"Manic" Article/Analysis Missing from VC

Bianca

Rookie
Whenever an article "disappears" from VC, I always feel like there is something dark that was exposed, and Netflix (or the infamous "THEY") decided to remove the article. I hate whenever this happens...

Anyways, the reason I was looking for the article is because I figured out where the term "McMurphy" came from - it's from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". McMurphy was trying to get out of doing prison time & opted to go to a mental ward instead (thinking he would just serve his time & be out). ...then he realizes that since he's committed, the mental facility now owns him. *Spoiler Alert* through excessive electroshock therapy, they turn a fun-loving guy into a zombie... aka a McMurphy...
(Side note, McMurphy was in jail for having sex with (raping) a 13 year old who claimed to be 18... perfectly in-line with Netflix/Globalist agenda. So yes, it was the PERFECT term to use in "Maniac" for people who came in in control of their mental facilities but never walked out... (sorry, i always wondered why they called them "McMurphys"... now I know!)

...now I am depressed - I hate when these articles disappear. And don't tell me that its about the space or something, it's not... VC was forced to take it down, that's why an article vanishes. Just like all the Pizzagate, Spirit-Cooking, Marina Abromovic, & Podesta articles have vanished... so depressing...

I have no personal contact or anything like that with the person behind VC, but I donate $10/month in hopes to keep this site going (sorry all, I am not rich LOL!) but I use my PayPal account (under a different email address LOL) because this site is TRUE FREEDOM OF PRESS & we need VC now more than ever! I love that the site is garnering more widespread recognition, but I also worry that is why we lose these articles... I have read every single article on the site (almost all more than once, usually several times to be honest) & I feel like each article is another puzzle piece needed to see the whole picture. So when we lose an article, we lose that knowledge. Damn you Netflix....

Bianca

Rookie
Am I crazy, or did VC also do an article about Netflix’s “The Perfection”? I rewatched it & was looking for the article, but couldn’t find it... I’m worried that Netflix/CIA is coming after our dear VC...

On Twitter I noticed that some of the previous Pics of the Month are not being shown (if you scroll through the VC Twitter newsfeed you will see what I mean). I’m going to try and see what’s missing... oh VC, stay strong- we all have your back, and keep you in our prayers!

Bianca

Rookie
I don't recall that article, but I've read that VC has had to reboot this site a few times...may be got lost in the shuffle?
Great post/analysis, btw.
Oh thanks, that’s kind of you! Haha I’m nothing compared to VC, but after awhile, you start to make connections...
...which is why I’m wondering if the missing posts are somehow connected. I know all the pizzagate & spirit-cooking articles were removed, so now I’m wondering if Netflix is the connection here...

I’ve been an avid reader since the beginning (I’ve read every article, usually multiple times, which is why anything missing stands out to me....) I’ve said this before but I feel like every article serves as a piece to the puzzle, and is why we need them... makes me sad when I see them disappear

Daze

Superstar
VC has no problems censoring himself and his website. He's even nuked these entire forums about 4 years ago.
100's of threads, 1000's of posts, obliterated for fear of being associated with "fake news".

While many out there are getting censored via Facebook, youtube, ect, this website self censors.

If your looking for "removed content", get familiar with websites like the wayback machine. That's your best chance for accessing things that were memory holed.

Aero

Superstar
The message board appears like somebody recently demonetized it. However, the main page and article pages still are monetized.

My theory is the articles in question performed poorly. People didn't stay on the page long enough to earn ad impressions, or people who landed on that page bounced immediately.

Bianca

Rookie
You know, sad to say, I bet there's a certain level of societal pressure for VC to keep this site running. It's useful people like us are here.
No for sure! That’s why I wonder if VC is getting outside pressure to remove items... I think anyone who ends up here is a curious person trying to figure out what is REALLY going on, and has a natural propensity to question things, so that’s what I’m doing. I’m just wondering if there’s something happening behind the scenes to our dear VC.

I know that illuminatiwatcher.com was booted from YouTube, we all know what happened to Alex Jones (being banned from all social media platforms) so I just wonder if the ominous “They” are going after VC? I’m just worried is all- VC is by far my favorite website & I am so grateful for the information that has been posted over the years, so I guess I just feel very protective of it. I mean- those articles take A LOT of research & time to create, so I really don’t think VC would happily delete an article, ya know?

...someone questioned me before because I don’t post on the forums much, but just because I don’t post a lot doesn’t mean that I don’t read (and reread) everything that is written. I just prefer to read what others are saying honestly, so I only post when I really feel the need to say something. I am loyal & my eyes are wide open! Which is why I feel the need to protect VC- he is risking himself to share valuable insight & knowledge, so I just want to do whatever I can to say thank you & protect VC. (I mean I donate monthly through my PayPal email address, but I think if there is pressure to remove items, maybe it helps protect VC if we acknowledge it? I honestly don’t know...)

