Look What You Made Me Do Mv

lamb

Established
I'm pretty sure Kathleen Sullivan gives the best description of being tortured to become a psychic assassin that I have ever come across.

The main problem with many of these testimonies is that they can take like 20 years to complete in any way that is clear and doesn't include the false scripts for if programming breaks.

It also takes about 20 years of deprogramming before a person can become independent enough to not relate a story not based on suggestion.

Anyways, here is Kathleen's book. https://archive.org/stream/2003SullivanUnshackledASurvivorsStoryOfMindControl/2003 Sullivan- Unshackled, A Survivor's Story of Mind Control_djvu.txt
thanks for the suggestion rainerann! :) reading this right now

what's interesting about the rose part is her alters seem to have empathy and morals- i thought alters were completely of the handler's and couldn't think for themselves. it seems like the alters are sympathetic towards rose but are self aware they are dependent on the handler
Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 11.43.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-06 at 11.48.05 PM.png

woah the hellen keller alter is crazy... i guess programming is pretty developed

if the alters are doing all the dirty work does this mean she hasn't lost her core personality?

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
thanks for the suggestion rainerann! :) reading this right now

what's interesting about the rose part is her alters seem to have empathy and morals- i thought alters were completely of the handler's and couldn't think for themselves. it seems like the alters are sympathetic towards rose but are self aware they are dependent on the handler
View attachment 1589View attachment 1590

woah the hellen keller alter is crazy... i guess programming is pretty developed

if the alters are doing all the dirty work does this mean she hasn't lost her core personality?
Yah this is why I don't necessarily feel "programming" is always the best way to describe this sort of abuse. A better term would be non-organic DID or structured DID; in contrast with the more natural development of DID that is used as a mechanism to cope with abuse and is controlled by the person.

When the word "programming" is used, I think people disconnect this process from the natural process a person experiences when they are coping with abuse at a young age.

It is like person A switches to altar B and is abused in a ritualistic way. They are forced to do something violent to the neighbors cat, but the person making them do this is doing this because they want to use person A as a means of transferring guilt; or, they make them into a sort of subsitute perpetrator. When the sacrafice is done. The perpetrator goes upstairs and pours a glass of milk believing they no longer have anything to feel guilty for. Person A goes upstairs, washes their hands, and goes to sleep. When they wake up, they switch to altar A so they can so to school without being scared. Altar C tells altar B that this is what they have to do so that they won't be scared to go to school.

This would be an example of how this experience changes when a person is being "programmed."

Person A is sitting in the living room watching TV with the pepetrator. The perpetrator says, "altar B, are you ready for the ritual." The ritual happens exactly the same way as it does in the other example. The perpetrator uses altar B to transfer guilt and make them a substitute. Then, when the ritual is over, the perpetrator tells altar B to clean up and go to bed. Then, they tell altar B to switch to altar A when the sun comes out so they will be able to school. Then, the perpetrator goes and gets a glass of milk believing they no longer have anything to feel guilty for.

So, really the only difference in either case is who is in control of the switching. In the first example, the person being abused is in control of the switching. In the second example, the perpetrator is in control. When we talk about programming, that is really all we are saying. It is DID where the perpetrator controls the switching of altar states.

Therefore, it is perfectly normal for altars to have a much larger spiritual and emotional experience happening than people realize.

lamb

Established
Pretty much. And yes the number 33. 33 degrees is like the highest symbol for any modern day cultist. It means a higher level of consciousness. All of these numbers have power, where they get them is another debate I think.

And my credibility is already in the fringe world. So I should start teaching people about the reptiles :)
they used 22 a lot in the manchester attack. i wonder why these numbers mean so much to them

lamb

Established
Yah this is why I don't necessarily feel "programming" is always the best way to describe this sort of abuse. A better term would be non-organic DID or structured DID; in contrast with the more natural development of DID that is used as a mechanism to cope with abuse and is controlled by the person.

When the word "programming" is used, I think people disconnect this process from the natural process a person experiences when they are coping with abuse at a young age.

