Lucifer Discussion

Who is this?
The "Jesus" of christianity imo. He is placed in the place of the Most High to be worshiped while also telling his followers to NOT follow the commandments that every servant/prophet followed.

This doesnt apply to all christianity of course, but the modern majority believes such things which sounds like stuff the devil would want us to follow

colson

Rookie
Who is this?
Lucifer comes from Isaiah 14
For the Lord will have compassion on Jacob and will again choose Israel, and will set them in their own land, and sojourners will join them and will attach themselves to the house of Jacob. 2 And the peoples will take them and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them in the Lord's land as male and female slaves. They will take captive those who were their captors, and rule over those who oppressed them.
3 When the Lord has given you rest from your pain and turmoil and the hard service with which you were made to serve, 4 you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon:

“How the oppressor has ceased,
the insolent fury ceased!
5 The Lord has broken the staff of the wicked,
the scepter of rulers,
6 that struck the peoples in wrath
with unceasing blows,
that ruled the nations in anger
with unrelenting persecution.
7 The whole earth is at rest and quiet;
they break forth into singing.
8 The cypresses rejoice at you,
the cedars of Lebanon, saying,
‘Since you were laid low,
no woodcutter comes up against us.’
9 Sheol beneath is stirred up
to meet you when you come;
it rouses the shades to greet you,
all who were leaders of the earth;
it raises from their thrones
all who were kings of the nations.

10 All of them will answer
and say to you:
‘You too have become as weak as we!
You have become like us!’
11 Your pomp is brought down to Sheol,
the sound of your harps;
maggots are laid as a bed beneath you,
and worms are your covers.

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Day Star, son of Dawn!

How you are cut down to the ground,
you who laid the nations low!
13 You said in your heart,
‘I will ascend to heaven;
above the stars of God
I will set my throne on high;
I will sit on the mount of assembly
in the far reaches of the north;

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.

15 But you are brought down to Sheol,
to the far reaches of the pit.
16 Those who see you will stare at you
and ponder over you:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
who shook kingdoms,
17 who made the world like a desert
and overthrew its cities,
who did not let his prisoners go home?’
18 All the kings of the nations lie in glory,
each in his own tomb;
19 but you are cast out, away from your grave,
like a loathed branch,
clothed with the slain, those pierced by the sword,
who go down to the stones of the pit,
like a dead body trampled underfoot.
20 You will not be joined with them in burial,
because you have destroyed your land,
you have slain your people.

“May the offspring of evildoers
nevermore be named!
21 Prepare slaughter for his sons
because of the guilt of their fathers,
lest they rise and possess the earth,
and fill the face of the world with cities.”

22 “I will rise up against them,” declares the Lord of hosts, “and will cut off from Babylon name and remnant, descendants and posterity,” declares the Lord. 23 “And I will make it a possession of the hedgehog, and pools of water, and I will sweep it with the broom of destruction,” declares the Lord of hosts.
Revelation is the new Exodus story, (no whisked away rapture for anyone), and 'Israel' / Christians will be set in the new promised land (see the blue bolded above).

Lucifer is not a supernatural angel, Lucifer is just an evil king of Babylon. Babylon, as described in Daniel 2, is the 'head of gold'. The kingdoms of the world there are described in terms of most valuable to most common: gold, silver, bronze, iron. the 'golden kingdom' being the richest and most refined/ valuable. In modern terms, this is the USA.

the red bolded above is commonly translated as 'Lucifer'.

the green bolded is describing how he is resurrected from the dead. Presumably, he is the mortally head wounded individual in Revelation 13's beast from the sea. (when you see movies like the Avengers, walking dead, etc, etc with an eye patch/ one eyed, this is a reference to that person.)

Putting it all together into our end of the age context, this evil king of Babylon is probably none other than Pres. Trump. Maybe you have seen all the music videos and news about people that want to assassinate Trump, that is all part of the game. Recall from the freemason Albert Pike's letter about 3 world wars that Lucifer's legitimacy is derived from a world wide revolution.

If I am correct in my interpretation of Daniel 9, Trump will have an assassination attempt made upon him/ get a mortal head wound on August 12, 2017. (Daniel 9:25's 7 '7's are 49 years, and 62 '7's are 62 weeks [not added up to 69 '7's as is commonly done] counted from the 'call to restore Jerusalem' which is derived from the 6 Day war's original 'Jerusalem Day' holiday commemorating this 'call to restore Jerusalem', June 7, 1967 aka 28 Iyyar, 5727 on the Hebrew calendar. there's a 3 day gap between the Hebrew and solar calendar versions of '49 years & 62 weeks' (Aug 12-15, 2017) which mimics Jesus' 3 day resurrection - see verses 13, 14 above, Lucifer wants to be like the most High. This also relates to the Sept 23, 2017 star sign of Revelation 12 which occurs 40 after Aug 15, 2017, mimicking Acts 1 where Jesus is around for 40 days, then ascends to heaven, just like the man child of Rev 12:1-6 'ascends to heaven'.

