Look What You Made Me Do Mv

The Zone

Star
Here is an alternative take hinting at clones from Spy Kitten. I don't think English is her first language but she puts out some decent videos. She had a good offering on Britney Spears.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Taylor Swift is eating this shit up guys.

The Vigilant Citizen article was fine, but it doesn't really paint the whole picture about these girls. Girls like T swift are actually just really into all of this stuff. Her base personality is like a super nerd basically. And you can't mind control someone's self. You can program their behavior with archetypal images but their self will always be their self.

That's why suicide is so common among Mk Ultra victims. Because their self isn't under some weird spell. Their self figures it all out and if you are living a shitty life and being tortured by MK. It's no wonder people just give up. But I think Taylor Swift did a good thing. Because it's very important for victims to know they are not alone.

So yes. Taylor Swift made this video and song because she was tortured basically. And personally it does make me feel a little better. Knowing she is a psycho like me.

Aero

Superstar
You are a waste of time and energy. If you are in the zone, I think we should put a "do not enter" sign on your head. So nobody will ever have to read your ridiculous questions and statements. I'm not going to go over a list of corpses for you. Go look it up yourself. You are not a child, and this isn't kindergarten class.

The Zone

Star
You are a waste of time and energy. If you are in the zone, I think we should put a "do not enter" sign on your head. So nobody will ever have to read your ridiculous questions and statements. I'm not going to go over a list of corpses for you. Go look it up yourself. You are not a child, and this isn't kindergarten class.
LOL, you are seemingly incapable of having rational discussion and hate to be questioned about any of your claims. Hey man, this is a discussion forum. You hurl insults and play a victim when cornered. You try to beat me down personally when I am attacking your point and claims. I will be waiting on that list of celebs who are MK's and committed suicide. Bro, you make some really fascinating statements. That is as nice as I can put it and if you would ever be clear or coherent in some of your rambles, I would not have to ask for more details. Quit being such a wimp and discuss some things every now and then and quit getting offended when someone asks you for a further explanation.

So, I will put a do not enter sign on my, er, head as you suggested. BTW, I did look up the supposed corpses and that is why I asked you to produce a list. As for if I am 'in the zone'...not sure what you are talking about. The avatar? It simply says The Zone, nothing more. BTW, there is nothing ridiculous about my questions. You just have no answers which fit your narrative.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I only have deep discussions with people who can understand this material. Clearly you haven't read any books on this sort of subject. Archetypes, alter egos and how they relate to a persons "self". There has been 2 high profile suicides just recently, and the threads were all over this board. But you are clueless as usual

I'm not the wimp getting triggered. It's you, it's always been you. And it's obvious because nobody else is reacting like you do. Everyone else just accepts that I'm kind of weird, and sometimes I write automatically. Everything I do is straight off the temple bra

The Zone

Star
I only have deep discussions with people who can understand this material. Clearly you haven't read any books on this sort of subject. Archetypes, alter egos and how they relate to a persons "self". There has been 2 high profile suicides just recently, and the threads were all over thi,s board. But you are clueless as usual

I'm not the wimp getting triggered. It's you, it's always been you. And it's obvious because nobody else is reacting like you do. Everyone else just accepts that I'm kind of weird, and sometimes I write automatically. Everything I do is straight off the temple bra
Yes, you are a bit strange, but that is okay. And a self proclaimed expert at many things. I have never seen you have a deep discussion, no offense intended. In fact, have you ever started a thread? If you were so intellectually astute with MK as you say, should you not be able to speak in a coherent manner so I might understand what you are "trying" to say? I could be Fritz himself and you would tell me, I just don't understand or I am clueless,

Yes, there have been two deaths (sort of recently) but that is not a long trend nor can you prove those two to be a sure thing nor do you even mention their names in a retort. Bruh, you are getting triggered by simple questions. And again, you seem to hate being questioned in any way. You just want everyone to take what you say as fact. Personally, I do not think you are up for a spirited debate or discussion. If you ever are, lmk and we can have one without the insults.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I'm fine with questions. Yours are just really stupid. Like I have a list of Mk victims in my pocket? We technically can't prove it's a real thing beyond the 1970s papers.