It is like person A switches to altar B and is abused in a ritualistic way. They are forced to do something violent to the neighbors cat, but the person making them do this is doing this because they want to use person A as a means of transferring guilt; or, they make them into a sort of subsitute perpetrator. When the sacrafice is done. The perpetrator goes upstairs and pours a glass of milk believing they no longer have anything to feel guilty for. Person A goes upstairs, washes their hands, and goes to sleep. When they wake up, they switch to altar A so they can so to school without being scared. Altar C tells altar B that this is what they have to do so that they won't be scared to go to school.

This would be an example of how this experience changes when a person is being "programmed."

Person A is sitting in the living room watching TV with the pepetrator. The perpetrator says, "altar B, are you ready for the ritual." The ritual happens exactly the same way as it does in the other example. The perpetrator uses altar B to transfer guilt and make them a substitute. Then, when the ritual is over, the perpetrator tells altar B to clean up and go to bed. Then, they tell altar B to switch to altar A when the sun comes out so they will be able to school. Then, the perpetrator goes and gets a glass of milk believing they no longer have anything to feel guilty for.

So, really the only difference in either case is who is in control of the switching. In the first example, the person being abused is in control of the switching. In the second example, the perpetrator is in control. When we talk about programming, that is really all we are saying. It is DID where the perpetrator controls the switching of altar states.

Therefore, it is perfectly normal for altars to have a much larger spiritual and emotional experience happening than people realize.
oh, so that's why victims don't remember abuse- it's because their alters did them, right?
so 'a' would be the 'normal' kid going to school and 'b' would sub in so they could do the ritual instead of a?
or does b do the ritual without remorse and a feels the guilt after? like the ritual involving rose

i wonder about recovery. all these alters seem to have different personalities and ethics, it's hard to believe you can mold them back into the core personality again. esp when she matured into adulthood and still had alters re-appearing

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
oh, so that's why victims don't remember abuse- it's because their alters did them, right?
so 'a' would be the 'normal' kid going to school and 'b' would sub in so they could do the ritual instead of a?
or does b do the ritual without remorse and a feels the guilt after? like the ritual involving rose

i wonder about recovery. all these alters seem to have different personalities and ethics, it's hard to believe you can mold them back into the core personality again. esp when she matured into adulthood and still had alters re-appearing
It depends on the person and the severity of the abuse. The reality could be a variety of different combinations and include several more altars.

Usually, A that goes to school feels no guilt and remembers no abuse. Then, it changes down the line. B could feel guilt and experience rituals and abuse. C could also feel the same guilt, but not suffer any abuse. D could suffer sexual abuse. C could also feel the same guilt as D. E could help C by reminding A to go to school.

There are many variations of this that can take place. However, the primary difference is that in this case, the person is able to control the different states. This is what makes it possible to integrate because even if it seems like a process that a person can't control, it is simultaneously controlled by the person. Although, a lot of people decide they don't want to integrate for one reason or another as well and develop more of a co-consciousness or agreement with the other altars to work together in some way.

This is what makes it more difficult in examples where the person doesn't control the switching process. It is why you would call this slavery because you are taking the last thing a person hangs on to during abuse that gives them a sense of control.

However, programming just means that a perpetrator is communicating with an altar as an altar and violating their coping mechanism in this way. It makes them feel like there is nowhere to run because of this, so they will have to find other ways to cope.

Success and fame are great ways to cope, and if you don't control an altar system, you aren't essentially going to switch spontaneously. Therefore, there is usually no need to retraumatize people to get them to do things if they already have an altar system they can't control in place.

Aero

Superstar
Most people don't get into the whole alter ego aspect of dissociation. Or they think it simply makes you a crazy person. And from what I've noticed alter egos are all just like the actual person. I like to say that the alter egos hold the emotional versions of people with DID. It's less like programming and more like engineering. To me it all seems like they are trying to turn people into weapons.

And it fits the trend with how everything is weaponized these days. LWYMMD is a prime example of this. Alter egos are like the problem solvers of an entire generation. Because as I've said before, I think that everyone is affected now. If the government and the media hasn't traumatized you into having some kind of alter egos. Congratulations, that's like winning the lottery. 9/11 fucked with peoples brains and people like me who already had alter egos handled it fine.

I think it's all pretty clear what these mind control programs are really about. It's about making people more combative. Make us fight with each other. Like they think of us as animals they can experiment with. And nothing more.

rainerann

Star
Imagine if someone got on the news and was like hey yall. These people can astral project your head into a wall. Then kill you with a math equation. The world would be a lot different I think.
Question: do you ever do anything nice with this special power.

Like, say you see someone wandering around a parking lot because they forget where they parked. Could you be a good samaritan and point them in the right direction instead of all this head throwing stuff?

Also, this does happen to me a lot and I would love if someone noticed and helped sometimes, so I am just wondering.

Aero

Superstar
Question: do you ever do anything nice with this special power.

Like, say you see someone wandering around a parking lot because they forget where they parked. Could you be a good samaritan and point them in the right direction instead of all this head throwing stuff?

Also, this does happen to me a lot and I would love if someone noticed and helped sometimes, so I am just wondering.
Sure. I tap into peoples subconscious all the time. I tend to think I can locate anything, but I'm not perfect. There's a few different techniques I could deploy. If it's in my photographic memory that's an easy find. But without my memory storage I would rely on what I call psychic navigation. Like I wouldn't know which car is yours, but I would lead you too it anyway.

But that isn't really cult type stuff. And people want the head throwing, don't they? Seriously though. I don't just crack skulls cause my life is dull. I would always prefer not to go that route. But there's bad people out there. Sometimes you have to take the gloves off.

lamb

Established
It depends on the person and the severity of the abuse. The reality could be a variety of different combinations and include several more altars.

Usually, A that goes to school feels no guilt and remembers no abuse. Then, it changes down the line. B could feel guilt and experience rituals and abuse. C could also feel the same guilt, but not suffer any abuse. D could suffer sexual abuse. C could also feel the same guilt as D. E could help C by reminding A to go to school.

There are many variations of this that can take place. However, the primary difference is that in this case, the person is able to control the different states. This is what makes it possible to integrate because even if it seems like a process that a person can't control, it is simultaneously controlled by the person. Although, a lot of people decide they don't want to integrate for one reason or another as well and develop more of a co-consciousness or agreement with the other altars to work together in some way.

This is what makes it more difficult in examples where the person doesn't control the switching process. It is why you would call this slavery because you are taking the last thing a person hangs on to during abuse that gives them a sense of control.

However, programming just means that a perpetrator is communicating with an altar as an altar and violating their coping mechanism in this way. It makes them feel like there is nowhere to run because of this, so they will have to find other ways to cope.

Success and fame are great ways to cope, and if you don't control an altar system, you aren't essentially going to switch spontaneously. Therefore, there is usually no need to retraumatize people to get them to do things if they already have an altar system they can't control in place.
if a person can control their alters can't they just suppress them from resurfacing? if one altar can negotiate with another can he/she get rid of them? as an agreement or is it much more difficult than that?

or do the altars not want to disappear because they have some sort of self awareness? i think kathleen mentioned that the altars' existences were dependent on their handler-
but aren't altars just extensions of the core personality? the original one
i'm really interested to see what the brain chemistry of this disorder looks like

so in the case where they can't control their altars and are slaves there is no true core personality anymore, right? because their true self would be 'altar a'

i really wonder about the psychological aspects of this- having multiple personas in one body- would that mean each altar has different thoughts/emotions? different levels of intelligence and self awareness? it's fascinating

(side note has anyone seen this horror movie about DID)

rainerann

Star
if a person can control their alters can't they just suppress them from resurfacing? if one altar can negotiate with another can he/she get rid of them? as an agreement or is it much more difficult than that?

or do the altars not want to disappear because they have some sort of self awareness? i think kathleen mentioned that the altars' existences were dependent on their handler-
but aren't altars just extensions of the core personality? the original one
i'm really interested to see what the brain chemistry of this disorder looks like

so in the case where they can't control their altars and are slaves there is no true core personality anymore, right? because their true self would be 'altar a'

i really wonder about the psychological aspects of this- having multiple personas in one body- would that mean each altar has different thoughts/emotions? different levels of intelligence and self awareness? it's fascinating

(side note has anyone seen this horror movie about DID)
So altar A doesn't necessarily have to be the core altar, but there has to be an altar A in order to appear normal whether you develop DID as an independent coping mechanism or whether you are programmed.