Kung Fu

Superstar
If I am correct in my interpretation of Daniel 9, Trump will have an assassination attempt made upon him/ get a mortal head wound on August 12, 2017. (Daniel 9:25's 7 '7's are 49 years, and 62 '7's are 62 weeks [not added up to 69 '7's as is commonly done] counted from the 'call to restore Jerusalem' which is derived from the 6 Day war's original 'Jerusalem Day' holiday commemorating this 'call to restore Jerusalem', June 7, 1967 aka 28 Iyyar, 5727 on the Hebrew calendar. there's a 3 day gap between the Hebrew and solar calendar versions of '49 years & 62 weeks' (Aug 12-15, 2017) which mimics Jesus' 3 day resurrection - see verses 13, 14 above, Lucifer wants to be like the most High. This also relates to the Sept 23, 2017 star sign of Revelation 12 which occurs 40 after Aug 15, 2017, mimicking Acts 1 where Jesus is around for 40 days, then ascends to heaven, just like the man child of Rev 12:1-6 'ascends to heaven'.
LOL! If had a nickel for each time a "Christian" made a prediction of some kind of world-wide disaster or event to happen on a specific day in the future and got it wrong, I would be rich enough to be able to buy my own island.

Thunderian

Superstar
Who is this?
It's Satan's original name as an angel, from Isaiah 14.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Do you have a specific question about Satan?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think its worth making the distinction between what 'Lucifer represents to me' and what 'Lucifer is'. As with all these kinds if discussions, one depends where you are standing, the other represents the reality of the situation, and of course, each persuasion would claim to have understood reality correctly. It goes without saying that whilst all may be incorrect, all opposing views cannot be...

The three categories of view I have come across (apart from the 'dosn't exist, not interested' group) seem to be:

1: A kind of atheist, enlightenment iconoclastic mascot, representing the mocking of weak minded religious types and an embrace of the 'light' of hard rationalism. In this way, Richard Dawkins could be a Luciferian.

2: The misunderstood and maligned rebel, leading the independent, enlightened souls out of the lower levels of life to a higher conciousness of their own divinity, and that of others. This seems to be mainstream Luciferianism as far as I can tell and in various flavours seems to include Theosophy, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism etc. In this way many popular figures from Madonna to Bowie could be described as Luciferians.

3: Lucifer is the original name and still the preferred title of one of God's most powerful angels. He is currently 'god of this world' and is filled with hate and envy against mankind as they can still be redeemed and inherit eternal joy and life that he will be forever banished from. In this picturing of Lucifer, rather like a sick mass murderer, knows he's 'going down' but is determined to take down as many potential heirs of salvation with him.

Last edited:

Yahda

Veteran
Lucifer was only mentioned once in the OT as the falling one, the bright morning star, and I think once in the New Testament in revelations as the bright morning star in revelations 22:16

Satan is a separate entity. He's a spirit of The Most High under His command and control.

colson

Rookie
It's Satan's original name as an angel, from Isaiah 14.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Do you have a specific question about Satan?
And where does it say Lucifer is Satan... It doesn't. I posted most of Isaiah 14. Lucifer is the king of Babylon.

Camidria

Veteran
Lucifer is the king of Babylon.
Hmmm, I do not have enough information to say for certain, but it does seem likely. Are you saying that Nimrod = Lucifer? Rob Skiba has gone into great detail on how Nimrod's evil spirit (He was a Nephilim king of Babylon) is going to "posess" a body or someone's body in the end times and he will be the Antichrist I think

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Lucifer was only mentioned once in the OT as the falling one, the bright morning star, and I think once in the New Testament in revelations as the bright morning star in revelations 22:16

Satan is a separate entity. He's a spirit of The Most High under His command and control.
Perhaps this one from 2 Corinthians 11 makes the connection, given Lucifer's 'Angel of Light' PR front...

"14And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.15So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds."

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
And where does it say Lucifer is Satan... It doesn't. I posted most of Isaiah 14. Lucifer is the king of Babylon.
There is no verse in the Bible that says, “Lucifer is Satan,” but an examination of several passages reveals that Lucifer can be none other than Satan. The fall of Lucifer described in Isaiah 14:12 is likely the same that Jesus referred to in Luke 10:18: "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” A similar fall is depicted in Ezekiel 28.

Isaiah 14:12–18 describes the fall from heaven of one called “Lucifer,” a name that means “morning star,” “son of the dawn,” “Day Star,” or “shining star.” The description of the one referred to shows us it can be none other than Satan. We know from Jesus’ own words in Luke 10 that Satan fell from heaven. So, when Isaiah refers to Lucifer (In Hebrew, helel) being cast down to earth (Isaiah 14:12), it can be none other than Satan. The reason for his fall is found in verses 13 and 14: “You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’” This has always been Satan’s desire—to be God—and it is the very temptation he used in the garden of Eden to get Eve to disobey God: “You shall be as God” (Genesis 3:5).

Ezekiel 28 is another passage thought to refer to Lucifer/Satan. Although it begins with Ezekiel being commanded by God to “take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre” (v. 12), an evil idolatrous king, it soon becomes clear that the passage is referring as well to the power behind that king—Satan. Verse 13 says he was “in Eden, the garden of God.” Clearly, the king of Tyre was never in Eden. Verse 14 says, “You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you.” Apparently, Lucifer/Satan had a position of guardian angel in heaven “among the fiery stones,” thought to be the shining precious jewels that are seen in other descriptions of heaven (Exodus 24:10; Revelation 21:18–21). Since the king of Tyre was never in heaven, either, this can only be describing Lucifer. The rest of the passage describes the reason he was cast out of heaven. Because of his beauty, his heart became proud and his wisdom was corrupted (Ezekiel 28:17). Pride in his perfection, wisdom, and beauty (v. 12) became the source of his downfall, and God threw him to the earth (v. 17). This was witnessed by the Lord Jesus in heaven before His incarnation (Luke 10:18).

To summarize, Lucifer was cast out of heaven for his sin of pride and his desire to be God. Jesus referred to seeing Satan being cast out of heaven. Therefore, we can conclude that Lucifer and Satan are one and the same.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/Lucifer-Satan.html