Manchester Explosions

han_solo

Rookie
Let me repeat myself
"Since when is Syria and Iraq, a sect of Islam?"

You people literally treat MY PROPHET, MY GOD and MY RELIGION and MY RELIGIOUS SCRIPTURE badly
I don't see myself or any other muslim here whining about it. Threads never get ugly when we discuss christianity. Suddenly we bring up islam, you start attacking us. You don't see us hiding behind the report button. Who is the hypocrite here?

So their plan is to make the entire world muslim? Probably why America and other western countries fund them and lend them weapons and let them use sites like twitter.

Oh probably why they kill us, probably why i have more chances of being killed by ISIS than any christian of jew.

ohhhh look manchester attack. A muslim was the criminal. But oh look so many muslims donated blood following the attacks, gave people free rides and doctors worked for free and donated money. Like they always do but lets not look at that. Because hatred only knows hatred.
Dude, relax...don't have to start with the whole 'you people' thing. Look at my post history, I'm not bashing Islam, I'm not resorting to name calling or reporting anyone...... that's petty stuff man. All I've said is ISIS is a warped radical branch of Islam, like it or not.
I'm sorry but you really can't say it's not, and that's really the only reason I jumped into this debate. Extremists of any ideology ruin it for the rest of the people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant
We don't know the whole hearted facts of who is funding them, I mean maybe they're a controlled opposition. They're still recruiting people with radical Islam teachings regardless. That doesn't mean I lump it with true Islam teachings, and don't skew it otherwise.

I'm sorry that it's a tough time to be a peaceful Muslim. It's a tough time to be a peaceful anything though fam. I'm done with this thread now, have a good day to all of you again.

justjess

Superstar
Seriously trump signs a historical arms deal with a country known for financially supporting isis as well as drowning in human rights abuses - a day or so later there's a huge terrorist attack. Add in that trump also submitted his budget asking for tens of billion and dollars more for military spending either the day before or that morning and no one seems to think that is worth exploring

I am almost entirely convinced these terorist attacks are being orchestrated by the west to justify our continued military escapades In the Middle East. The foot soldiers may Be thinking they are doing it for some warped version of Islam but that's as much involvement Islam has.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I am almost entirely convinced these terorist attacks are being orchestrated by the west to justify our continued military escapades In the Middle East. The foot soldiers may Be thinking they are doing it for some warped version of Islam but that's as much involvement Islam has.
My uncle from my dad's side, who lives in Afghanistan, told me years back that the US jeeps and trucks would guard the opium fields and then fill their jeeps and trucks with the opium. The Taliban rid the country of opium within 2 years but as soon as the US came in production has been at all time high. They feed us these stories about certain groups so they can justify invading and occupying them. It's really as simple as that.

I truly believe without a shadow of a doubt that within the Middle East Mossad, the CIA, and other Western government agencies are behind all these highly publicised "terror" attacks.

Thunderian

Superstar
Right, and Christians have been so delightful to live with in past times.
That's beside the point, isn't it?

Didn't Muhammad and his followers kill people? Don't Muslims expect Islam to dominate the world eventually, and have not Muslim armies gone forth to conquer and institute a caliphate?

So why do Muslims act all innocent and offended when it's suggested that they might be trying to take over the world violently? I mean, they kind of have a history of it. Don't they?

DesertRose

Superstar
That boot is on everyone's ground. Soiling and sullying and intervening and bombing en masse.

The Christian Right and the Rise of American Fascism
by Chris Hedges

Dr. James Luther Adams, my ethics professor at Harvard Divinity School, told us that when we were his age, he was then close to 80, we would all be fighting the “Christian fascists.”

The warning, given to me 25 years ago, came at the moment Pat Robertson and other radio and televangelists began speaking about a new political religion that would direct its efforts at taking control of all institutions, including mainstream denominations and the government. Its stated goal was to use the United States to create a global, Christian empire. It was hard, at the time, to take such fantastic rhetoric seriously, especially given the buffoonish quality of those who expounded it. But Adams warned us against the blindness caused by intellectual snobbery. The Nazis, he said, were not going to return with swastikas and brown shirts. Their ideological inheritors had found a mask for fascism in the pages of the Bible.
source: http://churchandstate.org.uk/2017/02/the-christian-right-and-the-rise-of-american-fascism/

Haich

Superstar
'Radical islam' is a 21st century phenomenon. This new wave of young men affiliating themselves with ISIS has never been a part of Islam. It's a political doctrine to further western agendas in the Middle East.
That's beside the point, isn't it?

