Mac Miller dead at 26

MinnieMuis

Rookie
too many strange things in this apparent OD. Lil xan said in an interview the last time he spoke to Mac he said "be safe. seriously. BE SAFE"

free2018

Star
Something is off, but I fail to see the point of any sort of ritual here. Like who could possibly gain anything here?

I think we need to move away from the mystical aspects of these scenarios. Instead we should be thinking in terms of organized crime.

My main point here is you cant extort someone who is dead. And thats really the point of having people under control. The "handlers" gain more from keeping these people alive.
That's if we suppose the handlers love money, but considering what they did in 2008 and what they're moving towards again in 2018: the Elite don't care about money.
The housing bubble will definitely burst in the US, because the bankers are doing the same old same old.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Who cares about him. He was willing to sell his soul and prostitute himself for money and fame and he paid the price for it.

sailormoon

Established
Ariana grande then. Guess she wasnt "Grande" enough.
The fact that there is so much going on with her in the news... I mean this HAS to be connected with her somehow. Maybe even just to hurt her to keep her in control? The thing I can’t grasp is that her and Miller split due to his drug use but her current fiancé is an obvious drug user. The whole situation is so bizarre. I know there is an obvious answer to this riddle but I just haven’t fully grasped that yet. VC is right, death seems to follow her. The Manchester bombing was brutal and actually hasn’t happened to many pop stars other than her (none I can think of but I’m not ruling it out). She was the centerpiece of a funeral that she really had no business being at. The whole display of her prancing around in front of old men just reminded me of the prostitures for sell on Taken, like she would be sold to the highest bidder. Then Miller dies shortly after and the whole thing becomes centered around her. I know this has all been said mostly by others but it just is so strange. I know it has to do with her!

Vixy

Star
The fact that there is so much going on with her in the news... I mean this HAS to be connected with her somehow. Maybe even just to hurt her to keep her in control? The thing I can’t grasp is that her and Miller split due to his drug use but her current fiancé is an obvious drug user. The whole situation is so bizarre. I know there is an obvious answer to this riddle but I just haven’t fully grasped that yet. VC is right, death seems to follow her. The Manchester bombing was brutal and actually hasn’t happened to many pop stars other than her (none I can think of but I’m not ruling it out). She was the centerpiece of a funeral that she really had no business being at. The whole display of her prancing around in front of old men just reminded me of the prostitures for sell on Taken, like she would be sold to the highest bidder. Then Miller dies shortly after and the whole thing becomes centered around her. I know this has all been said mostly by others but it just is so strange. I know it has to do with her!
Simple answer: You have to be an initiated witch to get a record contract and to up your celeb status, you sacrifice someone. Solved. She wants to go higher up.

It’s honestly sad to see how quick people are to blame the woman. When you’re rich and you have access to the best drugs on the planet it’s going to happen. I’m only alive because I was poor when I did the drugs. If I had the money for a limitless supply I would have died.

sailormoon

Established
Simple answer: You have to be an initiated witch to get a record contract and to up your celeb status, you sacrifice someone. Solved. She wants to go higher up.
Don’t think so. Much more likely that it was all a plan to hurt her and keep her in control. I 100% do not believe SHE personally had him killed. I do think she loved him and it’s shown in her response.

Vixy

Star
Don’t think so. Much more likely that it was all a plan to hurt her and keep her in control. I 100% do not believe SHE personally had him killed. I do think she loved him and it’s shown in her response.
Well, I dont know, its just a guess from my side. But if you're an initiated witch for the elite, you're usually not a nice person. Evil will always be evil and those who do such evil things as the elite does to get famous..Well, it speaks for itself, doesnt it? Witchcraft is a form of killing someone, you just dont hold the knife. You can affect the person to get depression or plant thoughts in them of suicide and keep going until they finally do it. But lets hope it wasnt her, maybe its like you say that they did it to traumatize her. However its sad that so many celebs have their family members die...bc its all just a big coincidence. ;)

Maes17

Superstar
Well, I dont know, its just a guess from my side. But if you're an initiated witch for the elite, you're usually not a nice person. Evil will always be evil and those who do such evil things as the elite does to get famous..Well, it speaks for itself, doesnt it? Witchcraft is a form of killing someone, you just dont hold the knife. You can affect the person to get depression or plant thoughts in them of suicide and keep going until they finally do it. But lets hope it wasnt her, maybe its like you say that they did it to traumatize her. However its sad that so many celebs have their family members die...bc its all just a big coincidence. ;)
I'm under the belief that something evil is behind the entertainment industry.

Maes17

Superstar
It’s honestly sad to see how quick people are to blame the woman. When you’re rich and you have access to the best drugs on the planet it’s going to happen. I’m only alive because I was poor when I did the drugs. If I had the money for a limitless supply I would have died.
And this can do with a lot of it as well.

Awoken2

Superstar
She'll probably shoot her next music video at his funeral....there's no such thing as bad publicity.

justjess

Superstar
How many non celebs have family members die? I think it’s a pretty safe bet to say literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH. You know since death is inevitable.

He was a drug addict man, I know of a dozen people personally me and my husband grew up with that have died in the last six months, I can’t log on Fb without seeing another RIP post for someone. The stuff on the street right now is all laced with fentanyl, even the cocaine. It’s not a joke.

How many non celebs have family members die? I think it’s a pretty safe bet to say literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH. You know since death is inevitable.

He was a drug addict man, I know of a dozen people personally me and my husband grew up with that have died in the last six months, I can’t log on Fb without seeing another RIP post for someone. The stuff on the street right now is all laced with fentanyl, even the cocaine. It’s not a joke.
Yeah I’m glad I quit when I did, now is not the time to be doing hard shit.

articulativec

Max may be a drug addict but his death after his album release is just so weird. Its like he knew he had to go. His album has so many farewell messages. Its hard to grasp but I think he knew his time was up. He must go. I do really believe that its something to do with the Illuminati. My opinion, guys. You are allowed to have your own opinion but something dont add up about his death. His last instagram pictures were creepy. All 3 of them are all connected with the Illuminati. And if he has been taking drugs almost all of his life, why did he die after his album release? why did he have a car accident when Ariana left him but didnt die that time? there are so many questions i have but I refused to believe he died because of drugs. No ways!!! Its too much of a coincidence.

Max may be a drug addict but his death after his album release is just so weird. Its like he knew he had to go. His album has so many farewell messages. Its hard to grasp but I think he knew his time was up. He must go. I do really believe that its something to do with the Illuminati. My opinion, guys. You are allowed to have your own opinion but something dont add up about his death. His last instagram pictures were creepy. All 3 of them are all connected with the Illuminati. And if he has been taking drugs almost all of his life, why did he die after his album release? why did he have a car accident when Ariana left him but didnt die that time? there are so many questions i have but I refused to believe he died because of drugs. No ways!!! Its too much of a coincidence.
When you are in the midst of a hard drug addiction, you come to terms with death, you know it’s slowly killing you but you do it anyway, you live with the specter of death all around you.

As far as why it happened after his album release? Maybe he was celebrating it and doing a little more than usual, but really there is no reason, every time you take a hit, shoot up, swallow a pill or snort a line you’re rolling the dice, and eventually you get snake eyes.

Also I want to address point one in The Vigilant Citizen’s article regarding the place being “swept clean” for drugs.

It’s possible he was with people when he OD’d and whoever was there cleaned the place up and bounced, taking the remaining drugs and trying not to leave any trace of themselves.