luke 10:18 the name of satan

a textbook example of why christians are the dumbest religious group left (when it comes to theology, interpretation etc, not on about general knowledge/education levels)

1) 'satan' is not 'the antichrist'
the antichrist is the man of lawlessness who was called the 'worthless shepherd' in Zecheriah 11.
Zech 11 gives us 2 shepherds, one is Jesus and the other isnt just some random fking rabbi, he is THE jewish antichrist who is blind in his right eye.

2) Isaiah 14 was never a reference to satan. The light bringer is a reference to the 'morning star' venus which was historically a symbol of the inner light of wisdom. Wisdom which is a gift of the holy spirit is likewise symbolised as the morning star in Revelation 2.
Anyone with 2 braincells can understand that in Isaiah 14, the king of babylon who was fallen, was called the 'light bringer' in JEST. it was just t say 'oh you thought you were wise and now look at you'.

ironically the protestants are the same dumb twats who claim the catholic church is 'derp mystery babylon and antichrist' in one, yet the very interpretation of isaiah 14 is a catholic one.

3) they were trying to say obama was the antichrist..
but in zech 11 it says 'i will raise up a shepherd IN THE LAND' (that is the holy land).
had nothing to do with america.
furthermore, obama's name Barack means

Barack, also spelled Barak or Baraq, is a given name of Arabic origin. ... From the Semitic root B-R-K, it means "blessed" and is most commonly used in its feminine form Baraka(h). The Semitic root B-R-K has the original meaning of "to kneel down", with a secondary meaning "to bless".

example
Genesis 1:22
God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.”

blessed =
1288 [e] 22
way·ḇā·reḵ

Psalm 1
Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,

4) let's be honest, even though barack obama is a bastard of the highest order..the guy was basically referred to as the antichrist by the dumb christians because of the muslim connotations in his name,.
it was a projection of the disgusting, bigoted and stupid perspective christians have of islam/muslims, aswell as their poor understansing of biblical events.

cyt456

Established
a textbook example of why christians are the dumbest religious group left (when it comes to theology, interpretation etc, not on about general knowledge/education levels)

the antichrist is the man of lawlessness who was called the 'worthless shepherd' in Zecheriah 11.
Zech 11 gives us 2 shepherds, one is Jesus and the other isnt just some random fking rabbi, he is THE jewish antichrist who is blind in his right eye.

2) Isaiah 14 was never a reference to satan. The light bringer is a reference to the 'morning star' venus which was historically a symbol of the inner light of wisdom. Wisdom which is a gift of the holy spirit is likewise symbolised as the morning star in Revelation 2.
Anyone with 2 braincells can understand that in Isaiah 14, the king of babylon who was fallen, was called the 'light bringer' in JEST. it was just t say 'oh you thought you were wise and now look at you'.

ironically the protestants are the same dumb twats who claim the catholic church is 'derp mystery babylon and antichrist' in one, yet the very interpretation of isaiah 14 is a catholic one.

but in zech 11 it says 'i will raise up a shepherd IN THE LAND' (that is the holy land).

Barack, also spelled Barak or Baraq, is a given name of Arabic origin. ... From the Semitic root B-R-K, it means "blessed" and is most commonly used in its feminine form Baraka(h). The Semitic root B-R-K has the original meaning of "to kneel down", with a secondary meaning "to bless".

example
God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.”

blessed =
1288 [e] 22
way·ḇā·reḵ

Psalm 1
Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,

4) let's be honest, even though barack obama is a bastard of the highest order..the guy was basically referred to as the antichrist by the dumb christians because of the muslim connotations in his name,.
it was a projection of the disgusting, bigoted and stupid perspective christians have of islam/muslims, aswell as their poor understansing of biblical events.
okay,I should put the video under entertainment category since there was Satan shoe by lil nas quoting Luke 10:18.
not trying to debate religion, you can have your belief, I can have mine. Agree to disagree. Just think it is shocking

okay,I should put the video under entertainment category since there was Satan shoe by lil nas quoting Luke 10:18.
not trying to debate religion, you can have your belief, I can have mine. Agree to disagree. Just think it is shocking
it isnt a matter of opinion, nor a debate.
i told you that Barack the word/name is linked to the semitic word for BLESSED..
so the video is obv wrong.

likewise the whole antichrist/satan stuff is absolutely foul...total ignorance. only a fool would still cling onto such poor interpretations.

cyt456

Established
it isnt a matter of opinion, nor a debate.
i told you that Barack the word/name is linked to the semitic word for BLESSED..
so the video is obv wrong.

likewise the whole antichrist/satan stuff is absolutely foul...total ignorance. only a fool would still cling onto such poor interpretations.
Okay, but I searched on google, Barak in Hebrew means lighting, bamah means high place. You can stop being so hostile, Obama supporter lol

