Man at filthy New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings, prosecutors say

rainerann

Star
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-mexico-compound-man-training-kids-commit-school-shootings-prosecutors-court-documents-today-2018-08-08/

This is a mainstream article. However, I like the insight from Puppet String New better.

" Looks like the raid on a compound where a dead child was found yesterday and where 11 children were saved in Amalia, Mexico, is a training ground for likely child mass shooters for mass shooting events at schools in America. The man who controlled this compound now in custody Siraj Ibn Wahhaj may be of Arab/Muslim background, however this compound could be connected to the Deep State's MK-Ultra program to provide mass shooters.
Now is there a connection to recent mass shooters in America to this compound...Well it's not all that far from Vegas, but what sticks out is that this compound was used to train mass shooters. This compound busted in New Mexico this weekend by authorities sounds more like a Deep State compound, due to the fact this compound in New Mexico was used to train children for mass shooting events."

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/new-mexico-compound-owner-where-a-dead-child-was-found-along-with-11-rescued-trained-kids-for-school-shootings

Thunderian

Superstar
The man who controlled this compound now in custody Siraj Ibn Wahhaj may be of Arab/Muslim background
He is Muslim.

Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the New York Post reported.​

rainerann

Star
He is Muslim.

Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the New York Post reported.​
What's your point? Does that mean that he couldn't be an MK Ultra victim especially the history of school shootings is very closely associated with this subject? This is why I liked the opinion from the Puppet String article who was the only one who mentions this connection. It was the first thing I thought of.

A.J.

Star
Well, well, well..... I thought these shootings were a natural consequence of America's obsession with guns???? Kinda kills that b.s. narrative.... A safe zone is an armed one and Lanza is a cartoon character....oh, with autism, lol

A.J.

Star
Look there are Muslims on the payroll, just as every other type of ethnicity/religious affiliate....let's be smart and stop attacking each other....not all Muslims are bad, not all Jews are bad, not all Christians are bad....but I think the Muslim Brotherhood are being played/punked by the Iluminati Elites.

Take Valerie Jarret, she's not a muslim, she's a globalist....don't hate her cause she's Iranian, hate her cause she's corrupt to the core and is part of the global enslavement agenda.....

There's many ways to accomplish agendas..mk ultra, cia operatives, etc, etc

But yes our CIA funds Radical Muslim groups to do their bidding like in Syria...this is common knowledge isn't it? But does anyone trust Mossad? I sure as heck don't...not when they are cheering while our towers burn to the ground
http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/the-dancing-israelis/

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-mexico-compound-man-training-kids-commit-school-shootings-prosecutors-court-documents-today-2018-08-08/

This is a mainstream article. However, I like the insight from Puppet String New better.

" Looks like the raid on a compound where a dead child was found yesterday and where 11 children were saved in Amalia, Mexico, is a training ground for likely child mass shooters for mass shooting events at schools in America. The man who controlled this compound now in custody Siraj Ibn Wahhaj may be of Arab/Muslim background, however this compound could be connected to the Deep State's MK-Ultra program to provide mass shooters.
Now is there a connection to recent mass shooters in America to this compound...Well it's not all that far from Vegas, but what sticks out is that this compound was used to train mass shooters. This compound busted in New Mexico this weekend by authorities sounds more like a Deep State compound, due to the fact this compound in New Mexico was used to train children for mass shooting events."

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/new-mexico-compound-owner-where-a-dead-child-was-found-along-with-11-rescued-trained-kids-for-school-shootings
It screamed mkultra. But i also couldn't help but be reminded of the Finders Keepers (CIA) cult. Same situation, except they (men and the kids) were always on the move.

A.J.

Star
So let's recap, from my understanding...the Muslim Brotherhood hates the Zionists and have aligned with the Globalists who also hate the Zionists, but the G's also ultimately hate the MB cause the G's hate (and want to ultimately control) everyone......

I am not a Christian Zionist since Im not dispensational and don't believe in 2 covenants (1 for Christian/1 for the Jews). My only true political enemy are the Globalists however .... Even though I have problems with the others....in America, most of the right are Zionist and most of the left are globalist....I reject both....

