Madison Brooks death news story

In the past week i've seen a lot of news stories about this young woman, madison brooks, who was out underage drinking, got in a car with several young men, had s*x with some of them (unknown if she was too drunk to consent), was dropped off, and died after being run over by a unrelated car.

People die from getting hit by a car on the street all the time, and plenty of women get r*ped unfortunately, so why is the media pushing this story so much? Is it the whole "attractive blond woman in trouble" thing? A distraction? Or something else?

One of the stories refers to it as an "attack".

Police investigating Brooks’ death said she was captured on surveillance video entering the bar at about 10 p.m. Jan. 14, when she apparently was not working, the Daily Mail reported.

She met up with a 17-year-old inside the bar and left with him in a drunken state between 1 and 2 a.m. Jan. 15, police said.

Three other men joined the pair and got into a car, where two of them allegedly raped her before she was dumped nearby and run over by a rideshare vehicle, authorities said.

The 17-year-old and Kaivon Washington, 18, were charged with third-degree r*pe, while Everett Lee, 28, and Casen Carver, 18, face charges of principle to third-degree r*pe.

It was determined that her blood-alcohol content was 0.319% — nearly four times the legal limit.

The 17-year-old and Washington allegedly raped Brooks in the back seat of Carver’s car. The suspects admitted she was “in a drunken state,” but claimed she was able to give consent to having sex, police said.

The suspects dropped Brooks off at a nearby subdivision, where she was struck by another vehicle at about 3 a.m. on Burbank Drive near Pelican Lakes Parkway.
The media tried at first to spin it as her alleged "r*pists" dumping her by the side of the road, but they had video footage of her leaving by her own volition.

She got out” of her own accord — and only “after they had driven off” was she “hit by another vehicle,” the attorney said.

They did not just dump her out of the car,” Haley maintained. “They did not force her out of the vehicle,” he added, saying one of the videos showed her getting out.

“I think at one point one of the others tries to calm the situation down and say, look just kind of get back in the car. She doesn’t want to,” he stated.

“I want the public to know, these young men … did not put her off on the side of the road,” Haley told WAFB.
It would be a good opportunity to discuss the dangers of underage binge drinking and better ways to protect oneself when out in public, but instead it has turned into demonizing these men and anything else is considered "victim blaming".

I was looking up something unrelated and wound up on one of those gematria sites. Out of curiosity i typed up madison brooks.

Some of the matches i got under hebrew gematria include "battle of armageddon" "Christs blood" "ultra maga king" "ask for guidance " "aliens are fallen angels" "lord amun ra"

And under english gematria
"coronavirus" "Jesus arrival" "bring back trump" "ron de santis" "babylon the great " "demons are coming" "the narrow gate" "i am guiding you"

I am NOT a gematria expert, this is the first time i've looked this up, so i have no idea if these are just random coincidences and all words if looked up have a high chance of having the same value as words like these.

But still, i find it really odd that the media is blowing this story up. Seems like a distraction.

Thoughts?

In the past week i've seen a lot of news stories about this young woman, madison brooks, who was out underage drinking, got in a car with several young men, had s*x with some of them (unknown if she was too drunk to consent), was dropped off, and died after being run over by a unrelated car.

People die from getting hit by a car on the street all the time, and plenty of women get r*ped unfortunately, so why is the media pushing this story so much? Is it the whole "attractive blond woman in trouble" thing? A distraction? Or something else?

One of the stories refers to it as an "attack".

The media tried at first to spin it as her alleged "r*pists" dumping her by the side of the road, but they had video footage of her leaving by her own volition.

It would be a good opportunity to discuss the dangers of underage binge drinking and better ways to protect oneself when out in public, but instead it has turned into demonizing these men and anything else is considered "victim blaming".

I was looking up something unrelated and wound up on one of those gematria sites. Out of curiosity i typed up madison brooks.

Some of the matches i got under hebrew gematria include "battle of armageddon" "Christs blood" "ultra maga king" "ask for guidance " "aliens are fallen angels" "lord amun ra"

And under english gematria
"coronavirus" "Jesus arrival" "bring back trump" "ron de santis" "babylon the great " "demons are coming" "the narrow gate" "i am guiding you"

I am NOT a gematria expert, this is the first time i've looked this up, so i have no idea if these are just random coincidences and all words if looked up have a high chance of having the same value as words like these.

But still, i find it really odd that the media is blowing this story up. Seems like a distraction.

Thoughts?
Wound up on one of those Gematria sites LOL. I have instant cure for whatever this is. Stop reading the New York Post and the Daily Mail. And stay out of bars.