Bianca

Rookie
The message board appears like somebody recently demonetized it. However, the main page and article pages still are monetized.

My theory is the articles in question performed poorly. People didn't stay on the page long enough to earn ad impressions, or people who landed on that page bounced immediately.
So, just for arguments’ sake, I have to disagree because there are super old articles that have hardly any views that are still posted. “Manic” was what- a year ago? (Sorry this damn pandemic has destroyed my sense of time, I apologize!!) like there are random articles from 2008 & 2007 that are still available.

I’m just saying, if VC has taught me anything, it’s to look for the symbolism- to look for “coincidences” & try to figure out the reasoning. That’s why I don’t go with the notion of needing more space. If that’s the case, I’ll double my monthly donation right now to preserve all articles. ....but I really don’t think that’s the reason.

Hey I could be wrong- your reasoning is much more positive than mine, I just have seen the way other sites & people have been silenced & shutdown, so I worry, that’s all....

Bianca

Rookie
I know this isn't directed at me, but I have a very very hard time thinking that he doesn't in this day and age. If I were VC himself I would be self censoring with a lot of thought and care...

But, I'm not, so I really don't know!
Unless VC is forced to? I dunno- I’ve seen the letters that other sites have gotten- you never know, maybe VC was threatened with legal action or something?

Honestly I have no clue, I just found it odd & thought I’d ask what others thought...

Maybe I’m crazy, but VC took me down the rabbit hole, so I have to question it

Bianca

Rookie
Anyways, I just feel like VC is this treasure chest of knowledge that deserves protection. So I feel the need to try...

I’m not nearly as knowledgeable as VC, and am truly thankful for the insight I’ve gleaned from reading the site & hate when something is removed, whatever the reason... maybe I’m just selfish & want to be able to read all the articles over and over (because I do lol). But I do think it is worth asking why certain things are removed?

Maybe I should start saving everything- taking screenshots or something- to track what gets removed? Maybe then we could determine a pattern? And repost anything that is lost? Hmmm....

I don’t want to hurt VC in anyway though, hence my dilemma...

Daze

Superstar
Thanks @Daze , so he does self censor?
I know he has in the past, the people here who were active then. Lisa, Thundo, Art, Desert, Orwell, ect, ect, ect know it as well.

Its worth noting VC cares about his image. Also worth noting he makes $ from this website. I'm sure you've seen the patreon notices in his articles? If the guy uses this website to put food on his table, he has to be careful about biting the wrong hands, so to say.

Since this is a "conspiracy site", alot can and will fly. Take similar platforms for example, say Conspiracy/r on reddit. You'll find alot of truth there and the powers that be don't care, because normal society see's the entire sub as tinfoil-hat nutjobs. You'll also find a ton of shills and trolls in that sub, why i left it years ago.. but still. It makes a good example as "truth that's allowed".

Before the internet you'd get truth from comedians. They could say whatever they wanted and the powers that be didn't care because it was "comedy", mock-able. George Carlin is a good example of this, he spoke a ton of truth and was allowed to on major networks such as HBO.

These days, people have to eat and .01% of humanity has gathered more then 50% of the worlds wealth. Once you get an audience, you pretty much have to self censor these days. The powers that shouldn't be can threaten you, your family, your wealth, ect.
While they can close your accounts now, it will be much worse once money goes digital. Then people like me won't even be able to make posts like this one without getting "cut off".

If you think its bad now... Look where the scam-demic that is covid is taking us. China level surveillance on the global scale.

Aero

Superstar
So, just for arguments' sake, I have to disagree because there are super old articles that have hardly any views that are still posted. "Manic" was what- a year ago? (Sorry this damn pandemic has destroyed my sense of time, I apologize!!) like there are random articles from 2008 & 2007 that are still available.

I'm just saying, if VC has taught me anything, it's to look for the symbolism- to look for "coincidences" & try to figure out the reasoning. That's why I don't go with the notion of needing more space. If that's the case, I'll double my monthly donation right now to preserve all articles. ....but I really don't think that's the reason.

Hey I could be wrong- your reasoning is much more positive than mine, I just have seen the way other sites & people have been silenced & shutdown, so I worry, that's all....
Pageviews aren't the most critical metric, though. When a person lands on your webpage, you want them to click through to at least one other page. Of course, I haven't seen any of VC's analytics; I'm saying that if I had an article with a 100% bounce rate, I would remove it. Plus, it's not about sites needing space; it's about trying to create the best experience for users and manipulate the search engine algorithms.