America is becoming the devil's playground, but we reap what THEY(who call the shots) sow on a grand scale

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Well, well, well..... I thought these shootings were a natural consequence of America's obsession with guns???? Kinda kills that b.s. narrative.... A safe zone is an armed one and Lanza is a cartoon character....oh, with autism, lol
That is exactly what I thought. I mean seriously, there have been how many school shootings at this point? What are the chances that some of those events weren't the result of the same thing? I think it is too late for them to try to play the Muslim card at this point. It is actually a very interesting case because you can see how the different news sources are presenting this information. This was the Fox news title

"Man arrested at 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings: documents

I mean really. Who do they think they are kidding with something like this.

Thunderian

Superstar
What's your point? Does that mean that he couldn't be an MK Ultra victim especially the history of school shootings is very closely associated with this subject? This is why I liked the opinion from the Puppet String article who was the only one who mentions this connection. It was the first thing I thought of.
The article said he may be Muslim. I was responding to that.

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm kind of confused. The guy running the compound is a Muslim whose father is a well-known imam in New York with ties to terror, and everyone in the compound was Muslim as well. Is this not part of the story?

rainerann

Star
The article said he may be Muslim. I was responding to that.
Technically, I already knew he was Muslim because I had already seen the title from Fox where this is blasted before I created the topic. However, I was quoting from Puppet strings because they were the only one that recognized the connection to MK ultra. Within their quote, they had not confirmed this, and it was rather irrelevant to the point that I was trying to make. Confirming this does not create relevance in isolation especially when you consider a connection with 9/11. I just don't believe the narrative about 9/11 to begin with. A building like that doesn't collapse straight down. I don't really believe this has to be explained. I think you already know this.

In reality, there are probably 30 more of these sorts of things around, and the only one the mainstream media will recognize is the one where the person responsible is a Muslim. Who do you think this benefits? Why don't you try to be a little more forthcoming about why you are including this in the discussion. Helioform says there is at least one school shooting a week. Many of them have been international stories we have discussed around here. Several of them helped to create the subject of false flags. People have suggested that the school shootings were part of an overall scheme to disarm America for years. The psychological profile of some of these perpetrators have mirrored people like Sirhan Sirhan and Dr. Colin Ross has done a psychological profile of him in his book CIA doctors with his experience working with people with dissociative disorders. The whole Manchurian candidate thing comes to mind.

Suddenly, after numerous high profile school shootings that are important to political and conspiracy discussions, there is a camp where children are being trained as school shooters who are Muslim, and somehow this is what is relevant about the story to you? There has not been one Muslim school shooter before this, but somehow this is what is relevant about the story to you? Why don't you expand on why this is a relevant part of the story to you.

rainerann

Star
A Muslim in the school shooting discussion is like being a fish out of water. Being connected to 9/11 makes him look like he is on the payroll as well. All of which creates more validity for the argument that past terror attacks were false flags. It also creates an argument that the mainstream narrative is trying to go in another direction. I don’t think the school shooting route is working out so well with the conservative crowd to promote gun control. If they can pin something on a Muslim, they might maintain support from the conservative Zionists who aren't going to look at this as the government being the enemy anymore who is trying to take away their guns. They are going to go with the line that the Muslim is the enemy. Clearly, this is going to be the only time the media is not presenting fake news. There are so many things a story like this has the potential to change for the narrative for both the subject of terror attacks and school shootings. To me, it’s too late. Something like this is like shooting yourself in the foot. It just seems to make other things more obvious. So I think this is an important story to investigate.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
All is mind.

Before any school shooting could "occur" at Marjorey Stoneman Douglas High School on Valentines Day it first had to be conveyed to the public, it's called the revelation of the method.

This is what the music and film industries are for. For revealing these events to us in a way that we don't consciously recognise.

This is also a way of communicating to any people that are aware of these nefarious methods that they can do as thou will....with impunity, to an unwitting public.

This video even manages to get an image of the semi automatic weapon used implanted in the minds of the viewer.

It's all based on Freemasonic occult practices.

