Måneskin - I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE

icexplorer

Rookie
A friend of mine posted this video and his facebook thread, and I was intrigued by the symbolic meaning of the thumbnail (as you can see below) so I watched it.
And, of course, no surprise here, it's full of satanic symbols

FYI, Maneskin was the winner of the 2021 edition of the eurovision contest

queen82

Star
A friend of mine posted this video and his facebook thread, and I was intrigued by the symbolic meaning of the thumbnail (as you can see below) so I watched it.
And, of course, no surprise here, it's full of satanic symbols

FYI, Maneskin was the winner of the 2021 edition of the eurovision contest

i'm from Italy and they're really famous here ..

it's getting progressively worse. vampirism, blood, pee, bathroom tiles. symbols that follow the same path. pizzagate.

2021-10-23 19_22_25-Måneskin - MAMMAMIA (Official Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
main idea.

LizBasil

Rookie
hi there. joining this thread.
so, i discovered them through eurovision (like half of the world, actually). and i thought their songs were cool so i listened to them. but i feel something changed this year. i'm not expert regarding their career, but their songs from before have a total different vibe. before they were general-eccentric type, but ever since they got popular they started to freak me out. the satanism vibe is real and serious in wanna be your slave and mamma mia. couldn't watch those videos without getting sick....

queen82

Star
hi there. joining this thread.
so, i discovered them through eurovision (like half of the world, actually). and i thought their songs were cool so i listened to them. but i feel something changed this year. i'm not expert regarding their career, but their songs from before have a total different vibe. before they were general-eccentric type, but ever since they got popular they started to freak me out. the satanism vibe is real and serious in wanna be your slave and mamma mia. couldn't watch those videos without getting sick....
welcome

AlwaysTired

Rookie
Heard of them but never actually listened to their music, as that song title: I Wanna Be Your Slave is off-putting enough! Very blatant with what agenda they're selling.

Teresa

Rookie
Can't stand Maneskin now. When I saw them on Eurovision I expected them to be like the Darkness as that's how they dressed on stage then. I would watch videos of them performing their own songs and covers of other people's hits. But since they have been touring music festivals all over Europe this summer they have changed. Victoria has performed topless at music festivals. I can't watch the videos for I want to be your slave and Mammamia without wanting to vomit.

Last edited: