Madeline McCann....

Carolyn

Star
Ever since the disappearance of Madeline McCann 11 years ago there has always been consistent flow of news, videos etc online about it, it has died down since it happened but there has still been stuff online but Ive noticed there seem to be a lot more videos and articles about this recently, its not an anniversary of her disappearance or her birthday so it seems a bit odd to me at least that there seems to be a surge of new videos, articles, even comments from the McCanns.

I just found it strange or maybe its just that Ive noticed it now for some reason?

Awoken2

Superstar
Richard Hall has done quite a thorough investigation of this case. Lot's to learn here for anybody interested

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Latest episode on the topic from a trusted investigator and his guest.......
From last year, the guests were problematic and as you can see in the comments section, things got a bit spicy!

Devine

Star
yeah the Podesta brothers obviously murdered her. her parents HAD to have been in on it or why would they not be making a fuss when those police sketches came out? they werej documented to be staying in a neighboring resort that night... they say, its cause of her eyes. that weird thing about her eyeys means something genetically to the sick bastards...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
yeah the Podesta brothers obviously murdered her. her parents HAD to have been in on it or why would they not be making a fuss when those police sketches came out? they werej documented to be staying in a neighboring resort that night... they say, its cause of her eyes. that weird thing about her eyeys means something genetically to the sick bastards...
Check the comments section in the second video.... the Podesta issue really heated things up, but it was very much addressed in the comments section, by the host and guest no less!

I think the Podesta brothers thing is a case of people seeing what they want to see. If they are truly involved in some kind of Satanic p***phile Ring, I doubt they would be involved in the procurement process.

That said, I do believe the parents had something to do with it and they may have sold her.

Devine

Star
it's not just the photo they were staying like right next store to her, just that night, or something

Devine

Star
apparently they were staying with now known pedo named clem freud 1/3 mile from her hotel
1540445499371.png
now, i did not fact check this. just sharing the story that went around. and i hate podesta and believe it so prob wont fact check it lol

A) The Sketches are not of two different people but of one person
B) The man the cops were looking for was a witness and not necessarily a suspect
C) The person in the sketch was listed as 20 to 40 years old ( John Podesta was nearly 60 at the time, and Tony is even older)
D) The Email used to reference Podesta being in Portugal actually references a trip months after the kidnapping
E) Prior to Pizzagate people were saying the sketch looked like her father

Of course this won't matter as only feelings and emotions do.

actually the facts are what matter and i appreciate you taking the time to research it @Colonel Valerio as i did not. where did you find the info?
most conspiracy theories i like to indulge, just for fun :) entertaining

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/14/british-detectives-efits-madeleine-mccann-suspect (source for 1 man, ironically posted by a poster above)

Same article for his suspected age

And the only email I could find regarding a trip to Portugal is actually years later not months

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23724

Here is one that implies a future vacation, the day after her disappearance but does not specify where

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9364

Regarding people thinking the images looked like her father prior to it being trendy to blame it on the Podestas

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/346131/Sick-internet-trolls-target-Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-after-Crimewatch-special

Some publications listed the man (singular) as a suspect but the cops themselves never went that far.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
actually the facts are what matter and i appreciate you taking the time to research it @Colonel Valerio as i did not. where did you find the info?
most conspiracy theories i like to indulge, just for fun :) entertaining
I hope both of yall will check those videos and the comments section from the older one as well.... I know I sound like a broken record, but it really does address much of what yall are investigating here.

Devine

Star
i cant do too many vids folks should include synopsis with them! @TempestOfTempo just tell me your opinion did the brothers do it or not? ill take your word :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
i cant do too many vids folks should include synopsis with them! @TempestOfTempo just tell me your opinion did the brothers do it or not? ill take your word :)
Its a lil more involved than just a simple breakdown..... but thats why I suggested the comments sections, especially in the one video because its really explored in depth. For myself, I do think its very hard to believe the "official" story that has been propagated. Like it doesn't even seem like a legit cover up...... almost like they knew (whomever is responsible) that they would "get away" with it.

saki

Star
Madeleine McCann detectives ‘close to a breakthrough’

Jane WhartonSaturday 22 Jun 2019 8:29 am

Share this article via facebook Share this article via twitter Share this article via messenger 1.4k SHARES

Madeleine McCann police officers are said to be closer to solving the 12 year long mystery (Picture: PA) Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann during a family holiday in Portugal are said to be getting closer to solving the mystery.

Officers have now narrowed in on a ‘foreign man’ who was in the Algarve when she went missing aged three in 2007. British and Portuguese police are set to probe a ‘new clue and suspect’ according to local media reports. The Correio de Manha newspaper said detectives are now ‘nearer to knowing what happened to Madeleine.’ It comes after a mystery tip-off to detectives examining the 12-year-long case.

Officers are said to be looking into an alleged foreign paedophile who was in Portugal in 2007. Policia Judiciaria were joined by Scotland Yard officers in Porto recently. It is believed to be the first face-to-face meeting since the new suspect came to light. It is not clear if the man’s current whereabouts are known.
Madeleine was three when she vanished on holiday in Portugal (Picture: PA) A source told the Mirror: ‘The British were here recently, there were talks at the PJ office in the city. ‘It’s all very secret but then it always is with the Madeleine McCann case. ‘Only the police know who the suspect is.’

Earlier this month, the Home Office pledged another £300,000 in extra funding for the Met Police investigation into the little girl’s disappearance. The local investigation was dropped in 2008 but Scotland Yard launched Operation Grange in 2011. So far police have spent almost £12 million working on the unsolved case.

The authorities are said to have many doubts that Madeleine is still alive. Kate and Gerry McCann say they take comfort that the police investigation is ongoing (Picture: PA) The little girl vanished on May 3 2007 from her holiday apartment at Praia da Luz where her parents Kate and Gerry ate with friends nearby.

Scotland Yard spokesman said the investigation was ‘ongoing’ but said they would ‘not provide a running commentary.’ Mr and Mrs McCann have vowed to carry on looking for their eldest daughter ‘for as long as it takes.’

Last month they marked Madeleine’s 16th birthday and spoke of their ‘comfort and reassurance’ that the police hunt continues. In a posting on the Official Find Maddie Campaign website the couple, from Rothley, Leicestershire, said: ‘The months and years roll by too quickly; Madeleine will be sixteen this month. ‘It’s impossible to put into words just how that makes us feel. There is comfort and reassurance though in knowing that the investigation continues and many people around the world remain vigilant.’ They add: ‘Thank you to everyone who continues to support us and for your ongoing hope and belief. For as long as it takes.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/22/madeleine-mccann-detectives-close-breakthrough-10028432/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/