Male vs Female..is there a difference?

Lisa

Superstar
What today’s audiences want to hear vs reality...In fact, I think we can add transgenderism in this discussion too or even are there more than two genders...all seem to want to erase any differences at all.

Last edited:

ZeroDawn

Rookie
First we are disconnected from Nature around us, living in a more and more opaque bubble of concrete, conditioned food, virtual screens.

Now the next objective, is to disconnect us from our own innate nature at a individual level.

Because the body, is reflection of the higher soul.

They obfuscate our spirituality with parodies of it, declined in a consumerist way (buy your enlightenment with some music, stretching class and such consumable). Or with a incoherent ensemble of broken pieces taken from different path exercices (Hindui, Buddhist, pagans, egyptians, symbols, magic, energies, Yoga...). Which is chaotic and make people unstable.

They obfuscate thinking by multiplying theories, movements, ideologies using mostly Nominalism (name new things everyday) and Realism (measure a myriad of tiny things in the world and try to guess new theory everyday often from statistic guess) but never from Essentialism (define things in their essence before thinking). So we are lost in details and illusioned to progress at each new theory.
We are also encouraged to requestion everything and bring any new things as a new discovery people never knew (it is often the case with religious figure, did Jesus exist, Jesus had a wife and so on with the crazy 'news'...). Traditions can be requestionned but never powerful 'magic' words like Progress or Freedom (whatever it means).

Now they aim our connection to our own body as a complete severing of first connection to our innate Nature (for children).
They just mess up the map from the bottom now, so we can't even start to elevate.

They want to apply the versatility of the Soul that is both Male/Female into the Material body that is just one of the 2 (Male or Female) in most case,
and because the existence of soul is often negated and we are taught that we are only 'matters' then it is the body that should be changed at will, like we want and how we want (gender confusion). The under narrative is that Nature (God will) is like a prison, that do mistake, decide for us or constrain us and technology (Reason) set us free (to do what thou wilt).

It think the gender blurring is part of a larger spiritual warfare and contains many layers of narrative into it to make humans think a certain way :
  • My ego is my true self
  • Do what thou wilt (Crowleyan)
  • Transhumanism
  • Absolute relativism (I define truth)
  • Nature vs Technology
  • Emotion as the scale of ethics
  • Etc.

The philosophical current that will benefit from such a disconnect are Transhumanist I think. As if we are disconnected we will surely embraced machine body more easily.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
They want to apply the versatility of the Soul that is both Male/Female into the Material body that is just one of the 2 (Male or Female) in most case,
What do you mean in most cases?

ZeroDawn

Rookie
That makes sense.

So, you think this all has to do with trans humanism in the end?
Possibly, but the push of all these narratives and the change of thinking in the next generation is already a victory in itself I think.

@Lisa Have you read Yuval Harari book "Homo Deus"?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Possibly, but the push of all these narratives and the change of thinking in the next generation is already a victory in itself I think.
I agree with you there...it makes me wonder, how far it can really go, what lengths will people go to and how far will they take it that we all have to agree to it?

ZeroDawn

Rookie
I agree with you there...it makes me wonder, how far it can really go, what lengths will people go to and how far will they take it that we all have to agree to it?

Basically, the more technology advances, the closer we will be to Godhood, according to Transhumanist.

The crucial part of gender blurring campaign might be to:
  • break the identification of the self with the body even for none transgender (I am not my body)
  • introduce the idea I can modify my body at will and it is a healthy and encouraged lifestyle
  • is forcibly fed to youth at an earlier and earlier age

In the large scheme of things, if we look at the evolution of body modification in general with (MoSCoW method), we can see that
every modification are gradually push up in the scale of necessity :
- Plastic surgery that was once a 'Won't have' is now a 'Could have' in Europe or USA and already a 'Should Have' in Brazil or Korea since many years.
- Gender transformation is brutally pushed to 'Must Have' by TV shows, psychologists and debaters
- Medical prothesis borrow more and more from sci-fi looks and features and are less 'human-like'

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar

Basically, the more technology advances, the closer we will be to Godhood, according to Transhumanist.

The crucial part of gender blurring campaign might be to:
  • break the identification of the self with the body even for none transgender (I am not my body)
  • introduce the idea I can modify my body at will and it is a healthy and encouraged lifestyle
  • is forcibly fed to youth at an earlier and earlier age

In the large scheme of things, if we look at the evolution of body modification in general with (MoSCoW method), we can see that
every modification are gradually push up in the scale of necessity :
- Plastic surgery that was once a 'Won't have' is now a 'Could have' in Europe or USA and already a 'Should Have' in Brazil or Korea since many years.
- Gender transformation is brutally pushed to 'Must Have' by TV shows, psychologists and debaters
- Medical prothesis borrow more and more from sci-fi looks and features and are less 'human-like'
No, I have not read that book.

I have my own theory on the gender blurring and that’s to convince others that what God said in the beginning was good isn’t and that they can change what God said was good. They in affect are being and teaching others to be rebels against God..though they don’t say that and maybe they don’t understand it..but that‘s what I think they are doing.

ZeroDawn

Rookie
No, I have not read that book.

I have my own theory on the gender blurring and that’s to convince others that what God said in the beginning was good isn’t and that they can change what God said was good. They in affect are being and teaching others to be rebels against God..though they don’t say that and maybe they don’t understand it..but that‘s what I think they are doing.