And I can think of like 6 suicides and a few murder suicides just off the top of my head. That's not even getting into accidental drug overdoses. The list gets huge at that point. I can probably come up with like 20 names. But again it's pointless to talk to the zone about this. He just loves my attention apparently, and I'm not here to entertain.

The Zone

Star
Are you talking to me or your followers...okay, list the six, please. I kindly ask you to back up your claim. Make a point. Argue your case. Educate, or learn. I think you are confusing sacrifices with suicides as well. A murder is just that and a suicide is what it is as well. If you can make certain statements in a authoritative way, you can certainly back said comments up or clarify them. My whole point is there are likely more murders made to seem like suicides in the entertainment industry than actual suicides. There is also a lot and I do mean a lot of mental illness per the media covering these stars which is likely caused from breakdowns in programming.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
You didn't kindly ask anything. Your posts to me come off like a jumbled mess. Furthermore I don't need to back up my speculation. That's why it's called speculation! It doesn't matter how much authority I use when I write it. The burden isn't on me to prove my speculation. The burden is on the readers to either counter my speculation with their own speculation. Or bring out facts and data.

But here is the list off the top of my head.

Chester Bennington
Chris Cornell
Aaron Hernandez
The Chris Benoit murder suicide
The Phil Hartman murder suicide
Mindy Mccready
Robin Williams
Jonathan Brandis
Junior Seau
Kurt Kobain
Viro The Virus

And the list goes on and on. But I wasn't really talking about celebs. The rate of suicide among celebrities is lower than the general population. Apparently a dentist is more likely to kill themselves than a celebrity. I was referring to the average Mk Ultra victim. Not the rich people who have the best chance to cope.

The Zone

Star
And what statistics are you basing the average MK Ultra victim on? I agree that non celebs have less financial coping mechanisms. So, in a sense we are still in the realm of speculation via your comments. Still, you make it sound authoritative with no room for argument or exploration. That is all I am getting at. Of the list you included, only a couple stand out to me and some on it happened a long time ago. I have always thought there was an unusual amount of crazy deaths with celebrities but they are in the limelight as opposed to others. Many of the MK'd are just pure sex slaves which are born and bred for such things by vile elitist. It goes way beyond MK these days into mass hypnosis and studies with numbers and music shows we can be controlled via sounds. Project Artichoke has morphed into much more than it was in the 70's.

Aero

Superstar
And what statistics are you basing the average MK Ultra victim on? I agree that non celebs have less financial coping mechanisms. So, in a sense we are still in the realm of speculation via your comments. Still, you make it sound authoritative with no room for argument or exploration. That is all I am getting at. Of the list you included, only a couple stand out to me and some on it happened a long time ago. I have always thought there was an unusual amount of crazy deaths with celebrities but they are in the limelight as opposed to others. Many of the MK'd are just pure sex slaves which are born and bred for such things by vile elitist. It goes way beyond MK these days into mass hypnosis and studies with numbers and music shows we can be controlled via sounds. Project Artichoke has morphed into much more than it was in the 70's.
Idk why I write/talk the way I do. Because I'm forceful I guess. And I think there is plenty of room for exploration. I just don't leave much room for people to prove me wrong, or throw shots at me. That's not how actual conversations are supposed to work.

And yes Mass hypnosis. Now you are talking my language. They do that shit to everyone, that's why it bugs me when people think MK is exclusive to celebrities. Like there's not millions of victims out there? It may not mean shit to anyone else, but I know they are out there. Alone and confused. So sorry if it gets me heated from time to time.

Why do we care about rich people problems anyway? Just saying I haven't met anyone with a lot of money who wasn't a total scumbag. So hopefully we can finally put all this shit into perspective. It's not about poking the celebs like zoo animals. There is so much going on under the surface.

SpectralIX

Rookie
This may seem like a weird question, but for the life of me I can't figure out what someone made her do? She keeps saying, "look what you made me do," over and over again, but neither the song or the video ever give an indication of anything she was made to do. It is just an empty series of images. More like a publicity photo shoot than anything with any meaning or depth to it.

