"MAGGOT OPRAH SAYS CHILD MOLESTATION FEELS GOOD!!! R We Done w/This Demoness?"

Etagloc

Superstar

So emm..... apparently, this is where "progressivism" is heading. Ick.

Etagloc

Superstar
btw don't press play unless your stomache is somewhat empty...... do not press play and watch the footage of what Oprah is saying if you're eating.... I ate a little while ago.... actually i just realized it was more than two hours ago.... yet I feel nauseous....

I guess by some sort of cosmic law this is where it must lead when people make it a psuedoreligious dogma that there is no such thing as right or wrong and they hate God and they're.... well.... Satanists

Etagloc

Superstar
Honestly, I don't even know what to say but I'd like to type a little more so it helps distract and hopefully reduce the nauseau.

You cannot reason with people once they've got to the point where they will accept this. They are so obsessed with waging war against God, that what is sane is not something that matters to them anymore.

How long until the "social justice warriors" are terrorizing people who don't think this is okay?

And this is only the beginning. Imagine twenty years from now. They will be going even farther beyond the line that Oprah has crossed here and the masses will be terrorized into silence thanks to Antifa types or they will be so brainwashed from an early age that they will honestly think this is normal.

I thank God I wasn't born in this century. I thank God again I wasn't born in this century.

The real oppressed class is not women or men but children. I shudder to think of what kind of craziness, abuse and brainwashing the kids in this century will be subjected to.

Etagloc

Superstar
am I bumping this again? Yes, I am!

It is not my fault that society is run by Godless degenerates.... but at least twenty years from now I will be able to remember this and say I told you so to people..... so I am posting this as a mental note to start telling people I told you so in twenty years.... if not sooner..... and I plan on reminding people that it was the "progressives" of today who helped pave the way for that future which will be more horrible than we can currently fathom

In 20 years, assuming any of us are still alive they are going to say “ that Colgate sociopath sure did have a lot of threads that no one responded to because he was insane”

Dalit

Star
btw don't press play unless your stomache is somewhat empty...... do not press play and watch the footage of what Oprah is saying if you're eating.... I ate a little while ago.... actually i just realized it was more than two hours ago.... yet I feel nauseous....

I guess by some sort of cosmic law this is where it must lead when people make it a psuedoreligious dogma that there is no such thing as right or wrong and they hate God and they're.... well.... Satanists
That's just nasty. And I think Michael Jackson was nasty even if he's a talented dancer and singer.

Signs of the terrible times we live in right here.

Etagloc

Superstar
In 20 years, assuming any of us are still alive they are going to say “ that Colgate sociopath sure did have a lot of threads that no one responded to because he was insane”
weren't you just defending this sort of thing in another thread? btw are you still a Satanist?

also my threads are some of the most popular on here whether you like it or not and if being against this is insane.... I'd hate to think what you consider as not insane

and aren't you literally someone who was a crackhead? that's funny you want to call me crazy when you've smoked crack and I haven't. I don't need a crackhead telling me what's a good idea.

mecca

Superstar
I think it's pretty obvious that what she's actually saying is that molesters and abusers use tactics to make people feel like they are having a positive experience even though they are actually being taken advantage of. I think this is a pretty common thing that abusive people do, especially to young children, they try to be nice to their victims and trick them into thinking that they're expressing love, even though it's actually abuse. They manipulate people into believing that their abuser is not harmful. It's like an aspect of grooming.

As the man in the clip (who was presumably molested as a child) briefly stated, many people struggle with coming out about their abuse that they went through as children directly because it may have felt good to them and they have a lot of shame about that. They second guess themselves and become uncertain about their own feelings and experiences, because their abuser manipulated them in that way.

I don't know how Oprah pointing out the tactics that molesters use means that she is in support of what those people do. Sure, maybe she could have worded it better and more coherently, but you are blatantly twisting her words if you try to say that she advocated in favor of molestation in that clip.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think it's pretty obvious that what she's actually saying is that molesters and abusers use tactics to make people feel like they are having a positive experience even though they are actually being taken advantage of. I think this is a pretty common thing that abusive people do, especially to young children, they try to be nice to their victims and trick them into thinking that they're expressing love, even though it's actually abuse. They manipulate people into believing that their abuser is not harmful. It's like an aspect of grooming.