Didn't Muhammad and his followers kill people?

How many people have killed in the name of Christianity? When there's war people die.
It's not one rule for Christians and another for Islam. Religion in history as caused bloodshed no doubt

Don't Muslims expect Islam to dominate the world eventually, and have not Muslim armies gone forth to conquer and institute a caliphate?

No we don't , we believe at the end of times Jesus will come and kill the anti christ. The Mahdi will unite people and we'll continue living under one God until Judgment day. It's Christians who damn every soul except themselves to hell ignoring the fact that mohammed told of prophecies which would include what's happening now, namely the destabilising of the Middle East

So why do Muslims act all innocent and offended when it's suggested that they might be trying to take over the world violently? I mean, they kind of have a history of it.

Who's acting? You know you come across pretty cold hearted when you don't acknowledge Isis's victims are mostly innocent people in the Middle East. Radical Islam is not part of us and is not condoned in our scripture. Do I even need to bring up how Christianity was enforced and imposed on Africans during colonisation?

Please check your religion before pointing the finger of blame, religion has its issues that's not specific to Islam

Turn of Fox News they clearly have you brainwashed

Don't they?

Daciple

Star
'Radical islam' is a 21st century phenomenon.
Only in the sense that there was no such thing as Westernized Islam until the past 100 years, and that comparatively Islam that follows the actual Text of the Koran, and that has been operating as such since the beginning of Muhammads warfares, is Radical when juxtaposed to Westernized Islam of America or until very recently Europe.

This new wave of young men affiliating themselves with ISIS has never been a part of Islam.
Islam has been waging wars non stop since its inception, to deny this is to deny Historical Facts period. There is a book called the Encyclopedia of War and its results concerning Islam are very telling:

You can read it here if you want: https://www.scribd.com/doc/192898928/Encyclopedia-of-Wars-Charles-Phillips-Alan-Axelrod

But a synopsis is:

Phillips and Axelrod’s three-volume Encyclopedia of Wars lays out the simple facts. In 5 millennia worth of wars—1,763 total—only 123 (or about 7%) were religious in nature (according to author Vox Day in the book The Irrational Atheist). If you remove the 66 wars waged in the name of Islam, it cuts the number down to a little more than 3%.
In other words in 5000 years there are only 123 wars that were religious in nature, and of those 123, 66 or 53% of them were waged by Islam. 66 in the past 1400 yrs vs 57 in 5000 yrs for ALL OTHER RELIGIONS IN HUMAN EXISTENCE. So please dont tell me that war being waged in Islam is new, its not, it is literally how Islam spread, and this isnt even counting the innumerable terrorist attacks.

It's a political doctrine to further western agendas in the Middle East.
Now I do agree that those in power have definitely help to fund and establish these radicals, and help them to carry out Terror Attacks, but that doesnt mean that there isnt a massive amount of people who are Muslims that are for this type of "Radical" Islam, aka the actually way the Koran calls for Islam to be followed and carried out.

Here is a video that demonstrates that even if a "Tiny Percentage" of Muslims support ISIS or the acts performed by ISIS or even Sharia Law its actually Millions upon Millions upon Millions of people. Then the video demonstrates how this "Tiny Percentage" of Radicalized Muslims actually equates to huge portions of the Worlds Muslims accept or supporting the violence caused in the name of Islam:

To sum up the Video we see, we arent talking about people who are active terrorists, radical beliefs are alot broader than terrorists, however terrorist draw there support from those who are sympathetic to their beliefs. So we know that Islam has about 1.6 billion adherents, and we see that Indonesia has the largest population of Muslims in it 205 million Muslims living there. According to Pew Research poll from 2009 almost 50% supported strict Sharia Law not only in Indonesia but elsewhere as well, that would be 143 million people who are Radicalized. Egypt 80 million Muslims, 65% support strict Sharia Law thats 55 million Radicalized Egyptians, Pakistan has 179 million Muslims, 76% want strict Sharia Law thats another 135 million Radicalized Muslims. Bangladesh 149 million Muslims, 80% or 129 million, Nigeria, 75 million Muslims, 71% or 53 million, Iran 78 million Muslims, 83% or 62 million, Turkey 75 million Muslims, 32% or 23 million, Marco 32 million Muslims 75% or 25 million, Iraq 31 million Muslims, 78% or 24 million Muslims, Afghanistan 24 million Muslims, 99% or 24 million, Jordan 6 million Muslims, 60% or 4 million, Palestine 89% or 4 million, France 5 million Muslims, 35% or 1.6 million, Great Britain, 3 million Muslims, 78% or 2 million, United States, 2.6 million Muslims, 19% or 500,000.

