"MAGGOT OPRAH SAYS CHILD MOLESTATION FEELS GOOD!!! R We Done w/This Demoness?"

Etagloc

Superstar
This also does illustrate the Antifa mentality.... you simply have a differing set of ideas and therefore you must be Hitler slash Osama Bin Laden rather than some boring, mundane guy who simply likes to read conservative content.

DavidSon

Star
I agree with the Colonel that it sounds like Oprah's comment is being taken out of context. I'll have to hear the clip. I sped through the video and haven't seen Neverland yet, but still I can agree with some of the issues brought up. Oprah wants to go after MJ while burying investigation into her "child expert(?)" that committed suicide, or the accused teacher at her school. It's relevant that at the same time nobody wants to expose Disney or the author of Peter Pan, etc.

My gut feeling tells me that Michael didn't abuse children. The crimes don't fit such a strange and tormented personality. He was ill, and seemed to be motivated by schizophrenic tendencies rather than sexual lust. It's not at the top of my list by I'll have to watch the doc. to get a clearer understanding of the story.

DavidSon

Star
This also does illustrate the Antifa mentality.... you simply have a differing set of ideas and therefore you must be Hitler slash Osama Bin Laden rather than some boring, mundane guy who simply likes to read conservative content.
True, Antifa is the definition of intolerance. But there's such polarization between groups, and by reading comments online it appears to be worldwide. We're deeply divided and emotionally entrenched in our positions. Is it a good or bad thing? At least the internet age is bringing honesty. Everyone and their Grandmother has an opinion. It's like all this psychic energy was bottled up and now it's pouring out; we're finding who each other really are.

Allegra

Veteran
I didn’t press play cuz NOPE. People’s moral are getting worse and worse, hearts grow cold.

I’m really not surprised anymore that she would say this considering she’s all about abortion.

Etagloc

Superstar
True, Antifa is the definition of intolerance. But there's such polarization between groups, and by reading comments online it appears to be worldwide. We're deeply divided and emotionally entrenched in our positions. Is it a good or bad thing? At least the internet age is bringing honesty. Everyone and their Grandmother has an opinion. It's like all this psychic energy was bottled up and now it's pouring out; we're finding who each other really are.
Having differing opinions isn't wrong. Leftists trying to shut down anyone who speaks against a Satanic agenda is wrong. You can have a conversation with conservatives but you can't have one with leftists. Being that the media, the education system, the corporations and institutions are on their side, it's not surprising that they're so aggressive, though. It's easy for them to be bold because the elite are backing them.

Etagloc

Superstar
I agree with the Colonel that it sounds like Oprah's comment is being taken out of context. I'll have to hear the clip. I sped through the video and haven't seen Neverland yet, but still I can agree with some of the issues brought up. Oprah wants to go after MJ while burying investigation into her "child expert(?)" that committed suicide, or the accused teacher at her school. It's relevant that at the same time nobody wants to expose Disney or the author of Peter Pan, etc.

My gut feeling tells me that Michael didn't abuse children. The crimes don't fit such a strange and tormented personality. He was ill, and seemed to be motivated by schizophrenic tendencies rather than sexual lust. It's not at the top of my list by I'll have to watch the doc. to get a clearer understanding of the story.
You should watch the clip then decide. I don't think any reasonable person can watch it and not find it disturbing.

Vixy

Star
Not surprised. Anyone whos read VCs articles knows that their next goal is to get peadophilia and cannibalism accepted and they're well on their way. Whatever Big Brother says, goes bc the sheeple will always obey.

..Yes, it's sickening but not surprising considering Oprah being a satanic high priestess for many years. What do u guys think these people DO? Sit around drinking coffee? Childsex and child r*pe, child murder, shooting the head of a kid or stabbing them or even cutting them up taking out their guts is a daily thing with these monsters. Molestation for such a depraved human being is NOTHING. This is their lowest level, this is them being super mild. I keep telling you guys!

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
You know I started watching finding neverland with my husband a couple weeks ago and he could not understand why the victim seemed to like it and decided that he was either a creep himself or not a man.. the argument between us that ensued resulted in us turning off the damn thing.

Sexual predators are very skilled at what they do. Grooming is paramount and by the time they actually assault the kid the mental mindfuck that is going on in that child is so extreme it’s hard to believe yet alone understand. Additionally the body’s physiological responses to stimulation are separate and automatic, meaning you can be assaulted and terrified yet your body can and sometimes does still react in pleasure. One has nothing to do with the other. This is an incredibly complicated and uncomfortable thing to explain and/or discuss and conversations about it tend to end up completely misunderstood when they are involving people who don’t have personal or professional experience in this area.

If you don’t understand be grateful.

MP3D

Established
I didn’t press play cuz NOPE. People’s moral are getting worse and worse, hearts grow cold.

I’m really not surprised anymore that she would say this considering she’s all about abortion.
well, she didnt say it. at all. so maybe you should push play.

Vytas

Star
She emphasizes that it feels good, even repeated few times like it's most important thing in whats happening. Really, really ? And thats what will stick into peoples minds after watching that show...

MP3D

Established
She emphasizes that it feels good, even repeated few times like it's most important thing in whats happening. Really, really ? And thats what will stick into peoples minds after watching that show...
no she doesnt. you dont understand context do you?