Manchester Explosions

Kung Fu

Superstar
Desperate to change the subject KF? Don't worry, I have to go to work here soon, so I won't be on until tomorrow.
I've schooled you in every department. I know more about your Bible and your religion than you know yourself so please don't talk to me about changing the subject.

As usual, you can't answer any of my questions.

Going to work? Good riddance. You illogical backwardness gets boring real fast.

Lisa

Superstar
Try to use inference when reading my posts, I was inferring it's one rule for you and one rule others
Well, it depends about what the rules are and who made them don't ya think?

han_solo

Rookie
=

Are you by any chance an idiot?
Since when does it mean that
AND
even if does, since when is syria and iraq, a sect of Islam?
It's always meant that, educate yourself sir instead of name calling someone who is in here trying to be a rational unbiased party. Their manifesto is to bring Islamic state to the world. It's common knowledge and if you claim to be a true Muslim maybe you should educate yourself on the group desecrating on your religion instead of calling someone a hypocrite when you're getting up in arms about the same groupings of religions under large umbrellas...just when it affects you.

Lisa

Superstar
I've schooled you in every department. I know more about your Bible and your religion than you know yourself so please don't talk to me about changing the subject.

As usual, you can't answer any of my questions.

Going to work? Good riddance. You illogical backwardness gets boring real fast.
Lol! In your own mind maybe...

Just mad that I won't play change the subject...

Haich

Superstar
Not really, next week, next month...who knows...there will be another one and another muslim to blame.
Real Cute, bye Lisa, enjoy work and watch out for the hoards of Muslims

Haich

Superstar
I don't think so, its rather sad in its predictability
I was referring to your sly digs as cute because I can see you're still trying to generalise Islam and paint it with the ISIS brush

manama

Star
It's always meant that, educate yourself sir instead of name calling someone who is in here trying to be a rational unbiased party.
Let me repeat myself
"Since when is Syria and Iraq, a sect of Islam?"

heir manifesto is to bring Islamic state to the world. It's common knowledge and if you claim to be a true Muslim maybe you should educate yourself on the group desecrating on your religion instead of calling someone a hypocrite when you're getting up in arms about the same groupings of religions under large umbrellas...just when it affects you.
You people literally treat MY PROPHET, MY GOD and MY RELIGION and MY RELIGIOUS SCRIPTURE badly
I don't see myself or any other muslim here whining about it. Threads never get ugly when we discuss christianity. Suddenly we bring up islam, you start attacking us. You don't see us hiding behind the report button. Who is the hypocrite here?

So their plan is to make the entire world muslim? Probably why America and other western countries fund them and lend them weapons and let them use sites like twitter.

Oh probably why they kill us, probably why i have more chances of being killed by ISIS than any christian of jew.

ohhhh look manchester attack. A muslim was the criminal. But oh look so many muslims donated blood following the attacks, gave people free rides and doctors worked for free and donated money. Like they always do but lets not look at that. Because hatred only knows hatred.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Lol! In your own mind maybe...

Just mad that I won't play change the subject...
That's just it at least I've got a mind, you, on the other hand, well I would bet it's either non-existent or really minuscule lol.