M/i Homes, Etc

williejonesjr

Veteran
My apologies if anyone here is employed by such employer.

A friend recently moved into a brand new, $200,000+ M/I home. It's nice. Everything is new. Nice neighborhood, I suppose.

Upon further inspection, M/I Homes are nothing but Illuminati/ end of days/ red-level terror alert homes.
What do I mean?

Ok. The first thing I notice is the doorbell. It has a camera that can be accessed through any smartphone that it's registered to, any smart TV in the house. My entrance was being recorded. My visit was being monitored. Who exactly was watching me?

Second, I walk in to piped music. Pretty cool (play some Pimp C or Boosie & we're in the game). The music and speakers are to be used w the Amazon Alexa. You know, the one who listens to your conversations and can testify against your in court. Yikes.

Third, the shower is on a monitor. It will cut off when you've reached your alloted amount of hot water during that time.

Fourth, all the electricity is controllable by phone.

So, I asked my friend, what he was going to do when they locked him inside his house & cut off all the utilities. He just laughed.
I asked what was he going to do when he is brought up on charges for assaulting his wife? She fell hanging something up & nearly broke her neck. Alexa no doubt heard the screams of pain and could easily make a case based on that.

What happens when his HOA bans all guns? "Oh I feel safe. No one has a gun". Ok dummy.

As nice as the new digs were, I could never live in a safe secure Illuminati house. I'll stay in the hood, where we still have very little freedom, Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
oh you gotta move again! forget about the big brother aspect, the emf's will be a nightmare to your health!

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
oh you gotta move again! forget about the big brother aspect, the emf's will be a nightmare to your health!
The thing is, they are flying around everywhere and more to come over time. We can only do what we can otherwise (e.g. take a couple pinches sea salt everyday [can even "wear" some in a small baggie on your person], plug-in salt rocks, magnets, etc.).

williejonesjr

Veteran
The thing is, they are flying around everywhere and more to come over time. We can only do what we can otherwise (e.g. take a couple pinches sea salt everyday [can even "wear" some in a small baggie on your person], plug-in salt rocks, magnets, etc.).

Ooh! I love those salt lamps!