It is just like an odd attempt to look like a bad girl when you are really not one.

I don't know, wasn't Taylor Swift the one who had the strange preoccupation with the number 13. I counted how many versions of herself there was in the end of the video and there were 15, but that would have been an obvious thing to avoid I would think.

Either way, this video doesn't really surprise me considering what she used to say about this lucky number 13. She said something about how it would just appear for her like some kind of special shooting star leading the way.

She would describe the number 13 the same way you could describe following a trail of bread crumbs someone laid out for you to follow thinking this was serendipitous or like the universe giving you a sign when really it was probably just someone manipulating her into thinking she was following some kind of predetermined destiny.

The main point that made me think of DID is when she is saying, "I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me."

That is the only thing that didn't really seem like a Taylor Swift type thing to say and it is common for many people with DID to have some type of tough altar like this.

I mean really, Taylor Swift still looks like a lifelike Precious Moments doll. The only people who wouldn't trust a Taylor Swift type would be if they knew that she was really the polar opposite of the way she appears. Otherwise, the average person is going to trust a Taylor Swift type. So the lyric just doesn't seem to fit, or be genuine at all. This is not something she would write for herself that is for sure.

I mean, if two people are robbing a liquor and one of them looks like Taylor Swift and the other looks like a white supremacist type from the Charlotteville rally, and they catch the white supremacist looking guy, and he narcs out the Taylor Swift looking one, and she says she wasn't stealing anything. A certain percentage of people are going to believe her just based on how she looks.

That is why celebrities are beneficial to introducing messages. Just compare the difference it would make if someone like Ice Cube were saying something like "look what you made me do."

If he said the same thing, this would gangster rap. You wouldn't need the video or the song to explain it. It would be about beating someone up for not paying for their weed or something. "Look what you made me do..."

He even has a song called Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It for comparison, lol.

But when Taylor Swift says it, it is still a cute little song and it is difficult to know what anyone made this sweet looking little girl do.

Even if you had someone like Nikki Minaj saying the same thing, it would mean something different. It would mean something hyper-sexualized just based on the what we expect from different people.

So that is something to think about, how having different people saying the same things can mean different things. It is an important thing to realize because it is often used to deceive people.
VC's article contains a great explanation for what "they" made her do...everything. Everything she does in this video and likely in her life is what her handlers/managers/record label/publicist etc makes her do. I feel its important to remember that these "artists" aren't in control of anything. Taylor Swift didn't make this video any more than an actress makes the movie she stars in. She's just playing the role she was assigned.

The lyrics "look what you made me do" seem to echo the line "look what you've done" from The Weeknd's Starboy. Both videos also contain themes of the artist being reborn after killing an aspect of themselves. Several thoughts come to mind about this, but i feel like sorting through them before contributing anything further :)

rainerann

Star
VC's article contains a great explanation for what "they" made her do...everything. Everything she does in this video and likely in her life is what her handlers/managers/record label/publicist etc makes her do. I feel its important to remember that these "artists" aren't in control of anything. Taylor Swift didn't make this video any more than an actress makes the movie she stars in. She's just playing the role she was assigned.

The lyrics "look what you made me do" seem to echo the line "look what you've done" from The Weeknd's Starboy. Both videos also contain themes of the artist being reborn after killing an aspect of themselves. Several thoughts come to mind about this, but i feel like sorting through them before contributing anything further :)
I don't know if VC's article helped me understand what they made her do so much more as it helped with some of the symbolism. The bath tub with the diamonds determining what level she was I missed, mainly because I was rolling my eyes so much through the whole video.

With someone like Taylor Swift, her thing with the number 13 is significant. Sometimes, the information on this subject makes it seem that everything is just gore and all that.

But, mind control is very much a detailed psychology. If it doesn't take much to scare a person like Taylor Swift, which I am going to go out on a limb and say it doesn't, then a lot of these comments about handlers controlling her and forcing her to do something that she essentially doesn't want to do, isn't really how it works.

Taylor Swift's psychology to create a script for her to complete is probably much more like a scene from Alice in Wonderland. She is likely going to do something if she sees something that makes her feel that making this video was some sort of destiny, then she would do it. This wouldn't have to be forced. Very similar to the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. The white rabbit was just late and little Alice was curious so she followed the white rabbit down the hole.

Things like this create narratives where people feel like they are making their own choices because controlling people is really hard. You want to make people feel like they are doing something because they want to do it. It actually makes a better cover story. If the person ever questions this, there is no one they can blame.

So I am not really buying that Taylor Swift is just playing a role she was assigned in the way it is being presented because I think it is very limited in its understanding of mind control.

She did make this video, but it probably because on the day she decided to make it, she saw some kind of a shooting star giving her a sign that it was the right thing to do.

What this means is that she isn't entirely a puppet like people make it out. There is probably something pleasant she associates with this experience at the moment that would cause her to never question whether or not someone was trying to use what she made for another function.

Her naivety that is very apparent in this video, makes her an easy target to control. This makes her valuable and so she gets a video giving her a tough girl image that is probably supposed to elevate her reputation. In other words, she is rewarded for her naivety.

Taylor Swift probably sees this video as some kind of reward too, which means that she probably is doing this willingingly and isn't being forced to do this against her will.

This doesn't mean that I don't think it is possible that there are things that she is forced to do. Although, this video isn't one of those things.

Last edited:

imsickofyoshi

Established
I think she actually looks like Madonna in this video. I couldn't get over how weird they made her look, but now I see it. Shes the "new" Madonna.
I noticed that. Did Madonna ever have a "Good" phase? I don't know since she was before my time.

Aero

Superstar
It was no small thing that scared Taylor Swift into making this video though. It's really just a question of how deep the cut was. And if I'm reading the psychic signature on all of this accurately. She got cut pretty deep. But I agree that T Swift doesn't have a bunch of creepy handlers controlling her life. That shit is ridiculous. It was just one guy who cut her.

Like ok she has beta kitten programming. So do a ton of girls out there, and they aren't sex slaves. You can't just walk up with the codes to dropping their panties. Again it's ridiculous how VC tries to sensationalize that beta kitten stuff. It's just so not accurate but I don't feel like writing up a new thesis on alter egos. At least not at this time.

rainerann

Star
It was no small thing that scared Taylor Swift into making this video though. It's really just a question of how deep the cut was. And if I'm reading the psychic signature on all of this accurately. She got cut pretty deep. But I agree that T Swift doesn't have a bunch of creepy handlers controlling her life. That shit is ridiculous. It was just one guy who cut her.

Like ok she has beta kitten programming. So do a ton of girls out there, and they aren't sex slaves. You can't just walk up with the codes to dropping their panties. Again it's ridiculous how VC tries to sensationalize that beta kitten stuff. It's just so not accurate but I don't feel like writing up a new thesis on alter egos. At least not at this time.
I bet your right about their being one person who cut her. The thing is too, that as long as your obedient, you don't always need to be retraumatized in order to do every little new thing. You just need to demonstrate that you aren't going to try to deviate from this by supporting some sort of contrary opinion or being distracted by alternate news sources.

Basically, as long as you can be told something and go along with this that someone in a higher position within the entertainment world is supporting, then you're good.

You can go to the parties. For someone like Taylor Swift, you might even get approached by certain people who are interested in you and these scenarios probably play out for her more like one night stands than abusive set ups where she is forced to do this or that.

And, these experiences more than likely boost her own ego in some way, shape, or form that reinforces this behavior with an opinion she develops in response to this that her situation is different in some way; and that no one else would really understand that it wasn't like something else. It is not worth talking about at this point. She may as well try to work. Making the video is technically work for her and so she is probably in an alpha state of mind when she is doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if her different personas that she demonstrated in the video means that she might even be getting some acting roles.

Being an adult who was a child victim of mind control techniques is very different than I think a lot of people think. When you become an adult, they can't do the same things that we learn about happening to children because an adult has a more developed state of consciousness.

Being an adult, in some cases, is more about a system of rewards than continued abuse to reinforce the mind control. The only time you would need to be retraumatized is if the rewards were not enough to sustain the person. Breaking down is usually the introduction of an independent sense of right and wrong that disagrees with a narrative you are given.