Some advertisers may well have complained about the articles you brought up. That's why I talked about how the forum got demonetized.

Daze

Superstar
@Daze6
You know, that is my fear.
Complete censorship & control. Then nothing is real anymore....
They want nothing more then the complete control of humanity. They see themselves as self proclaimed gods.

The devil has sold the "illuminated ones" the same old lie since the beginning of mankind. Hence Apples logo, "a bite of the forbidden fruit" giving eternal life.
proxy-image.png

Its no wonder so many companies today are openly evil. From Monsanto's pushing farmers to suicide due to their gmo seeds that didn't reproduce, to the Orwellian censorship we see from multiple outlets today. Facebook, Twitter, Google, ect.
Look whose whispering into their ears.

Alas they will never have full control because this belongs to the Creator alone.

What can they do that the Creator doesn't want? Absolutely nothing.

"They plan, and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners" (Quran 8:30)

MP3D

Established
this would be a good thread for VC to chime in on. He did lock the "broke man thread" lol.

Bianca

Rookie
VC has no problems censoring himself and his website. He's even nuked these entire forums about 4 years ago.
100's of threads, 1000's of posts, obliterated for fear of being associated with "fake news".

While many out there are getting censored via Facebook, youtube, ect, this website self censors.

If your looking for "removed content", get familiar with websites like the wayback machine. That's your best chance for accessing things that were memory holed.
Oh thank you so much! I knew it was "possible" to look for things that once existed online, but I wasn't sure how to actually do it! I will definitely be doing some investigating :)

Bianca

Rookie
I know he has in the past, the people here who were active then. Lisa, Thundo, Art, Desert, Orwell, ect, ect, ect know it as well.

Its worth noting VC cares about his image. Also worth noting he makes $ from this website. I'm sure you've seen the patreon notices in his articles? If the guy uses this website to put food on his table, he has to be careful about biting the wrong hands, so to say.

Since this is a "conspiracy site", alot can and will fly. Take similar platforms for example, say Conspiracy/r on reddit. You'll find alot of truth there and the powers that be don't care, because normal society see's the entire sub as tinfoil-hat nutjobs. You'll also find a ton of shills and trolls in that sub, why i left it years ago.. but still. It makes a good example as "truth that's allowed".

Before the internet you'd get truth from comedians. They could say whatever they wanted and the powers that be didn't care because it was "comedy", mock-able. George Carlin is a good example of this, he spoke a ton of truth and was allowed to on major networks such as HBO.

These days, people have to eat and .01% of humanity has gathered more then 50% of the worlds wealth. Once you get an audience, you pretty much have to self censor these days. The powers that shouldn't be can threaten you, your family, your wealth, ect.
While they can close your accounts now, it will be much worse once money goes digital. Then people like me won't even be able to make posts like this one without getting "cut off".

If you think its bad now... Look where the scam-demic that is covid is taking us. China level surveillance on the global scale.
I completely agree with you - that is why I was thinking that there could be outside pressure getting to our dear VC... I'm just saying, anyone speaking truth is under scrutiny (LOL we are all probably on some list somewhere) but actually running a site like VC could be dangerous... Especially as of late, because I know that VC drew in a lot of new readers with the Issac Kappy article (and the Tom Hanks links) when COVID first hit, so that may have made him more of a target? Honestly, I have no idea, I just don't want anything to happen to our dear VC!! I am forever grateful for this site & like I said, I have been reading it since around 2007/2008 I think? And I am fairly certain I have read every article on the site, often more than once (did I mention I like to read & am a very curious person LOL!?)

Carlin was the best - "It's a BIG club, and you ain't in it!" ...have you read the theories on how he may have been killed (the CIA can induce a heart attack)... sadly, you never know with these things... unless it is super obvious like Epstein - even the most skeptical ex-CIA agents claim there is no way he killed himself - the autopsy proves it because he had a broken jaw (if I remember correctly, sorry off the top of my head the bone in like his jaw/chin was broken, which has never been seen in a hanging like his, according to forensic science). I'm getting off topic LOL, my apologies - too many "conspiracies" being proven lately!)

And as for digital currency - I agree, that scares the hell out of me... honestly it kinda makes me think of "Minority Report" - Tom Cruise had to have his eyeballs swapped to escape detection... (I wrote a story like 10 years ago where the main character needed to swap "chips" with a deceased individual) - I don't think it is a coincidence that this idea is out there, I am sure it was somehow implanted into our subconscious through predictive programming to "accept" that this will be the future. Because we are seeing it happen now... I have a friend from Korea & they don't use paper passports - you have your eye scanned & thumb print scanned at the airport. I told her that scared the hell out of me, and she kinda laughed it off as being a crazy American, but I really think we need to be so careful, especially NOW... anything that happens during this pandemic will change life indefinitely. Which is already happening... (remember "flatten the curve"?!) Definitely dark times...

