Madeline McCann....

Lisa

Superstar
Isn’t the problem that they’ve always been close to a breakthrough?

I can’t believe it was 16 years ago!

777_777

The video by Reallygraceful seems to be deleted... it mentions the abnormality of her eye which signifies a rare bloodtype. A side effect of having this mutation is a longer lifespan. It was believed she was taken as a living source of blood harvesting. There is a famous older politician with this same very rare condition. Organ harvesting and human trafficking is much more common than you’d think. I find it suspicious that I’m unable to find anything on this matter anymore! Everything is deleted and wiped clean of evidence. Who has some more info on this please?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The video by Reallygraceful seems to be deleted... it mentions the abnormality of her eye which signifies a rare bloodtype. A side effect of having this mutation is a longer lifespan. It was believed she was taken as a living source of blood harvesting. There is a famous older politician with this same very rare condition. Organ harvesting and human trafficking is much more common than you’d think. I find it suspicious that I’m unable to find anything on this matter anymore! Everything is deleted and wiped clean of evidence. Who has some more info on this please?
Very interesting post here......

Carolyn

Star

More updated information, it looks like this german guy is the one that took her. Poor kid must have been through hell judging by the information in this video, actually so fkn horrible tbh it doesn't tell you any details and thank fuck. Apparently this sick fuck had hundreds of videos and theres a possibility he might have done this on more occasions.

I hope the parents never get to see, still think they should have never left their kids alone but just horrible. Poor kid, sickening!

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
More updated information, it looks like this german guy is the one that took her.
I'm glad that this s1ck fvck was arrested and the parents finally got the closure. I feel a bit bad tho because like many other people I tought they might be involved somehow...

Carolyn

Star
Yeah I think everybody did tbh its ridiclous that this only came to light now, it looks like another second kid was snatched they think by him who has also never been found apparently this POS had hundreds of videos of him torturing people including young kids. Its horrific and it might never have happened to Madeline if she wasnt left unattended, am sure that must really eat away at them then so find this out too, it seems like if it wasnt her it would have been some other poor kid or woman. Its really sad.