every evil thing they're doing and THIS seems impossible?

I think its because she was so loved by the public for her innocence that people donät want to get that image shattered but remember; she was still a creation of evil, she was a mind controlled slave. SHE wasnät evil but her owners were! And nothing is too farfetched for these people, when will you guys understand just how twisted these poeple are?

JoChris

Superstar
You know, that's probably hormonal. Check your levels of progesterone and estrogen cause that causes dark coarse hair on many different places and can also cause both anxiety, moodswings, depression, PMS, hairloss and such.
Unfortunately I have always appeared to have hairy arms because I have relatively fair skin but my father's hair. I got picked on for that in primary school.

I have been blessed in that I don't have that many problems in the female hormone department. No more than the average woman anyway!

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
Unfortunately I have always appeared to have hairy arms because I have relatively fair skin but my father's hair. I got picked on for that in primary school.

I have been blessed in that I don't have that many problems in the female hormone department. No more than the average woman anyway!
You should wax them lol, hell I would.

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
I have very sensitive skin and if I wax they go ingrown and ocasionally infected. Not an option.
I have very sensitive skin too and never had that problem. It shouldn't happen if you get it done professionally. Shaving is what causes dry skin and ingown hair if you shave your legs going with the hair and not against the hair growing, so the razor should go down the leg and not upwards. That is why I quit shaving, now I go to the salon and get a full body wax and you get a moisture put on right after. I find that is what works best fir my skin. People shouldn't try to wax at home unless they know what they are doing.

Sheba77

Sir, you have taken this a step too far!
Your an idiot! !!!! Theirs Trannies everywhere! !! Even Meghan Markle, And all the so called women in the royal family and Serena Williams and his brother!!!! Trannies!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!

Theres a huge theory that a lot of stars are trans, its an inversion for some reason. I mean its very out there and far fetched, but the truth is stranger than fiction.

Amperess

I also heard that she didn't do her own singing. Surprisingly her singing voice was ALWAYS DUBBED IN. To be honest, I was upset when I discovered this. This also may be why her speaking voice sounded strange. Kinda faked. And probably why she was so insecure. She was known for hating her wrists, and always tried to be photographed with bent wrists. She was obviously a Hollyweird creation and I wouldn't put it past them if she was born a male. Surprise surprise!