Low blood pressure?

DesertRose

Superstar

DesertRose

Superstar
I think I’m anemic. Been a little tired lately.
Maes17 since you are a guy fatigue can come from other vitamin and/or mineral deficiencies. Such as low Vitamin D or Vitamin C or B vitamins and low magnesium among other things. Good to get the blood work done. Hope you feel better!!

Edit: Maes17 also think about environmental toxins.
In addition, I am aware that you pay attention to sleep, exercise etc. but messed up fundamentals can also cause issues. All in all many issues can lead to fatigue good to get it checked out.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Yup. I faint at times. Almost fainted tonight at the gym, lol! Could be your adrenals, check out adrenal fatigue.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Anybody else have low blood pressure and chronic fatigue?
Anything that helps??
I have been learning the hard way that a diet that has too much gluten is also a big factor in being fatigued. As the environmental toxins have been crazily multiplied, we are all loaded down with them and that doesn't include the electromagnetic fields that are constantly affecting us.
What works for most may not work for all but I have found that a diet of little to none wheat products, sugars, processed foods, canned foods, and banning all the artificial ingredients would be a start. More leafy greens and antioxidant fruits would give you more energy. Like Vixy said it could be adrenal fatigue as well, we are all running on fumes thanks to stress but yeah a supplement that would nourish the adrenals would be awesome too.

TrustNo1

Established
I stopped consuming processed foods and read all ingredients for what I buy a few years ago after finding out that nearly everything is slowly killing us. My meals are usually beans/lentil stews or sautéed vegetables with onion/garlic. My vitamins were low before but they are all up to level now. I also keep my skin care to a minimum since most lotions and such are toxic.
My doctors don’t know what’s up so they just tell me to live with it and dizziness is a regular thing with me.

TrustNo1

Established
I want to eat more healthy but things like oatmeal and more fruits just lower bp so I’m confused. What??!?

Vixy

Star
I stopped consuming processed foods and read all ingredients for what I buy a few years ago after finding out that nearly everything is slowly killing us. My meals are usually beans/lentil stews or sautéed vegetables with onion/garlic. My vitamins were low before but they are all up to level now. I also keep my skin care to a minimum since most lotions and such are toxic.
My doctors don’t know what’s up so they just tell me to live with it and dizziness is a regular thing with me.
You dont eat any meat? Then youre probably both vitamin B and D defecient. Iron aswell and you'll need vitamin C to balance up the iron. Salt aswell, it really IS good for us since it contains natrium but they keep trying to tell us its bad, dont listen.

Maes17

Superstar
Maes17 since you are a guy fatigue can come from other vitamin and/or mineral deficiencies. Such as low Vitamin D or Vitamin C or B vitamins and low magnesium among other things. Good to get the blood work done. Hope you feel better!!

Edit: Maes17 also think about environmental toxins.
In addition, I am aware that you pay attention to sleep, exercise etc. but messed up fundamentals can also cause issues. All in all many issues can lead to fatigue good to get it checked out.
Had low vitamin D. Kinda odd since I’m taking a multi, drink milk and get plenty of son. Other than that, health is fine. Just need to cut back on the caffeine. My adrenals are overloaded from my pre workouts. But yeah got checked out. Don’t feel bad at all, aside from a few tired days

Maes17

Superstar
I want to eat more healthy but things like oatmeal and more fruits just lower bp so I’m confused. What??!?
Variety. Oats, fruits, veggies and animal protein.
Any extras can be hit through supplemental aids like a multi, fish oil and creatine.

Vixy

Star
Had low vitamin D. Kinda odd since I’m taking a multi, drink milk and get plenty of son. Other than that, health is fine. Just need to cut back on the caffeine. My adrenals are overloaded from my pre workouts. But yeah got checked out. Don’t feel bad at all, aside from a few tired days
Interesting, so do I and my doc suspects its caused The autoimmune condition. Hmm

Maes17

Superstar
Interesting, so do I and my doc suspects its caused The autoimmune condition. Hmm
I need to honestly start sleeping on a regular schedule. My snooze times are random. Depends how work and my family stuff goes. Just yesterday I was down at a little past 5 in the afternoon lol.

TrustNo1

Established
Thanks for the feedback ppl.
I’m kinda on the fence about meat, I eat grass fed chicken eggs and rarely some goat. Factory farm animal conditions are terrible to look at, seems like more harm than good to my body.
Lab work came back fine though.

Dalit

Star
Thanks for the feedback ppl.
I’m kinda on the fence about meat, I eat grass fed chicken eggs and rarely some goat. Factory farm animal conditions are terrible to look at, seems like more harm than good to my body.
Lab work came back fine though.
I eat organic grass fed, antibiotic free meat only. Rarely eat out anymore since everything is usually highly processed and high in sodium at most restaurants (would trust a more farm to table restaurant). I tried going vegan once and I was more fatigued by not eating meat. Organic and/or grass fed, antibiotic free meat is now affordable and can be found at Walmart, Costco, Kroger, Lidl, Aldi, etc. Even though I sometimes supplement with vegan protein and collagen peptides, I'd rather get protein from real food sources more.

I also have low BP and can get faint, especially first thing in the a.m. It's kind of weird.

Tidal

Star
Anybody else have low blood pressure and chronic fatigue?
Anything that helps??
I had chronic fatigue some years ago, feeling cold, sluggish and braindead; my doctor said it was due to a "borderline underactive thyroid", but he wouldn't prescribe anything because it was only "borderline" and he said "let's see if it clears up on its own."
I'd heard that fluoride can cause wonky thyroids so I switched to fluoride-free toothpaste and after another couple of years I felt warm again, I dunno if it was coincidence.

PS- my blood pressure has been normal all my life, I know that high BP is dangerous, so be glad yours is low.. :)

Vixy

Star
I had chronic fatigue some years ago, feeling cold, sluggish and braindead; my doctor said it was due to a "borderline underactive thyroid", but he wouldn't prescribe anything because it was only "borderline" and he said "let's see if it clears up on its own."
I'd heard that fluoride can cause wonky thyroids so I switched to fluoride-free toothpaste and after another couple of years I felt warm again, I dunno if it was coincidence.

PS- my blood pressure has been normal all my life, I know that high BP is dangerous, so be glad yours is low.. :)
Hypothyroidism is caused by a lack of iodine. So take some iodine and it should be fine. Glad to hear youre okay now though. <3