Major Forum Update

Devine

Star
Um. I'm having a hard time with the format probably because I use a desktop computer. hopefully my eyes will adjust to it. or, i am just too old to use the internet :)
NO ONE WHO USES THIS SITE SHOULD HAVE A DAMN SMART PHONE by the way. you should know better. i am about to switch to a light phone:
1517715640165.png

elsbet

Superstar
Not to sound ungrateful but the "footer" banner for Sirius xm, on every new page that is opened when I click a link, is becoming more than an annoyance.. I understand the need for revenue but it is just a bit much.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

mecca

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
Log-in issues for the last fortnight or so. I can't access my dashboard and its really frustrating. Pure luck, when it does happen.

Hopefully this will be sorted out for me. Otherwise (and i hate to say it), it is goodbye to y'all.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Trebuchet MS font, much like The Atom has been disappearing from view by shrinking to subatomic size in my posts. I have had to highlight the "invisible" line of script and convert it to a different font for it to "reappear" normal sized. Weird...
tenor.gif
Also, notice how the script looks faded? Just checked out some other posts of mine and there are missing letters and such. They're not really missing, they are just now in Trebuchet MS Subatomic...

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
Log-in issues for the last fortnight or so. I can't access my dashboard and its really frustrating. Pure luck, when it does happen.

Hopefully this will be sorted out for me. Otherwise (and i hate to say it), it is goodbye to y'all.
Nooooo. We cannot have you saying goodbye, even though @UnderAlienControl throws some fantastic, memorable goodbye parties that are fun to attend. For awhile, although I could log in and like posts on my laptop, I couldn't post replies or pm's with Google Chrome. That was solved when I switched to Outlook.

Last edited: