Mainstream Artists that you actually listen to?

L3M4

Star
For the sake of nostalgia, are there any tracks you don't listen but rarely sometimes just go back to play them to just remember memories and relieve again a certain time & relieve flood of emotions/experiences?

BananaLaser

Veteran
For the sake of nostalgia, are there any tracks you don't listen but rarely sometimes just go back to play them to just remember memories and relieve again a certain time & relieve flood of emotions/experiences?

Hi hun, who all do you enjoy listening to?

L3M4

Star
Hi hun, who all do you enjoy listening to?
:D :) I personally enjoy calm or dramatic

retro 80 wave type of music and classical orchestral type of music lol

da Gaga, Drake etc

this is my Vax Fraud exposed triumph anthem
for all of those who figured it out :D :)

How about u my BananaLaser Hun friend ?? :D

BananaLaser

Veteran
:D :) I personally enjoy calm or dramatic

retro 80 wave type of music and classical orchestral type of music lol

da Gaga, Drake etc

this is my Vax Fraud exposed triumph anthem
for all of those who figured it out :D :)

How about u my BananaLaser Hun friend ?? :D
I like Kylie Minogues song “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head”.

I sort of have an appreciation for all types of music except for rap. Some of my favorite musicians right now are Randy Travis, Carrie Underwood, Coldplay, and Tei Shi. :)

Just out of curiosity what is your opinion on Tay Tay’s music?

L3M4

Star
I like Kylie Minogues song “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head”.

I sort of have an appreciation for all types of music except for rap. Some of my favorite musicians right now are Randy Travis, Carrie Underwood, Coldplay, and Tei Shi. :)

Just out of curiosity what is your opinion on Tay Tay’s music?
Nice those are great artists too! Even Tei Shi
Personally enjoyed very much Tay Tay Folklore & Evermore albums, Folklore my favorite and then Midnight had a few amazing tracks
but beside those, not a fan of the other stuff because it feels like a lot of the lyrics were made for a very specific target audience like 14 year old preadolescents & seems bit disingenuous idk
How about u?

BananaLaser

Veteran
Nice those are great artists too! Even Tei Shi
Personally enjoyed very much Tay Tay Folklore & Evermore albums, Folklore my favorite and then Midnight had a few amazing tracks
but beside those, not a fan of the other stuff because it feels like a lot of the lyrics were made for a very specific target audience like 14 year old preadolescents & seems bit disingenuous idk
How about u?
Which songs do you like of the musicians that I mentioned are my favorites? I grew up listening to Tay Tay's country music, so her country music has a special place in my heart. I don't really care for anything after Speak Now though.

L3M4

Star
Which songs do you like of the musicians that I mentioned are my favorites? I grew up listening to Tay Tay's country music, so her country music has a special place in my heart. I don't really care for anything after Speak Now though.
yes she had a few good songs before Speak Now
Tei Shi Basically
Jesus Take the Wheel
Viva la vida
a sky full of stars
just the popular mainstream stuff

BananaLaser

Veteran
yes she had a few good songs before Speak Now
Tei Shi Basically
Jesus Take the Wheel
Viva la vida
a sky full of stars
just the popular mainstream stuff
Which songs prior to Speak Now do you like? Her song "Forever & Always" will forever and always be my fave.

L3M4

Star
Which songs prior to Speak Now do you like? Her song "Forever & Always" will forever and always be my fave.
That one is great
u prefer the original or "Taylor's version" ?

I liked only the "popular" radio stuff
Love Story
You Belong With Me
because I was forced to it back in the days lol
The Man

if u notice her 1st album her eyes are wide open
also her voice in the first album
is the most calmer & real
& overall her vibe is brighter and happier
then in Fearless her voice changed & the vibe got more serious/bit darker

in the reputation & 1989 (Taylor's version) album covers her eyes look bit asian

BananaLaser

Veteran
That one is great
u prefer the original or "Taylor's version" ?

I liked only the "popular" radio stuff
Love Story
You Belong With Me
because I was forced to it back in the days lol
The Man

if u notice her 1st album her eyes are wide open
also her voice in the first album
is the most calmer & real
& overall her vibe is brighter and happier
then in Fearless her voice changed & the vibe got more serious/bit darker

in the reputation & 1989 (Taylor's version) album covers her eyes look bit asian
Both versions are great, but I think I prefer the original version, since her youthful vocals fit the subject matter of the song better and it therefore feels more authentic in my opinion.

How were you forced to it lol?

About her voice and image changing, are you implying that she got cloned?

L3M4

Star
Both versions are great, but I think I prefer the original version, since her youthful vocals fit the subject matter of the song better and it therefore feels more authentic in my opinion.

How were you forced to it lol?

About her voice and image changing, are you implying that she got cloned?
forced i just mean that if i got in a car we listening to top radio hits stations they would play her so much and then watching tv commercials so I think that we couldn’t really avoid her unless I switched off the radio or tv & that would be rude to others who are next to u enjoying the programming.

I don’t mean she was cloned. I mean she sounded innocent and pure very virgin like, in her first album and u can hear her youthful happy bright voice but in all other Tay Tay albums she sounds more mature and angry & sort of harsh I think she went through some sort of sex trauma after her first album since intimacy changes hormones and voice pitch too

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
yeah poor Andy some ppl really behave like Tay In that video mostly lezzies if u get wut i mean
Ugh... probably so.
I hope you know I was kidding-- certainly didn't mean to offend. I still like the snl shorts, though... but too easy to get stuck watching. ☺

L3M4

Star
Tay Tay disgusted with Justin stealing Selena from her

Travis the new tbptb puppet at the end of tay tay forced kiss then he avoids her face
they faking the romance
all just for the press

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Tay Tay disgusted with Justin stealing Selena from her

Travis the new tbptb puppet at the end of tay tay forced kiss then he avoids her face
they faking the romance
all just for the press

I don’t doubt that it’s staged, but what even is the point of them setting up a pretend relationship for the public to witness?

Beginninghere

No, far from the truth. She made that face because Selena went back to Justin. They had a toxic relationship.