Madeleine Mccann What Really Happened?

Devine

Star
the podesta brothers duh! :) i really wonder where her parents are today. hate to say it but my guess is they sold her. otherwise they should be in the media demanding podestas' be investigated! did you hear that they may have wanted her for some genetic reason something to do with her eyes

Carolyn

Star
Dont even get me started on them two. If they were anybody else their other children would have been taken off them and they would have been investigated properly, one of the documentaries about this case they interviewed a couple who were friends with them and had been on holiday spoke out about them as they had witnessed a few odd conversations that seemed weird, creepy, kinda sexual in nature in reference to something I think Madaline had done, this happened long before she went missing and they weren't on that holiday that she actually went missing, they had sort of stayed away from them because they felf uncomfortable with the things they were saying. Ill try and find the documentary later, there are a few so maybe someone else here might have seen it. So many people seem to have this attitude and belief that they wouldnt possibly do anything nefarious because they are doctors but thats just bullshit, having a doctorate doesnt change who you truly are, theres always seemed like there is something a bit off about them, both of them. I doubt that wee girl will ever be found alive now, would dread to think what she may have been put through if she was but its important to know for sure.

I do remember the thing about her eye though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloboma

williejonesjr

Veteran
Dont even get me started on them two. If they were anybody else their other children would have been taken off them and they would have been investigated properly, one of the documentaries about this case they interviewed a couple who were friends with them and had been on holiday spoke out about them as they had witnessed a few odd conversations that seemed weird, creepy, kinda sexual in nature in reference to something I think Madaline had done, this happened long before she went missing and they weren't on that holiday that she actually went missing, they had sort of stayed away from them because they felf uncomfortable with the things they were saying. Ill try and find the documentary later, there are a few so maybe someone else here might have seen it. So many people seem to have this attitude and belief that they wouldnt possibly do anything nefarious because they are doctors but thats just bullshit, having a doctorate doesnt change who you truly are, theres always seemed like there is something a bit off about them, both of them. I doubt that wee girl will ever be found alive now, would dread to think what she may have been put through if she was but its important to know for sure.

I do remember the thing about her eye though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloboma
I saw that documentary!!

Carolyn

Star
if they weren't doctors they would have been charged with neglect at the very least!! There was always suggestions that they sedated the children too.

777_777

The video by Reallygraceful seems to be deleted... it mentions the abnormality of her eye which signifies a rare bloodtype. A side effect of having this mutation is a longer lifespan. It was believed she was taken as a living source of blood harvesting. There is a famous older politician with this same very rare condition. Organ harvesting and human trafficking is much more common than you’d think. I find it suspicious that I’m unable to find anything on this matter anymore! Everything is deleted and wiped clean of evidence. Who has some more info on this please?

i have two theories from the scant evidence we have

1/ the parents drugged their children, so they could go out drinking,
perhaps that night they gave her a bit to much or she fell off the bed and bumped her head and died in either process, leaving them to hide the body and fake a kidnapping.
the other friends joined in on the lie as they too had, had their own children drugged, so they too could go out drinking, causing them to join in so they would not be arrested for child neglect, endangerment and drugging.

evidence for this -
- the fact the twins never woke up once, when people were running around the apartment trying to find maddie, which is odd seeing as they were toddlers at the time.
- the parents and friends doubling down on the story, and refusing to talk about it.
- kate washing cuddle cat the toy (how many mums or dads out there who have lost their child would clean the toy, that had her smell on it, surely you would cherish it)
- the changing stories between the friends.
- the obsession with it HAD to be a kidnapping not shes just wandered off
- the only finger prints found on the open window where kates
- cadaver smells in the apatrment, and on kates and maddies clothes
- how did kate have the pyjamas maddie wore 'when kidnapped'. (they later said they belonged to the twin sister but if you see the pictures the pjs where to big for a toddler.