As the man in the clip (who was presumably molested as a child) briefly stated, many people struggle with coming out about their abuse that they went through as children directly because it may have felt good to them and they have a lot of shame about that. They second guess themselves and become uncertain about their own feelings and experiences, because their abuser manipulated them in that way.

I don't know how Oprah pointing out the tactics that molesters use means that she is in support of what those people do. Sure, maybe she could have worded it better and more coherently, but you are blatantly twisting her words if you try to say that she advocated in favor of molestation in that clip.
okay well people can watch the clip for themselves and decide what to make of it.

Etagloc

Superstar
That's just nasty. And I think Michael Jackson was nasty even if he's a talented dancer and singer.

Signs of the terrible times we live in right here.
This is paradise compared to whatever it is that's coming.

weren't you just defending this sort of thing in another thread? btw are you still a Satanist?
Lol you are so stupid it hurts. If you actually watched the clip she wasn’t defending child molestation, quite the opposite in fact, she was pointing out how abusers can make their victims feel good through a physical response that they can’t help, of course you have the IQ of a baked potato so you wouldn’t understand what she was saying. Are you still a fascist misogynistic sociopath?

Etagloc

Superstar
Lol you are so stupid it hurts. If you actually watched the clip she wasn’t defending child molestation, quite the opposite in fact, she was pointing out how abusers can make their victims feel good through a physical response that they can’t help, of course you have the IQ of a baked potato so you wouldn’t understand what she was saying. Are you still a fascist misogynistic sociopath?
Ramblings from the brain that thought smoking crack was a good idea. You think being conservative equals fascist misogynistic sociopath. Yes, I am literally Hitler if believing there are two genders means I'm Hitler.

Ramblings from the brain that thought smoking crack was a good idea. You think being conservative equals fascist misogynistic sociopath. Yes, I am literally Hitler if believing there are two genders means I'm Hitler.

You pretend that you are above emotions and rely only on reason and logic ( two words you don’t know the definition of) but when presented with the facts about how you blatantly misrepresent everything you have ever posted ( when you actually bother to watch what you posted ) you resort to personal attacks and dodge the evidence.

Etagloc

Superstar
You pretend that you are above emotions and rely only on reason and logic ( two words you don’t know the definition of) but when presented with the facts about how you blatantly misrepresent everything you have ever posted ( when you actually bother to watch what you posted ) you resort to personal attacks and dodge the evidence like the vile little coward you are and post all night long saying nothing like tweaker, you are pathetic and your life is pathetic hurry up and join a jihadi organization already so the FBI can arrest you and send you to a life term in Florence, Colorado.
Gasp. The NSA might discover I'm... gasp.... a conservative. They might discover.... gasp.... I read Henry Makow. Gasp. Are they going to arrest half the population of the United States?

I am not interested in your crackhead logic which thinks anyone who doesn't subscribe to the ideology handed down from your NWO overlords equals Hitler.

Gasp. The NSA might discover I'm... gasp.... a conservative. They might discover.... gasp.... I read Henry Makow. Gasp. Are they going to arrest half the population of the United States?

I am not interested in your crackhead logic which thinks anyone who doesn't subscribe to the ideology handed down from your NWO overlords equals Hitler.

I’m not interested in what lying Jihadi Johnny has to say either, and apparently most people aren’t either seeing as you have like 200 zero response threads that you post while tweaking in the middle of the night.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think its interesting how your one-eyed avatar covers the right eye. It's clear which side you're on.

Etagloc

Superstar
I’m not interested in what lying Jihadi Johnny has to say either, and apparently most people aren’t either seeing as you have like 200 zero response threads that you post while tweaking in the middle of the night.
Tweaking? That is your imagination. I drink caffeine occassionally. And you're posting to one of my threads right now. You casually make up lies, you don't even care about whether what you say is true. "The end justifies the means". So a person who reads Henry Makow is therefore Osama Bin Laden slash Hitler according to you.

Etagloc

Superstar
This does illustrate a point I had wanted to make about democracy. I mean... you question democracy..... you are apparently Osama Bin Laden slash Hitler, allegedly.

However, it is accepted to question God and deny God's existence.

So questioning democracy is considered worse than questioning God.