AmazingGrace

Established

example

blessed =
1288 [e] 22
way·ḇā·reḵ

Psalm 1

I've not met a Christian yet who would think Satan is the Antichrist.
There is a theory however that satan probably will possess the body of the antichrist.
Also, one can see occult like to play with words. Katy Perry Dark Horse is rather meant to be Dark Horus since it has Egyptian concept and one eye symbolism as a thumbnail.
1624461431679.png
If the guy in the video is right and Barack Obama can mean "Lightning falling from the Heavens", even if only phonetically, I can imagine someone who sees Lucy as god would love to give such a name to his/her child, especially if the child is going to play a very important role. It's cleverly hidden in plain sight, word play with and old languages, with satan reference in it - sounds to me like a perfect name for a luciferian.
Btw, I don't think Obama is the antichrist, but even ex-occultists marked him as one of the most important, top-level people in those circles.

And I'm not saying this because he has connections with Muslims through his name or whatever. That's something I keep forgetting :D I always see him as the former American president.

I've not met a Christian yet who would think Satan is the Antichrist.
There is a theory however that satan probably will possess the body of the antichrist.
Also, one can see occult like to play with words. Katy Perry Dark Horse is rather meant to be Dark Horus since it has Egyptian concept and one eye symbolism as a thumbnail.
View attachment 57953
If the guy in the video is right and Barack Obama can mean "Lightning falling from the Heavens", even if only phonetically, I can imagine someone who sees Lucy as god would love to give such a name to his/her child, especially if the child is going to play a very important role. It's cleverly hidden in plain sight, word play with and old languages, with satan reference in it - sounds to me like a perfect name for a luciferian.
Btw, I don't think Obama is the antichrist, but even ex-occultists marked him as one of the most important, top-level people in those circles.

And I'm not saying this because he has connections with Muslims through his name or whatever. That's something I keep forgetting :D I always see him as the former American president.
ive seen many online who mix up satan and the antichrist. they also believe the antichrist will be a muslim who will attack modern israel..and it's all based off an ignorant readong of Zechariah 14 which itself relates to the Gog & Magog prophecies and is post antichrist anyway. they have a poor interpretation of matthew 24 too.

on everything else, look...it's all bs. in arabic and hebrew, the change of a single vowel changes the entire meaning of a word. they can play around with english words, but it doesnt work with semitic languages.
i explained that Barack literally means 'blessed' and is used in Genesis 1 aswell (which i shared).

how can anyone not see that isaiah 14's 'light bringer' term was only said in jest to the king of babylon?
it wasnt a reference to satan, but wisdom, as per Revelation 2 (or maybe its 3, i forget). the morning star which is symbolic of wisdom.

when he was made president, a lot of white american christans jumped on the muslim connection.
i actually think that he's the son of the founder of Subud btw, which is a real satanic occult movement from indonesia, founded by a 'muslim'.

in fact i do not believe that white woman is his mother. eg that he's half black half white, that black guy looks nothing like obama. the subud founder however

lookalike from indonesia

even the afro, is common amongst southern indonesians due to the mix of old aboriginal genetics

so obama's mum just happened to later marry a muslim and move to indonesia with obama? obama just happened to go mosque? all bs.

cyt456

Established
ive seen many online who mix up satan and the antichrist. they also believe the antichrist will be a muslim who will attack modern israel..and it's all based off an ignorant readong of Zechariah 14 which itself relates to the Gog & Magog prophecies and is post antichrist anyway. they have a poor interpretation of matthew 24 too.

on everything else, look...it's all bs. in arabic and hebrew, the change of a single vowel changes the entire meaning of a word. they can play around with english words, but it doesnt work with semitic languages.
i explained that Barack literally means 'blessed' and is used in Genesis 1 aswell (which i shared).

how can anyone not see that isaiah 14's 'light bringer' term was only said in jest to the king of babylon?
it wasnt a reference to satan, but wisdom, as per Revelation 2 (or maybe its 3, i forget). the morning star which is symbolic of wisdom.

when he was made president, a lot of white american christans jumped on the muslim connection.
i actually think that he's the son of the founder of Subud btw, which is a real satanic occult movement from indonesia, founded by a 'muslim'.

in fact i do not believe that white woman is his mother. eg that he's half black half white, that black guy looks nothing like obama. the subud founder however

lookalike from indonesia

even the afro, is common amongst southern indonesians due to the mix of old aboriginal genetics

so obama's mum just happened to later marry a muslim and move to indonesia with obama? obama just happened to go mosque? all bs.
you literally just said in your first reply,Barack also spelled as barak. Now you are saying an vowel can change the entire meaning of the word in Hebrew or Arabic. Stop contracting with yourself!! You can lie to yourself all you want, but self contracting does not make good arguments to convince anyone.

Last edited:
you literally just said in your first reply,Barack also spelled as barak. Now you are saying an vowel can change the entire meaning of the word in Hebrew or Arabic. Stop contracting with yourself!! You can lie to yourself all you want, but self contracting does not make good arguments to convince anyone.
im talking about the semitic root word/letters not the english translitation

you're really quite dumb arent you?

