Magnetic Field

Dan

Veteran
I sometimes get the weird impression there is an invisible force attracting and repelling everybody and everything... sometimes I can almost feel it. So spooky. I think the animals feel it more acutely than humans. Humans are somewhat numb yet their brains are more capable. I think the senses are either overloaded or dumbed-down by... something.

Thoughts?

JoChris

Superstar
For people who believe in body, soul and spirit that makes perfect sense.

Some people are way more spiritually attuned than others. Many people would just call it a sensitive nature or personality though.

Dan

Veteran
For people who believe in body, soul and spirit that makes perfect sense.

Some people are way more spiritually attuned than others. Many people would just call it a sensitive nature or personality though.
Interesting.

Dan

Veteran
Most people are not aware of an all-powerful force dominating all reality without a bias on religion and belief. It exists WITHOUT petty differences in these areas.

JoChris

Superstar
Most people are not aware of an all-powerful force dominating all reality without a bias on religion and belief. It exists WITHOUT petty differences in these areas.
Perhaps that is because people tend to be in either the scientism camp or the spiritual camp where it comes to human inner consciousness?
The belief that man is *only* mind and body cannot be proven, just like mind, body and spirit cannot be proven. Both belief systems rely on faith.

Dan

Veteran
Perhaps that is because people tend to be in either the scientism camp or the spiritual camp where it comes to human inner consciousness?
The belief that man is *only* mind and body cannot be proven, just like mind, body and spirit cannot be proven. Both belief systems rely on faith.
I'm in interdimensional camp of chaos. Nothing is real or right. Just is.

JoChris

Superstar
I'm in interdimensional camp of chaos. Nothing is real or right. Just is.
Truth is truth. 2+2 = 4. Always.
Opinion and beliefs can give many different ways to interpret Truth. Some methods are flawed and out-dated. Some viewpoints are shaded by upbringing or society. Truth itself cannot change.

Dan

Veteran
Truth is truth. 2+2 = 4. Always.
Opinion and beliefs can give many different ways to interpret Truth. Some methods are flawed and out-dated. Some viewpoints are shaded by upbringing or society. Truth itself cannot change.
"Truth is always possible." - Peter Neal, Tenebre.

Dan

Veteran
Perhaps this force is the ultimate creation. The ultimate male/female explosion without laws and morals. I feel it on a metaphysical level.

elsbet

Superstar
You mean like the OHM?

If you really want to have some fun, check out cymatics.

Dan

Veteran
You mean like the OHM?

If you really want to have some fun, check out cymatics.
Fun is my middle name right now. Nothing to lose. OHM is the low bass vibration of the world, right. What the heck is cymatics?

polymoog

Superstar
I sometimes get the weird impression there is an invisible force attracting and repelling everybody and everything... sometimes I can almost feel it. So spooky. I think the animals feel it more acutely than humans. Humans are somewhat numb yet their brains are more capable. I think the senses are either overloaded or dumbed-down by... something.
Thoughts?

my input:
generally speaking, people of different consciousness levels will repel each other. their vibrations, if you will, are incompatible. those who hare of similar consciousness will be "on the same wavelength" and attact.

when you bring animals into the discussion, thats a slightly different phenomena. they can perceive human moods and intent better than we. theyre not smarter, but they are far more attuned to these subtle energy fluctuations.

ley lines which run through your neck of the woods in the UK can repel and attract, but i dont think you were referring to that.

JoChris

Superstar
"Truth is always possible." - Peter Neal, Tenebre.
Truth is truth.
I have been with some people and in places that feel very different, even disturbing compared to most areas. Afterwards I have found out why.
e.g. one house in a fairly close street is a flash one but didn't feel right when I walked past it. My neighbour told me that was a house where the builder (and owner) was found hanging in his garage. I don't believe in ghosts but that made a lot of sense.