2/ she was sold to the sex trade/pedo ring.

evidence
- jerrys weird video of maddie asking her to smile, which is creepy, and almost like a selling video
- the prime minister of the uk at the time gordon brown getting involved (how many missing children involve prime ministers)
- friends speaking of weird behaviour from jerry and their group, such as jerry speaking of maddie being good at 'you know' (he then does a blow job jester with his hands and mouth)
- they were friends with know paedophiles, such as clement freud, they spent time with him while their daughter was missing, commenting it was nice to have time away from the sadness, getting drunk and enjoying food. he was not the only p***phile they knew either or was around the area.

other weird evidence that could be used on either theory
- kate writing a detailed description of how she thought about her daughter being raped in her book, including focuing on her genitals.
- hiring a pr team
-travelling the world
-refusing to answer any questions at the police station
- leaving the remaining children in the apartment alone, and running to get help, when kate supposedly thought maddie had been kidnapped
-using money donated to find maddie to pay for their mortgage.
- jerry smirking during an interview, when the interviewer said im sure you believe you will find her eventually
- the child never being found, body or anything, even though she had a distinct eye
- questions about the validity of the last know photo taken by family, with some seeing it as tampered or photoshopped, perhaps leaning towards she was already dead prior to them reporting her missing
- lack of emotion from wither parents.
-scent of a dead body in the car hired AFTER she went missing
- refusal to help police efforts or to create a reconstruction

Lisa

Superstar
i have two theories from the scant evidence we have

1/ the parents drugged their children, so they could go out drinking,
perhaps that night they gave her a bit to much or she fell off the bed and bumped her head and died in either process, leaving them to hide the body and fake a kidnapping.
the other friends joined in on the lie as they too had, had their own children drugged, so they too could go out drinking, causing them to join in so they would not be arrested for child neglect, endangerment and drugging.

evidence for this -
- the fact the twins never woke up once, when people were running around the apartment trying to find maddie, which is odd seeing as they were toddlers at the time.
- the parents and friends doubling down on the story, and refusing to talk about it.
- kate washing cuddle cat the toy (how many mums or dads out there who have lost their child would clean the toy, that had her smell on it, surely you would cherish it)
- the changing stories between the friends.
- the obsession with it HAD to be a kidnapping not shes just wandered off
- the only finger prints found on the open window where kates
- cadaver smells in the apatrment, and on kates and maddies clothes
- how did kate have the pyjamas maddie wore 'when kidnapped'. (they later said they belonged to the twin sister but if you see the pictures the pjs where to big for a toddler.

2/ she was sold to the sex trade/pedo ring.

evidence
- jerrys weird video of maddie asking her to smile, which is creepy, and almost like a selling video
- the prime minister of the uk at the time gordon brown getting involved (how many missing children involve prime ministers)
- friends speaking of weird behaviour from jerry and their group, such as jerry speaking of maddie being good at 'you know' (he then does a blow job jester with his hands and mouth)
- they were friends with know paedophiles, such as clement freud, they spent time with him while their daughter was missing, commenting it was nice to have time away from the sadness, getting drunk and enjoying food. he was not the only p***phile they knew either or was around the area.

other weird evidence that could be used on either theory
- kate writing a detailed description of how she thought about her daughter being raped in her book, including focuing on her genitals.
- hiring a pr team
-travelling the world
-refusing to answer any questions at the police station
- leaving the remaining children in the apartment alone, and running to get help, when kate supposedly thought maddie had been kidnapped
-using money donated to find maddie to pay for their mortgage.
- jerry smirking during an interview, when the interviewer said im sure you believe you will find her eventually
- the child never being found, body or anything, even though she had a distinct eye
- questions about the validity of the last know photo taken by family, with some seeing it as tampered or photoshopped, perhaps leaning towards she was already dead prior to them reporting her missing
- lack of emotion from wither parents.
-scent of a dead body in the car hired AFTER she went missing
- refusal to help police efforts or to create a reconstruction
I think the kids were drugged so they could go out. The parents are hiding something but I don’t know why they would just sell one kid to a pedo ring, so I don’t tend to believe that story. That they are guilty of leaving drugged kids while they partied is evident and I could believe that somehow she died and they are covering it up by saying she went missing.

I think the kids were drugged so they could go out. The parents are hiding something but I don’t know why they would just sell one kid to a pedo ring, so I don’t tend to believe that story. That they are guilty of leaving drugged kids while they partied is evident and I could believe that somehow she died and they are covering it up by saying she went missing.
thats why im on the fense for both theories, but one idea was she was sold because of the eye defect she had

Lisa

Superstar
thats why im on the fense for both theories, but one idea was she was sold because of the eye defect she had
I see...I didn’t see where people with that eye condition have a longer life though like another poster here had said was the case. I just looked through the Wikipedia page link though.

I see...I didn’t see where people with that eye condition have a longer life though like another poster here had said was the case. I just looked through the Wikipedia page link though.
these people who trade children are sick, and it would not surprise me if they see something like that as worth more, but like i said im on the fence with both scenarios, they could both fit, the only one that does not fit is the idea she was kidnapped by a stranger and the parents are innocent