Man at filthy New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings, prosecutors say

rainerann

Star
I think we lost sight on the point that this has nothing to do with MKULTRA, I mean people really believe they just put a brainwashing facility on some people's land? Or that it is just one guy and his relatives?
I think you have an inaccurate picture of what MK ultra is about. When compared to the example Sirhan Sirhan, there are many similarities. VC did an article about it https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/sirhan-sirhan-and-his-account-of-delta-programming-mind-control/

Dr. Colin Ross investigated the background of this and traced it back to the time Sirhan Sirhan spent in a prison cell. So location is not a relevant feature that would prove or disprove MK ultra. The man is the son of New York Iman, so he is American and it is reasonable to assume that he has potentially been exposed to things like this especially considering that his father was investigated as a conspirator in 9-11.

However, I am not confirming that it is a fact that this is the background. I am simply discussing the possibility and examining ways that this scenario is used by different media sources and how this would demonstrate their own agendas in the process.

Futility

Established
I think you have an inaccurate picture of what MK ultra is about. When compared to the example Sirhan Sirhan, there are many similarities. VC did an article about it https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/sirhan-sirhan-and-his-account-of-delta-programming-mind-control/

Dr. Colin Ross investigated the background of this and traced it back to the time Sirhan Sirhan spent in a prison cell. So location is not a relevant feature that would prove or disprove MK ultra. The man is the son of New York Iman, so he is American and it is reasonable to assume that he has potentially been exposed to things like this especially considering that his father was investigated as a conspirator in 9-11.
I've read VC's regurgitated brainwashing articles, and nothing described in them remotely resembles this squallid compound.

Wrong, it was the 93 WTC bombing not 911.

rainerann

Star
@rainerann
Fox, etc. knows who their target audience is, and so do CNN and the others. That's not hard to fathom, is it? That is certainly why outlets are either focusing on, or ignoring, the fact that this guy is a Muslim.
You are still avoiding being forthcoming about who the headline of "Muslim extremist" is targeted towards. Nevertheless, considering that Fox has freedom of speech that allows them to do this. Would you say that it would be beneficial to the public if another media source were openly criticizing this approach to delivering a story like this?

Why do you think that other media sources don't point out how a headline like this is damaging to the audience it is targeting? Is this something that you would learn in the process of studying journalism? Like is it more important to compete over who covers the story than to cover the story from a different angle.

Thunderian

Superstar
You are still avoiding being forthcoming about who the headline of "Muslim extremist" is targeted towards.

For the third time now
, Fox is targeting their viewers, a good deal of whom eat this kind of thing up. I don't watch Fox, which is probably why I tend to take a more balanced approach to things.

I also pointed out that the imam was allegedly connected to the 1993 bombing of the WTC, not 9/11.

Pay attention, please, and maybe you'll get a better sense of what I'm actually saying, and what the actual facts of this case are.

Aero

Superstar
The only thing that indicates a connection to MK ultra is the extreme isolation factor.

I say that because no other school shooter was trained in an extremist compound. They became extremists on their own, or with very little outside guidance. The patterns show that these shooters are loners, but not so alone that they aren't giving off red flags.

In Mk Ultra programming I think that red means go. Or that the subject is "ready"

Thunderian

Superstar
Fox: ermagahd teh muslimz
rainerann: ermagahd teh mkultraz
DesertRose: ermagahd teh thundarianz

Me: I feel bad for this guy's dad, a prominent religious figure. How awful for him to have this happen to his family.

Am I the crazy one?

rainerann

Star
New Mexico Jihad Compound Mysteriously Destroyed By Authorities
“The decision to raze the compound is the latest controversial development in the case, after New Mexico judge Sarah Backus on Monday ordered four out of five alleged Muslim extremists free on a $20,000 "signature bond" (meaning they didn't have to pay), including the suspect in his son's murder, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj.” https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-16/new-mexico-jihad-compound-mysteriously-destroyed-authorities

Cover up?

Devine

Star
how convenient probably pedos but just say terrorists. something def not right with this story

rainerann

Star
Right, it reminds me of how they stuffed the car in some garage away from public view that Kennedy was shot in and classified the documents regarding his investigation. It’s weird. Everything about it is weird.

They literally released four of them while they are awaiting trial. I mean, didn’t they find the compound that is the evidence behind arresting them for abusing children, the remains of a dead child, and suspicion to train children for school shootings? How on earth are they released into the public while they are awaiting trial unless they have friends in high places?

Last edited: