Mainstream media SNL Mocks Fake Covid "Crisis" and even the "Vaccine" :O TV show with a national audience!

L3M4

Star
Has anyone seen/post this before? Mainstream media can't possibly be "waking up", but is it me or are they surely continuing a recent full-damage control narrative?
Look how this silly "doctor" explicitly mocks "HIPPA" law several times, also No mask in this skit, clownish doctor takes away with his hands VACCINATED covid-positive patients without any measures as if they just have a stomach ache, while making sure there's no privacy/confidentiality in these "health" procedures, are big corporations officially just letting people know it's all a fraud o_O about time... :'(

and if people don't get it or have a clue it was all planned and fabricated, SNL also made sure to include another sketch during this same episode last night, exactly about the most recent definition of Psy-Ops: Gabby Petito

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 1.29.38 AM.jpg

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
And they were all false positives, to boot. :rolleyes:

Idk what to make of it, tbh. For all I know, they're just just rubbing our faces in it.

Wasn't the one jab fda approved about a month ago?

L3M4

Star
And they were all false positives, to boot. :rolleyes:

Idk what to make of it, tbh. For all I know, they're just just rubbing our faces in it.

Wasn't the one jab fda approved about a month ago?
That's true. After claiming there was a "pandemic" because of so many "positives", they now decide to acknowledge and use the term false positive only for vaccinated, when in reality, false positives were all the results reported before any vaccine was distributed; now any lipid panel of blood tests and a micro clog test for any double vaccinated individual will show a massive decline in health, not to mention, they will be REAL positive when exposed to any flu virus. This type of mass audience "tv show" will deliberately call everything good/evil and everything bad/good while having a pre-recorded tape of audience laughter on repeat. I can't believe how is that even allowed on TV...

elsbet

Superstar
... they now decide to acknowledge and use the term false positive only for vaccinated, when in reality, false positives were all the results reported before any vaccine was distributed...

Ah... of course.
... now any lipid panel of blood tests and a micro clog test for any double vaccinated individual will show a massive decline in health, not to mention, they will be REAL positive when exposed to any flu virus.

So are you saying legitimate problems will be ignored and / or they are being made more susceptible to other viruses? Sorry, I'm not sure I am following this part. :/

L3M4

Star
... now any lipid panel of blood tests and a micro clog test for any double vaccinated individual will show a massive decline in health, not to mention, they will be REAL positive when exposed to any flu virus.

So are you saying legitimate problems will be ignored and / or they are being made more susceptible to other viruses? Sorry, I'm not sure I am following this part. :/
Other viruses were/are actually producing "Covid positive" patients because of the wrong test methods which are used massively everywhere. But this "covid vaccine" can result in someone who is inoculated with it being significantly more prone to be attacked by any flu virus and from from what is reported, the recovery could be really delicate and long; and yes, this is being ignored by the media and some even keep attributing this fatal results to just being effects of a new "variant"...