So the totals of what we went thru are 680 million out of a total population of these countries of 942 million are Radicalized, and by Radicalize that means supporting of strict Sharia Law, justifying terror attacks, support honor killings, and other Radical Ideologies that are inclusive of Islam. So while there may be a small % of actual terrorists say 1-2% which still equates to 16-32 MILLION Terrorists actually performing acts of Islamic Terrorism there is a huge massive % up to a MAJORITY of the Worlds Muslims that are Radicalized, as in support strict Sharia Law, terrorist attacks, honor killings and the like. That is 100's of millions of people that support a form of Islam that is violent and absolutely intolerant and incapable of integration with the West.

While I am fully aware of the manipulation of the American and Israeli governments in the Middle East to finance these Radical Muslims please do not try and tell me or anyone else that this is some new never before seen movement in Islam or that there arent millions upon millions upon millions upon millions of supporters for this Radicalized and Violent type of Islam. This is exactly what Islam has always been, and will continue to be, until either Jesus comes back and ends the world, or Islam take the world over...

Daciple

Star
The foot soldiers may Be thinking they are doing it for some warped version of Islam but that's as much involvement Islam has.
Really? So the people actually doing the murdering, all they need is the funding right? You dont think they can ever get the funding within Islam? Only the Western Governments are capable of giving them money and guns? I highly doubt that...

I do believe the Western Governments are funding these Terrorist, and more so I believe that Europe, and they are desperately trying to do so in the Americas, are creating policies to allow these Radicalized Muslims easy access into the West so that they can do what they do, start Terror and wage war for Islam.

It is willful ignorance to believe that Muslims from the Middle East will ever integrate with the West, they will bring their Radical form of Islam with them and they will clash with the natives in Europe and America until Civil Wars break out all over, just like those in power want. They want Israel and Islam to go to war and to spread the war via Islam to the west, that is the blueprint and its working just as planned.

Terrorists in Islam just need the ability to carry out attacks, they are already primed and ready to fight, Jihad is real they support it and want to have Islam dominate the World. As I posted even if its a small % that is upto 30 million people ready to wage Islamic Jihad and they do have the support of millions and millions and millions more behind them, all from Muslims countries no need for the Western Governments to force them to do anything. All the West has to do is what its done over the past 5 years, create a Civil War by funding ISIS in Syria and Libya to kill off their sovereign leaders, creating a vacuum of power which is filled by Radical Islamists and then force refugees to flee into Europe sending 100 if not 1000s if not 10s of 1000s of Radical Muslims into the West bringing with them the desire to wage Jihad. That is exactly what is happening...

justjess

Superstar
Daciple -

ISIS is a cult loosely based on Islam which takes Islam out of context for its own political and economic reasons.

There have been numerous cults similarily based on Christianity throughout history.. if you just put Christian cult into google thousands come up (on mobile so I can not link or cite and back up this post the way I'd like to)

Christianity has been perverted to recruit people to the KKK, to justify slavery, wife beating, child abuse, bombing abortion clinics, Westboro baptist church, even the American military etc etc. In the same way that Islam is now being perverted to recruit people to ISIS and other terrorist groups. If we can all agree that those groups or beliefs don't represent TRUE Christianity and we allow christians to disavow their association with these beliefs/groups then why isn't that same consideration given to the "Islamic terrorism" issue?

And yes.. funding is a major puzzle piece. It isn't the only one though. The west is creating a vacuum of pain and bullshit that allows these cult leaders to easily recruit foot soldiers. By treating refugees poorly, insulting their prophet, bombing their countries, stealing their resources we are creating the conditions that allow these people to Be swayed by charismatic cult leaders and perversions.

When you realize this and you look at everything that has happened over the last couple decades to leave us where we are now the only logical question left is who is benefitting.

The conclusion of this post can Be found a few posts (also a few pages) back where I discussed funding and possible motives - I am not going to repeat it all again here

Last edited:

manama

Star
Only in the sense that there was no such thing as Westernized Islam until the past 100 years, and that comparatively Islam that follows the actual Text of the Koran, and that has been operating as such since the beginning of Muhammads warfares, is Radical when juxtaposed to Westernized Islam of America or until very recently Europe.