SpectralIX

Rookie
I don't know if VC's article helped me understand what they made her do so much more as it helped with some of the symbolism. The bath tub with the diamonds determining what level she was I missed, mainly because I was rolling my eyes so much through the whole video.

With someone like Taylor Swift, her thing with the number 13 is significant. Sometimes, the information on this subject makes it seem that everything is just gore and all that.

But, mind control is very much a detailed psychology. If it doesn't take much to scare a person like Taylor Swift, which I am going to go out on a limb and say it doesn't, then a lot of these comments about handlers controlling her and forcing her to do something that she essentially doesn't want to do, isn't really how it works.

Taylor Swift's psychology to create a script for her to complete is probably much more like a scene from Alice in Wonderland. She is likely going to do something if she sees something that makes her feel that making this video was some sort of destiny, then she would do it. This wouldn't have to be forced. Very similar to the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. The white rabbit was just late and little Alice was curious so she followed the white rabbit down the hole.

Things like this create narratives where people feel like they are making their own choices because controlling people is really hard. You want to make people feel like they are doing something because they want to do it. It actually makes a better cover story. If the person ever questions this, there is no one they can blame.

So I am not really buying that Taylor Swift is just playing a role she was assigned in the way it is being presented because I think it is very limited in its understanding of mind control.

She did make this video, but it probably because on the day she decided to make it, she saw some kind of a shooting star giving her a sign that it was the right thing to do.

What this means is that she isn't entirely a puppet like people make it out. There is probably something pleasant she associates with this experience at the moment that would cause her to never question whether or not someone was trying to use what she made for another function.

Her naivety that is very apparent in this video, makes her an easy target to control. This makes her valuable and so she gets a video giving her a tough girl image that is probably supposed to elevate her reputation. In other words, she is rewarded for her naivety.

Taylor Swift probably sees this video as some kind of reward too, which means that she probably is doing this willingingly and isn't being forced to do this against her will.

This doesn't mean that I don't think it is possible that there are things that she is forced to do. Although, this video isn't one of those things.
I admit I have no first- nor second-hand knowledge of the inter workings of the music industry. My assumptions based on the clear symbology that is presented multiple times by several artists throughout their videos, concerts, photo shoots, etc. would be that these creative decisions come from someone above those artists who is directing the presentation. (The car scenes in this video are pretty much exactly the same as in Starboy (wild cat in passenger seat) and The Hills (burning car crash scene)). You've given me much to ponder with the idea that it's actually the artists themselves who choose to incorporate the symbols into the stories they present of themselves. It means that they are much more than just pawns and are actively playing this game and feel the desire to show the world the stories of their ascension through the occultic ranks, so to speak. Because this video to me is clearly a story of Taylor rising from her ashes to become a "higher" aspect of herself. The number 13 written on her hand indicates this as well. 13 can signify "the Goddess" aspect, which we also see in her posing as the High Priestess. Snakes are also symbols of the divine feminine, or Goddess aspect, representing fertility, creative life force, and transformation. This is a story of her "ascension."

And by being controlled, I didn't mean to say that she's so mind controlled that she's a robot. Again it's my assumption that anyone who attains such a high rank of celebrity would have a very tightly controlled image and presentation they are allowed, which I see you covered in your response. She may not be mind controlled, but she certainly has contracts to fulfill. It makes sense that they would be playing along with it in order to continue their successes, rather than risk being defamed and disgraced. Ultimately, imo, it's still the media machine that's in control. If the players we see in the media aren't toeing the line, the stories told about them will take an unfavorable turn. Also interesting to me that this video was produced by "Big Machine Label Group, LLC" :) Big Machine indeed.

moxmh

Rookie
The music video is weird and disturbing. Did anyone notice the boy lover triangle in the video?

Edit: https://voat.co/v/PizzagateLogos/2088097
Seriously, nobody is interested in this?
She has the boy lover symbol in her video. Does this mean she is one? That she has had to participate in p***philia to get ahead? Or is it just a nod to all the others out there? Idk but it turns my stomach.
It's so blatant.