Thunderian

Superstar
Suddenly, after numerous high profile school shootings that are important to political and conspiracy discussions, there is a camp where children are being trained as school shooters who are Muslim, and somehow this is what is relevant about the story to you? There has not been one Muslim school shooter before this, but somehow this is what is relevant about the story to you? Why don't you expand on why this is a relevant part of the story to you.
I wasn't intending anything other than a reply to an apparent question about whether this guy is a Muslim or not. "He may be Muslim." The answer is yes. I would have thought the name would be a dead giveaway, but maybe some don't have my keen eye.

Turns out his dad has the same name -- Siraj Wahhaj -- but his name used to be Jeffrey Kearse (and Jeffrey12x for a few years when he was with the NOI). He is the former head of the largest Muslim organization in the US, the Islamic Society of North America, and now leads the daily prayers and performs the Friday sermon at Masjid at-Taqwa in New York. Kind of a big deal. He was also named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 WTC bombing, but so were a lot of other people.

Siraj Wahhaj, Jr. sounds like a mess, in comparison. He was living in squalor in East Methville, New Mexico, with his sisters and eleven starving children. He wasn't training anyone. He was failing. And now he's in jail and will most likely be charged with the murder of his own handicapped son. It's all pretty tragic, and I feel bad for his dad.

Anyway, that is the story I was following. The camp was never going to produce a school shooter, and if MKUltra still exists in the way people think it does, let's give them a little more credit than this. I wasn't making any kind of statement about Muslims or drawing any undue connection to anything. I was just aware of a lot more information than your source seemed to be, and I was adding what I knew to the pile.

I do wonder, though, if Siraj Wahhaj had been Schlomo ben Rosenstein, and his dad been Rabbi Schlomo ben Rosenstein, former head of the American Jewish Congress and now leader of a big New York synagogue, what your take on this would be. :)

Futility

Established
I wasn't intending anything other than a reply to an apparent question about whether this guy is a Muslim or not. "He may be Muslim." The answer is yes. I would have thought the name would be a dead giveaway, but maybe some don't have my keen eye.

Turns out his dad has the same name -- Siraj Wahhaj -- but his name used to be Jeffrey Kearse (and Jeffrey12x for a few years when he was with the NOI). He is the former head of the largest Muslim organization in the US, the Islamic Society of North America, and now leads the daily prayers and performs the Friday sermon at Masjid at-Taqwa in New York. Kind of a big deal. He was also named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 WTC bombing, but so were a lot of other people.

Siraj Wahhaj, Jr. sounds like a mess, in comparison. He was living in squalor in East Methville, New Mexico, with his sisters and eleven starving children. He wasn't training anyone. He was failing. And now he's in jail and will most likely be charged with the murder of his own handicapped son. It's all pretty tragic, and I feel bad for his dad.

Anyway, that is the story I was following. The camp was never going to produce a school shooter, and if MKUltra still exists in the way people think it does, let's give them a little more credit than this. I wasn't making any kind of statement about Muslims or drawing any undue connection to anything. I was just aware of a lot more information than your source seemed to be, and I was adding what I knew to the pile.

I do wonder, though, if Siraj Wahhaj had been Schlomo ben Rosenstein, and his dad been Rabbi Schlomo ben Rosenstein, former head of the American Jewish Congress and now leader of a big New York synagogue, what your take on this would be. :)

Its pretty preposterous that this is some kind of MK facility, but people will believe anything.

Maes17

Superstar
A Muslim in the school shooting discussion is like being a fish out of water. Being connected to 9/11 makes him look like he is on the payroll as well. All of which creates more validity for the argument that past terror attacks were false flags. It also creates an argument that the mainstream narrative is trying to go in another direction. I don’t think the school shooting route is working out so well with the conservative crowd to promote gun control. If they can pin something on a Muslim, they might maintain support from the conservative Zionists who aren't going to look at this as the government being the enemy anymore who is trying to take away their guns. They are going to go with the line that the Muslim is the enemy. Clearly, this is going to be the only time the media is not presenting fake news. There are so many things a story like this has the potential to change for the narrative for both the subject of terror attacks and school shootings. To me, it’s too late. Something like this is like shooting yourself in the foot. It just seems to make other things more obvious. So I think this is an important story to investigate.
For sure, it seems like they tried to push a narrative but failed to offer any more substance to win a fringe crowd over this time.

Next guess is to keep an eye on the next false flag and see what phobias the media will try to stir