(Side note - speaking of this pandemic, I couldn't even handle the debate last night after like 3 minutes - the question was "what is your plan for the pandemic" essentially, and I honestly do not understand how Trump is to blame for people dying from COVID (or, let's be honest, I work in healthcare & it is "COVID-related" - they literally test every single person who dies to see if they test positive for COVID. You fall out of a window, but test positive, it is "COVID-related"... and I am not joking. The reason is all the hospitals lost TONS of money when anything considered "non-essential" could not be done, but they receive federal funding for any "COVID-related deaths". My brother works in the COVID unit at a major Los Angeles hospital, and last I checked, they had 6 patients... in Los Angeles, a major metropolitan city.) ANYWAYS... Biden immediately said "200,000 deaths is all you need to know... my plan will open schools, keep people safe, and return us to normal" (I am summarizing). But he did not actually GIVE A PLAN! And how do you BLAME Trump??? Like honestly, we closed down everything... what else could we have done? Politics aside, I am asking logically- how do you blame Trump for a virus that did not even originate in the US? My brain can't comprehend that, I'm sorry... it made me so mad that I couldn't even watch (I realized I was, once again, speaking to my puppy LOL & that was probably not the best thing... isolation can definitely drive you crazy! And make you ramble - i.e. my entire post LOL, sorry about that!!!!!!!!!!)

Bianca

Rookie
Pageviews aren't the most critical metric, though. When a person lands on your webpage, you want them to click through to at least one other page. Of course, I haven't seen any of VC's analytics; I'm saying that if I had an article with a 100% bounce rate, I would remove it. Plus, it's not about sites needing space; it's about trying to create the best experience for users and manipulate the search engine algorithms.

Some advertisers may well have complained about the articles you brought up. That's why I talked about how the forum got demonetized.
See, you are much smarter than I am when it comes to this sort of thing.. I don't know anything about those metrics & things, so that is a fair point. But, it is odd that random pics will be removed within articles... offhand I remember the Greta pics being taken down & some Kanye pics being removed. Again, at the end of the day, I know nothing, but I am very curious, so I had to ask :)

Bianca

Rookie
They want nothing more then the complete control of humanity. They see themselves as self proclaimed gods.

The devil has sold the "illuminated ones" the same old lie since the beginning of mankind. Hence Apples logo, "a bite of the forbidden fruit" giving eternal life.
View attachment 42833

Its no wonder so many companies today are openly evil. From Monsanto's pushing farmers to suicide due to their gmo seeds that didn't reproduce, to the Orwellian censorship we see from multiple outlets today. Facebook, Twitter, Google, ect.
Look whose whispering into their ears.

Alas they will never have full control because this belongs to the Creator alone.

What can they do that the Creator doesn't want? Absolutely nothing.

"They plan, and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners" (Quran 8:30)
I did not know that about farmers!! That is cruel.... man, I am not one to hate, but I HATE these elites... Yeah I see the symbolism everywhere now. Even in small things - for example, the movie "Along Came a Spider" was randomly promoted on Netflix, so I needed to know why some 20-year-old flick was something to watch. Five minutes in I knew why... to quote, "what do we call them now? Ruskis? Soviets? Russians?" response = "New World Order, divine". Now, not for nothing, I actually think Russia (and Putin) are AGAINST the NWO (Russian pride for the Motherland is really strong, so I really find it hard to believe that they would roll over & submit to a One-World government, but what do I know. I have relatives there & in the Ukraine, so I can only go by my limited experience). Plus, it is quite obvious that mainstream media is anti-Russian (have you noticed that they are always the bad guys in video games now?!) so anything the media is against, usually means it is against the overall agenda.

OH! And speaking of Apple - this is SO random, but during my spiraling internet searches today, I stumbled upon the movie "American Satan" & apparently in the movie, they claim that Apple was created by Satan & the symbol is of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden...and that the original price for an Apple computer was $666.66 (which is apparently true!) The article I read tried to debunk everything, but couldn't debunk the price-point... which is creepy... So now I want to watch the movie for its symbolism, but every time I watch these demonic music videos & such, I swear I feel that evil resonating... hence my hesitation.

Once again, I have rambled myself completely off track, I apologize!! I HAVE BEEN ISOLATED TOO LONG AHHHHHHH! (sorry lol)