Mac Miller dead at 26

imsickofyoshi

Established
I can't find anything here on it.
Apparently, his house was cleaned out before investigation
Is this just an overdose or something else?

Aero

Superstar
Look at his rap lyrics and the answer should be there.

He talked about his own demise frequently. And I don't get why these young rappers keep doing that. Like where are the older people in the game to teach them? More importantly, haven't any of them actually heard of Tupac Shakur?

Don't seal your own fate. It's not that complicated.

free2018

Star

He talked about his own demise frequently. And I don't get why these young rappers keep doing that. Like where are the older people in the game to teach them? More importantly, haven't any of them actually heard of Tupac Shakur?

Well, he had Sean Price as a mentor, but he passed away.

On a side note, this is interesting quote from an article:

"When I was in a meeting, I got advice that was someone telling me that in order to be successful, I needed to create the character Mac Miller that couldn’t be the same person as who I really was."
https://hiphopdx.com/interviews/id.1976/title.sean-price-interviews-mac-miller-they-discuss-drug-use-wu-tang-clan-star-wars# /QUOTE]

Aero

Superstar
Well, he had Sean Price as a mentor, but he passed away.

On a side note, this is interesting quote from an article:
Sean price was the shit though. Mac Miller I'm not sure of. Never listened to him much.

free2018

Star
Yeah, I started listening to him a bit more when I found out he was running with Sean Price.

sailormoon

Established

I always liked Kendrick Lamar but I noticed in a semi recent song “Pray For Me” with The Weeknd he says
“It’s all prophecy and if I gotta be sacrificed for the greater good then that’s what it’s gotta be”
I have wondered if he will be sacrificed someday just based on those lyrics.

Masked crusader7

Established
but they as in the person who did it to them dident want to do this to him. pray for his family and all celebs satans getting desprate killing off people with contracts wanting to change or anything else. pray for natlie portman too tyrese gibbons too

Maes17

Superstar
Burt Reynolds and Mac Miller almost simultaneously.

His ex is Arian Grande who has been in the headlines recently for being near groped. With a Clinton connection at that.

You hardcore conspiracy guys/gals,
What say you? Does it add up?

I hate this shit because we delve into conspiracy and can’t talk about real things. It’s no secret that he has struggled with addiction and other mental health issues for years. We can’t talk about those real problems though.

His breakup with Ariana was pretty hard on him, and I get it. A lot of people have Been blaming her for his death though, and that’s just as sick.

free2018

Star
I hate this shit because we delve into conspiracy and can’t talk about real things. It’s no secret that he has struggled with addiction and other mental health issues for years. We can’t talk about those real problems though.

His breakup with Ariana was pretty hard on him, and I get it. A lot of people have Been blaming her for his death though, and that’s just as sick.
I know very well about addiction and recovery (personally), but the last video was creepy as fuck.

On a sidenote, Ariana shut off the comments on IG.

Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 3.07.37 PM.png

Aero

Superstar
I don't think it was a conspiracy. Dude just had issues like so many others. And personally speaking, I was lucky that I hated all of the hardcore drugs. All that stuff does is make you feel like total shit.

Idk if he was doing heroin or what, but I don't get how that's part of the rich people's party scene. Heroin isn't going to make you want to party. You are just going to lay there. And I highly doubt many are actually getting good cocaine. I mean think about. Why would you sell good coke to some celebrities who aren't all there? I'm saying anyone with half a brain would hustle the shit out of them.

If you have gone into full drug dealer mode than you hustle everyone. That's just how it is.

poupoune

Rookie
that's mathematical, the environment + what this guy has to deal with mentally IS the conspiracy
Of course he had addictions, in reflection to the loneliness one can feel in a world he couldn't stand in, as many others when mental breaks
The conspiracy is that everything has been made in the environment to feel bad as hell, without anyone needed to endoctrine because all of their lifestyle is now "normal", even mostly recommended as it reflects that there is no higher happier way of life on earth.

Attachments

Aero

Superstar
Something is off, but I fail to see the point of any sort of ritual here. Like who could possibly gain anything here?

I think we need to move away from the mystical aspects of these scenarios. Instead we should be thinking in terms of organized crime.

My main point here is you cant extort someone who is dead. And thats really the point of having people under control. The "handlers" gain more from keeping these people alive.