Love and compassion

Tidal

Star
i heard that muslims cut cattles throats to kill them for meat, is that true?

akay

Established
Eating meat is not forbidden in islam
so the Prophet Muhammad took care of the proper slaughter of animals

When done correctly the animal is not even allowed to see the knife. The neck is cut so the nerves going to the brain are severed and the animal feels nothing.

Compare an Islamic kill to a modern one today, where an animal is strung up by its legs with a chain and fed electricity until it dies. When a human is sentenced to death by electrocution, is it instant?

What's interesting is the Quran says Muslims can eat the food of the Jews and Christians.

So it's clear to Muslims at least that Christians used to slaughter the same way.

But modern Christians have changed many things.

"Mercy Halal Islamic Slaughter Part 1"
Mercy Halal Islamic Slaughter Part 2 -

س8 - قتل الحيوانات واكل لحومها - مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

the dead babies

1/2ما رأيكِ في الإجهاض؟ هاشم في حوار مع ملحدة الجزء الأول

2/2ما رأيكِ في الإجهاض؟ هاشم في حوار مع ملحدة الجزء الثاني

Maes17

Superstar
I have no compassion towards moths, roaches/waterbugs.

They intrude, they are going down

Tidal

Star
do you know what factory farming is?
do you know what takes place there?
go research this for yourself.

Here in our civilised countries, the regulations governing animals are very strict..:)

polymoog

Superstar
Here in our civilised countries, the regulations governing animals are very strict..:)
tidal, i am not debating or arguing or being confrontational in the slightest. i am offering you some knowledge and information of which you are not aware. look it up and see what is taking place. the regulations allow this, but dont take my word for it.... or dont look it up and not know. its for your own benefit. you have nothing to lose and everything to add to your own repository of knowledge.

Tidal

Star
tidal, i am not debating or arguing or being confrontational in the slightest. i am offering you some knowledge and information of which you are not aware. look it up and see what is taking place. the regulations allow this, but dont take my word for it.... or dont look it up and not know. its for your own benefit. you have nothing to lose and everything to add to your own repository of knowledge.

I already KNOW there are crooked corrupt farmers, just like there are useless bozos in every walk of life..:)

akay

Established
PEACE TV -THE EVIDENCE THAT MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM ) IS A PROPHET OF GOD BY DR. LAURENCE BROWN

Tidal

Star
Sorry, I only watch 5-minute vids that are straight to the point, and if that bloke needs a 1 hour 50 minute video to try to say Mohammed was a prophet, he's flogging a dead horse!
Anyway whoever 'Allah' is, he's certainly not the Christian God..:)

Maldarker

Star
Eating meat is not forbidden in islam
so the Prophet Muhammad took care of the proper slaughter of animals

When done correctly the animal is not even allowed to see the knife. The neck is cut so the nerves going to the brain are severed and the animal feels nothing.

Compare an Islamic kill to a modern one today, where an animal is strung up by its legs with a chain and fed electricity until it dies. When a human is sentenced to death by electrocution, is it instant?

What's interesting is the Quran says Muslims can eat the food of the Jews and Christians.

So it's clear to Muslims at least that Christians used to slaughter the same way.

But modern Christians have changed many things.

"Mercy Halal Islamic Slaughter Part 1"
Mercy Halal Islamic Slaughter Part 2 -

س8 - قتل الحيوانات واكل لحومها - مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

the dead babies

1/2ما رأيكِ في الإجهاض؟ هاشم في حوار مع ملحدة الجزء الأول

2/2ما رأيكِ في الإجهاض؟ هاشم في حوار مع ملحدة الجزء الثاني

What the hell type of slaughter house are you seeing? That's bad. The farmers around here use a quick kill shot to the brain stem nice clean.

Daze

Superstar
What the hell type of slaughter house are you seeing? That's bad. The farmers around here use a quick kill shot to the brain stem nice clean.
For what its worth they didn't have guns 14 centuries ago when the Prophet showed Muslims how to slaughter an animal in the most painless way. Even with firearms I'd prefer a knife to the throat as you know you are severing the nerve cords which transmite pain to the brain. While most here won't acknowledge it, God taught humans to slaughter this way through his prophets.

As I've mentioned to Tidal before, Muslims could eat the food of Christians and Jews. Knowing this we can deduce Christians and Jews killed animals in a similar method back then.

