Malcolm X Speaks

What an incredible video regarding Malcolm, DR - thanks for this! I think Shaykh makes a poignant point when he discusses education, as Malcolm educated himself:

"All of these gifted people, their great gift is discipline. Their great gift is the ability to struggle against themselves and overcome laziness, overcome temptations to go the easy way. This is what Malcolm was..."

Something to remember as the TPTB continue to attempt to lock societies down worldwide. I think I might need to watch the movie with Denzel in its' entirety now. :)

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

― Malcolm X

Replace 'newspapers' with 'media' (more accurate modern day description) and this quote is HUGELY relevant right now. The V*axxed being turned against the Unv*axxed by the Media and Government (these two entities controlled by the NWO).
(Obviously it is historically linked to racical segregation and immigrants but a quote or idea can become relevant in newer ways as time goes by)

And this one:

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”

― Malcolm X, By Any Means Necessary

Last edited: