Manchester Explosions

Lisa

Superstar
Yh too vague don't see how it relates
Well, one will be iron, hard, one will be clay, flimsy..the trouble is figuring out who is who..but I think that islam is the iron and the rest of the world is the clay.

Haich

Superstar
Well, one will be iron, hard, one will be clay, flimsy..the trouble is figuring out who is who..but I think that islam is the iron and the rest of the world is the clay.
Doesn't the bible tell you or is that another ambiguous interpretation

Lisa

Superstar
If you want to discuss the Mahdi keep it on religion please not interested in religion here just politics
What does the mahdi do Haich? Doesn't he go around an conquer people for allah? Don't you think that is relevant to the kind of people who go an bomb people at a concert? Don't muslims hate music?

Haich

Superstar
What does the mahdi do Haich? Doesn't he go around an conquer people for allah? Don't you think that is relevant to the kind of people who go an bomb people at a concert? Don't muslims hate music?
Wow I'm so sorry @cajun I don't want to focus on religion and derail

Lisa I'm going to open a discussion to quench your thirst ok so check it out on the religion forum

Lisa

Superstar
Doesn't the bible tell you or is that another ambiguous interpretation
If you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it will be a kingdom divided; but it will have in it the toughness of iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with common clay. As the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it brittle. And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.

Haich

Superstar
Ok I've started the thread on religion forum so feel free to comment on there but for now can we keep to politics

Haich

Superstar
Don't you think what the mahdi is about is political?
No I think religion because this is more about who was behind the attacks and who's allowing them to happen. I don't think people want religious texts infiltrating this thread

Lisa

Superstar
No I think religion because this is more about who was behind the attacks and who's allowing them to happen. I don't think people want religious texts infiltrating this thread
Is the mahdi a conqueror?

cajun

Established
Wow I'm so sorry @cajun I don't want to focus on religion and derail

Lisa I'm going to open a discussion to quench your thirst ok so check it out on the religion forum
Don't worry about it. My only reason for posting the news was that it was happening. American mainstream media is so obsessed wiith propaganda games that they weren't even breaking this story until after they started to face embarrassment.

I post videos like this just because the only way we find out what is going on, now, is to share the most credible sources we find. The age of turning on the 6 o'clock tv news is over.

Haich

Superstar
I was wondering are non muslims considered innocents?
Yes of course what kind of question is that, innocence refers to a lack of involvement in these attacks, anyone who is not involved and is innocent is a victim stop trying to make it about religion there are numerous victims

Lisa

Superstar
Yes of course what kind of question is that, innocence refers to a lack of involvement in these attacks, anyone who is not involved and is innocent is a victim stop trying to make it about religion there are numerous victims
Yes, there are a lot of victims...I didn't know if non muslims were considered innocents in islam.