Islam has been waging wars non stop since its inception, to deny this is to deny Historical Facts period. There is a book called the Encyclopedia of War and its results concerning Islam are very telling:

You can read it here if you want: https://www.scribd.com/doc/192898928/Encyclopedia-of-Wars-Charles-Phillips-Alan-Axelrod

But a synopsis is:

In other words in 5000 years there are only 123 wars that were religious in nature, and of those 123, 66 or 53% of them were waged by Islam. 66 in the past 1400 yrs vs 57 in 5000 yrs for ALL OTHER RELIGIONS IN HUMAN EXISTENCE. So please dont tell me that war being waged in Islam is new, its not, it is literally how Islam spread, and this isnt even counting the innumerable terrorist attacks.

Now I do agree that those in power have definitely help to fund and establish these radicals, and help them to carry out Terror Attacks, but that doesnt mean that there isnt a massive amount of people who are Muslims that are for this type of "Radical" Islam, aka the actually way the Koran calls for Islam to be followed and carried out.

Here is a video that demonstrates that even if a "Tiny Percentage" of Muslims support ISIS or the acts performed by ISIS or even Sharia Law its actually Millions upon Millions upon Millions of people. Then the video demonstrates how this "Tiny Percentage" of Radicalized Muslims actually equates to huge portions of the Worlds Muslims accept or supporting the violence caused in the name of Islam:

To sum up the Video we see, we arent talking about people who are active terrorists, radical beliefs are alot broader than terrorists, however terrorist draw there support from those who are sympathetic to their beliefs. So we know that Islam has about 1.6 billion adherents, and we see that Indonesia has the largest population of Muslims in it 205 million Muslims living there. According to Pew Research poll from 2009 almost 50% supported strict Sharia Law not only in Indonesia but elsewhere as well, that would be 143 million people who are Radicalized. Egypt 80 million Muslims, 65% support strict Sharia Law thats 55 million Radicalized Egyptians, Pakistan has 179 million Muslims, 76% want strict Sharia Law thats another 135 million Radicalized Muslims. Bangladesh 149 million Muslims, 80% or 129 million, Nigeria, 75 million Muslims, 71% or 53 million, Iran 78 million Muslims, 83% or 62 million, Turkey 75 million Muslims, 32% or 23 million, Marco 32 million Muslims 75% or 25 million, Iraq 31 million Muslims, 78% or 24 million Muslims, Afghanistan 24 million Muslims, 99% or 24 million, Jordan 6 million Muslims, 60% or 4 million, Palestine 89% or 4 million, France 5 million Muslims, 35% or 1.6 million, Great Britain, 3 million Muslims, 78% or 2 million, United States, 2.6 million Muslims, 19% or 500,000.

So the totals of what we went thru are 680 million out of a total population of these countries of 942 million are Radicalized, and by Radicalize that means supporting of strict Sharia Law, justifying terror attacks, support honor killings, and other Radical Ideologies that are inclusive of Islam. So while there may be a small % of actual terrorists say 1-2% which still equates to 16-32 MILLION Terrorists actually performing acts of Islamic Terrorism there is a huge massive % up to a MAJORITY of the Worlds Muslims that are Radicalized, as in support strict Sharia Law, terrorist attacks, honor killings and the like. That is 100's of millions of people that support a form of Islam that is violent and absolutely intolerant and incapable of integration with the West.

While I am fully aware of the manipulation of the American and Israeli governments in the Middle East to finance these Radical Muslims please do not try and tell me or anyone else that this is some new never before seen movement in Islam or that there arent millions upon millions upon millions upon millions of supporters for this Radicalized and Violent type of Islam. This is exactly what Islam has always been, and will continue to be, until either Jesus comes back and ends the world, or Islam take the world over...
That ben shapiro video is a joke. Just because muslims want sharia law in their land does not through any angle makes them radical extremists. And thus using "they want sharia law" as an argument is equally stupid

TonyVanDam

Established
If christians were honest they'd tell you they would like their countries laws to be based on the Bible as well.. I personally don't see the difference
It wouldn't be quite the same only because most Christians would not enforce nor would they obey 90% of YHWH's laws within the Torah. Specifically, they would enforce only 9 out of the 10 Commandments [meaning they will rest on the 1st day instead of the 7th day!], the stoning to death of men sleeping with men as with women [TRANSLATION: non-heterosexual men], and the stoning of any women that had abortions.

And speaking as a black man, I would be outrage if slavery were to make a comeback [outside of the prison system] in the USA. Remember, neither the OT or NT canon speaks out against slavery.