Yes,according to Satanists, there is a dying god that enslaved humanity.
And Satan brought the light to set them free of its rules.

So yes the rebellion is really about defying God and being proudly estranged from what is good.

We can see we are at a advanced stage of rebellion narrative now.
Before we would be encouraged to rebel against our spiritual nature in profit of our material nature (culture of body looks and fulfilling appetite and pleasure).
Now even the body is seen as a 'problem' we should get free from.

It's troublesome

Lisa

Superstar
Yes,according to Satanists, there is a dying god that enslaved humanity.
And Satan brought the light to set them free of its rules.

So yes the rebellion is really about defying God and being proudly estranged from what is good.

We can see we are at a advanced stage of rebellion narrative now.
Before we would be encouraged to rebel against our spiritual nature in profit of our material nature (culture of body looks and fulfilling appetite and pleasure).
Now even the body is seen as a 'problem' we should get free from.

It's troublesome
I agree it is troublesome and I think its going to get worse than this tbh...

ZeroDawn

Rookie
Oh and to be clear, I don't talk about people who face a sincere gender questionning. They always existed and they don't defy anything actually.

I talk only about the big machine that want to make gender an imaginary concept.

Lisa

Superstar
Oh and to be clear, I don't talk about people who face a sincere gender questionning. They always existed and they don't defy anything actually.

I talk only about the big machine that want to make gender an imaginary concept.
So...you think that since they already existed, they aren’t defiant?

ZeroDawn

Rookie
No, I don't think that a person having genuine gender questioning regardless of the era or the context is defiant of the rules (the universal polarity of Masculine and Feminine mirror in the bodies).
Who know why he question is own gender.

Being defiant means that I know what is the universal order and I won't apply any of it by will to oppose, disrupt it.

If someone has trouble to identify his gender for whatever reasons, its beyond his or her free will.
And the questioning in itself is neither good or bad, it's just there.
It's just that the person can't determine an answer that is obvious for most humans beings.

It would be interesting to understand the root cause of it though. :)
That would help understanding and not judging.

To voluntarily dismantle the human process of identification to its gender at a social level is another thing.

Lisa

Superstar
No, I don't think that a person having genuine gender questioning regardless of the era or the context is defiant of the rules (the universal polarity of Masculine and Feminine mirror in the bodies).
Who know why he question is own gender.

Being defiant means that I know what to do and I won't apply any of it by will to oppose.

If someone has trouble to identify his gender for whatever reasons, its beyond free will.
And the questioning in itself is neither good or bad, it's just there.
It's just that the person can't determine an answer that is obvious for most humans beings.

It would be interesting to understand the root cause of it though. :)
That would help understanding and not judging.

To voluntarily dismantle the human process of identification to its gender at a social level is another thing.
So, to you the rules just are, no one made rules? How can that be?

Can a person just decide to be anything they want to be if there are rules in the first place?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
First we are disconnected from Nature around us, living in a more and more opaque bubble of concrete, conditioned food, virtual screens.

Now the next objective, is to disconnect us from our own innate nature at a individual level.

Because the body, is reflection of the higher soul.

They obfuscate our spirituality with parodies of it, declined in a consumerist way (buy your enlightenment with some music, stretching class and such consumable). Or with a incoherent ensemble of broken pieces taken from different path exercices (Hindui, Buddhist, pagans, egyptians, symbols, magic, energies, Yoga...). Which is chaotic and make people unstable.

They obfuscate thinking by multiplying theories, movements, ideologies using mostly Nominalism (name new things everyday) and Realism (measure a myriad of tiny things in the world and try to guess new theory everyday often from statistic guess) but never from Essentialism (define things in their essence before thinking). So we are lost in details and illusioned to progress at each new theory.
We are also encouraged to requestion everything and bring any new things as a new discovery people never knew (it is often the case with religious figure, did Jesus exist, Jesus had a wife and so on with the crazy 'news'...). Traditions can be requestionned but never powerful 'magic' words like Progress or Freedom (whatever it means).

Now they aim our connection to our own body as a complete severing of first connection to our innate Nature (for children).
They just mess up the map from the bottom now, so we can't even start to elevate.

and because the existence of soul is often negated and we are taught that we are only 'matters' then it is the body that should be changed at will, like we want and how we want (gender confusion). The under narrative is that Nature (God will) is like a prison, that do mistake, decide for us or constrain us and technology (Reason) set us free (to do what thou wilt).

It think the gender blurring is part of a larger spiritual warfare and contains many layers of narrative into it to make humans think a certain way :
  • My ego is my true self
  • Do what thou wilt (Crowleyan)
  • Transhumanism
  • Absolute relativism (I define truth)
  • Nature vs Technology
  • Emotion as the scale of ethics
  • Etc.

The philosophical current that will benefit from such a disconnect are Transhumanist I think. As if we are disconnected we will surely embraced machine body more easily.
A very interesting post, thanks for the food for thought......

ZeroDawn

Rookie

Can a person just decide to be anything they want to be if there are rules in the first place?

Are you referring to rules like religious rule?

ZeroDawn

Rookie
I’m trying to find out what rules you’re talking about. Were you saying that no one made the rules?
I referred to the Universe order. The Masculine and Feminine Principles. I can summarize it if you want.