AmazingGrace

Established
But it changes entire meaning in english as well. Horse is animal, Horus is Egyptian god.
Why wouldn't it work with semitic languages? I assume you can do this with every language.

Symbols have several meanings, also some verses like this one can refer to more than one thing. It can be about both, wisdom of Babylon and the story of the satan's fall. Or does it have to be only about one of them? :)

lookalike from indonesia

Could be. From what I've heard, how parenthood and children upbringing works in those circles, it wouldn't surprise me. They do look alike.

Tidal

Star
Let's not forget there's a whole bunch of antichrists, not just one-
"..this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come." (1 John 2:18 )

They're a ragbag assortment of lefties who are sick in the head-
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)

As for their "Antichrist-in-Chief", he's probably some apparently sweet little harmless old boy who we'd never suspect-

"Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

But it changes entire meaning in english as well. Horse is animal, Horus is Egyptian god.
Why wouldn't it work with semitic languages? I assume you can do this with every language.

Symbols have several meanings, also some verses like this one can refer to more than one thing. It can be about both, wisdom of Babylon and the story of the satan's fall. Or does it have to be only about one of them? :)

Could be. From what I've heard, how parenthood and children upbringing works in those circles, it wouldn't surprise me. They do look alike.
an arabic/hebrew word, transliterated into english...can be spelt differently, but the original word and its meaning remains the same.
my only point was that the word barack, the name of Obama, means 'blessed'.
altering the transliteration doesnt change the original name and it's meaning.

your point is only that the name may sound like 'barack' but is really the other word...baraaq
notice btw in the islamic story of Mohammad's ascension, there was, the 'flying donkey' eg the buraaq.
barack obama is not 'BURAQ obama' anyway.

'lightening/bright'
do you understand now? the arabic and hebrew are similar with these words.

now incase some idiot reads this ans decides 'omg dat mean dat was satan with Mohammad'
(because quite literally, this is how they think).

John 10:18
He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

and definately this word in arabic/hebrew is 'buraaq' but it is a normal hebrew word anyway..it is used many times

proof
Exodus 19:16
On the morning of the third day, there was thunder, lightning and a thick cloud on the mountain. Then a shofar blast sounded so loudly that all the people in the camp trembled.

1300 [e]
ū·ḇə·rā·qîm
וּבְרָקִ֜ים
and lightnings
Conj‑w | N‑mp

another example

Zechariah 9:14
Adonai will appear over them, and his arrow will flash like lightning. Adonai Elohim will blow the shofar and go out in the whirlwinds of the south.

1300 [e]
ḵab·bā·rāq
כַבָּרָ֖ק
like lightning
Prep‑k, Art | N‑m

baraq = singular, baraqim = plural.

i dont give a shit about katy perry btw, dark horse, dark whores, dark horus, no one gives a fk. there are FAR FAR easier ways to demonically get to people.

btw on this note, can you understand why religious debates with a time limit, are crap? one side says a load of crap and the other side doesnt have enough time to break down, contextualise and explain their point.
if i was debating a christian, i could never ever get my point across without going in depth and sometimes that even means going into transliteration.
im the same both ways though.

example
false muslim claim
'deuteronomy 18:18 is a prophecy about prophet Mohammad'
it says 'a prophet from your bretheren'
'bretheren, the ishmaelites are bretheren to the jews, it's about Mohammad'.

the actual word for brethren in the context of that verse was 'ummati' which is a common word used by muslims to refer to ourselves, as a nation. eg the muslim ummah. likewise its saying the israelites have to select a prophet from their ummah. get it?

it amazes me how thick people are. btw the above view was pushed by Ahmad Deedat who even i loved, but my God was he wrong on so many things and the majority of muslims who look into this topic, believe him. contexts on why muslims and christians always argue, because both sides play dumb and misinterpret everything.

It can be about both, wisdom of Babylon and the story of the satan's fall. Or does it have to be only about one of them?

On isaiah 14.
Wisdom itself, which is universal.. is a gift from the holy spirit. Wisdom is symbolised by the morning star/venus which in latin translates to lucifer.
you see in Revelation 2, that the holy spirit says he gives the morning star to the one who does his will. that is, he gives wisdom to the one who does his will.

as i said, in Isaiah 14 the king of babylon's fall was prophecised, and in it, he was was mocked, as a future taunt. lucifer(or the original word in hebrew) was not meant literally. it was just mocking the former king who was fallen.

that's the other thing
that he was a fallen king, also meant that the catholic interpretation fell into confusion due to 'the fall of the angels'.

How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!

this just means 'you were brought back down to earth'
not to be taken literally like 'omg he was cast down? so he was an angel? he was satan? so 'moring star' is satan?

3 On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labor forced on you,
4 you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon:

like i said, mocking him, in jest. had nothing to do with satan.
the morning star/lucifer, venus, is just a symbol of wisdom