Marilyn Manson - Mk Victim?

markymark91

Established
Alice Cooper also appeared with Johnny Depp in Tim Burton's 2012 film adaptation of the 1960s TV show, Dark Shadows. In 1991 they also both had cameos in Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare, the 6th film in the Nightmare on Elm Street series. The 1st film was Johnny Depp's movie debut. So they're connected in both film and music.
I thought platoon was johnny deeps 1st film

Dan

Veteran
Geez did I open a can of worms! I had no idea about these things of Manson. :eek: Interesting to see the connections, just as always; someone knows somwone who knows someone else and theyre all connected within the satanic elite. It may b that Rose McGowan told it straight like it is; He has DEMONS. Gutsy of her but also with a sense of cowardsness as it could be double interpreted.
Birds of a feather, for sure. Everybody has "demons" in my opinion. It's negative chemical crap in your brain/system. I've sure had mine with alcohol, those some have them anyway, and I think there's a reason for everything.

I got that info from books I've read on Manson. He is working out a lot of bad things but I think it's healthier than, say, grabbing an automatic and killing a bunch of kids, if you know what I mean.

Dan

Veteran
Drug buddies who share a couch
I should think so. Depp comes across as troubled and in poor judgement, especially with women. Drugs confuse your brain where you just go, "Whatever". "This is your brain on drugs." he even said that in Freddy's Dead.

Not so easy to beat when you're surrounded by people into them. Manson may be a bad influence here... can't say. "I Don't Like The Drugs But The Drugs Like Me" song is almost saying, "Damn, I have no control over this". And that whole Viper Room situation was WELL dodgy, what with the Mafia connections.

Vixy

Star
Exactly! The Viper room where River Phoenix died became very talked about due to the strange circumstances. Could this have been a sacrifice for the coming career of Manson or proceeding Depps?

About the song: does he really write his own songs? I don't think they get to write their own songs..

Dan

Veteran
Exactly! The Viper room where River Phoenix died became very talked about due to the strange circumstances. Could this have been a sacrifice for the coming career of Manson or proceeding Depps?

About the song: does he really write his own songs? I don't think they get to write their own songs..
Sacrifices I don't know about. His songs do promote some extreme shit, for sure, but can't be held directly responsible for any crime.

I know this: every place where drugs/alcohol is encouraged... bad shit happens every time. I live in alcoholic-plundered London where it is deemed a joke if you can't handle it, but the victims are virtually everywhere here in one form or another.