You can't really argue factory farming today. They literally cut the beaks on baby chicks so they can't harm one another. Do you think this is painless?
Animals are shoved in small cages because they don't want them to move as the meat is less tender if they develop excessive muscles.

If you look into a slaughter house they put a chain around the animals legs, string it up and electrocute it to death. As another mentioned, we know when we kill humans with electricity its anything but instant.

Maldarker

Star
For what its worth they didn't have guns 14 centuries ago when the Prophet showed Muslims how to slaughter an animal in the most painless way. Even with firearms I'd prefer a knife to the throat as you know you are severing the nerve cords which transmite pain to the brain. While most here won't acknowledge it, God taught humans to slaughter this way through his prophets.

As I've mentioned to Tidal before, Muslims could eat the food of Christians and Jews. Knowing this we can deduce Christians and Jews killed animals in a similar method back then.

You can't really argue factory farming today. They literally cut the beaks on baby chicks so they can't harm one another. Do you think this is painless?
Animals are shoved in small cages because they don't want them to move as the meat is less tender if they develop excessive muscles.

If you look into a slaughter house they put a chain around the animals legs, string it up and electrocute it to death. As another mentioned, we know when we kill humans with electricity its anything but instant.
Its not a gun its a spike & yes i understand the knife 14th century i get it & most respect for that method. The spike to the brain stem is instant no pain at all that would be even my preferred method if someone was to murder me you wouldn't know. As for electric ways of killing is just torture imo. And never mentioned slaughter houses so please don't say i side with that. I get stuff from farmers around my local area and i have been o the slaughtering end as a kid on a farm plus the consumer end around here. I suggest if anyone has that option of getting from a small local framer then do its better and the animals aren't traumatized.

akay

Established
A Companion, Shaddaad bin 'Aws reported the Apostle as saying: "Allaah has commanded you to show kindness to everyone, so if you have to kill, kill in a good manner, and if you slaughter an animal, slaughter it gently.

If anyone of you has to slay an animal, he should sharpen the blade first and treat the animal well." Ibn 'Abbaas relates that a man threw a goat on its side and then started sharpening his knife. When the Prophet saw him he said: "Do you want to kill it twice? Why did you not sharpen the knife before throwing it on the ground?"

Allaah's Messenger was the kindest of men in the same way as he excelled all others in courage and valour. Being extremely kind-hearted, his eyes brimmed with tears at the slightest sign of inhumanity.

A Mercy for the Believers
The Messenger’s compassion towards the believers was of the utmost degree. The Quran describes his compassion in the following verse, which means: “There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; [he is] concerned over you [i.e., your guidance] and to the believers is kind and merciful.” [Quran: 9:128]

Sa‘d bin ‘Ubaadah once became ill, so Allaah’s Messenger visited him in his house. On seeing his faithful Companion in a pitiful state, he was moved to tears. Then, he said: “Allaah does not punish because of tears, nor because of grief, but he punishes because of this."- and he pointed to his tongue. [Al-Bukhaari]

akay

Established
المسلمون يفوتهم الكثير من المتعة - حوار حمزة مع زائر لديه فضول للتعرف على الإسلام

حوار بين فتاة أمريكية معجبة بشخصية رسول الله والداعية حمزة ابداع

من هم الغير مؤمنين؟

akay

Established
A Mercy Towards his Enemies
The prisoners of war taken captive at the battle of Badr were amongst his bitterest enemies. Nevertheless, he made sure that they were given the best of treatment. Among them was Suhayl bin 'Amr who was a fiery speaker and was denouncing the Prophet . 'Umar one the Prophet’s closest companions, suggested that two of his lower teeth be pulled out so that he might not be so vile in his speeches. The Prophet replied: “Were I to do this, Allaah would disfigure me on the Day of Judgement, despite the fact that I am His messenger.”

In Makkah, his people inflicted him with every kind of suffering, eventually forcing him to emigrate to Madeenah, and then waged war on him for five years. However, when he conquered Makkah without bloodshed in the twenty-first year of his Prophethood, he asked the Makkan unbelievers who were awaiting his decision about them: “How do you expect me to treat you?” They responded unanimously: "You are a noble one, the son of a noble one." He announced to them his decision:
“You may go free! No reproach this day shall be on you; may God forgive you.”