Usually, in cases where people don't talk of programming, there isn't a whole lot of discussion about the core altar either.

Discussing the concept of a core is really just a method of identifying when the first split happened. So the core represents the last moment that a person was integrated with all their altar states rather than a core altar that retains an original personality that the other states will integrate with.

So it is easier to look at the development of altars from the adult perspective of a integrated conscious that alternates in its states of consciousness most noticeably between sleep and time spent awake. There is one altar state for sleeping and there is another for when you are awake, and the states seems opposite to each other or not related in any clear way.

Then, if you break down the altar states of sleep into smaller pieces, you see a new variety of altar states that change as the person goes into a deep sleep, but what connects each state to each other, and how do they work together to go through the stages of sleep in a specific order?

Now, if were to regress the awareness in the minor changes of altar states of an adult consciousness back to the time that a child is learning to walk. Let's ask ourselves whether the transition to learning to walk requires a change of altar states similar to the changes that takes place during sleep. If the transition time while learning to walk breaks up this task into a series of altar states, and these altar are never needed again for the rest of the person's life, would it be possible to freeze them and use them for other purposes?

So, a child is potentially experiencing many, many changes in altar states that resemble the changes in altar states that takes place when we are transitioning into a state of deep sleep, although we will never need to make these changes in altar states twice.

So then this would explain why people don't develop DID when they experience trauma as adults because they don't have altar states changing as they complete different stages of development the way a child does.

Then, reintegration is just basically reordering altar states that have somehow been taken out of order. For example, let's say we removed the altar state of deep sleep, so that the altar state of deep sleep didn't develop. It remained a child. You could never sleep well and then you always felt tired because you never reached this state of consciousness. In the integration process, we learn about this, deep sleep returns where they belong, and now you can sleep normally and everything feels better.

That is kind of what it is like although with child states completing tasks like learning to walk that they will never use again, there are more features of personality there than there would be with a state of deep sleep. Essentially, altar states are like puzzle pieces, and DID is just a complete person with their pieces in a box instead of put together the way they should be.

The way altars change and become different personalities is because they will experience different things. This basically demonstrates that personality is influenced by external features. This would be a two step process, because DNA could also play a role in personality, but experience definitely influences our behavior.

The reason Kathleen says an altar is dependent upon a handler is because a handler will script an altar. This is where drugs and electroshock come into play. Picture what you would think if you had just been electrocuted? How long do you think it would take to remember things like your favorite color or your best friend's name?

So at five years old someone engineers a situation where you experience something that terrifies you so much that you don't want to be there and you dissociate; while giving you drugs or electroshock that makes it difficult to remember basic things about who you are.

So you dissociate, but you also suffer a temporary amnesia that a child dissociating to cope with abuse might not experience.

The perpetrator knows that this happens so he tells you that your name is Taylor. He says you like to sing. He says people want to hear you sing.

You've dissociated and suffered memory loss and you don't know who this person is even if they are the perpetrator who tortured you before this. The room is black. There is nothing to remind you of anything, so you think maybe he is right. Maybe it is possible that my name is Taylor and I like to sing.

Then he sings a song for you like twinkle twinkle little star and because your mind wants to remember something so badly, you memorize what he says instantly. It could have 8 verses, you would memorize them all the first time through because you are really scanning the song for anything that would help you remember who you are. The song does not help accomplish this.

Then he tells you to sing and you start to sing. He says you sing wonderfully and that makes you feel happy, so maybe it is okay to be Taylor even if you don't know how you got here or whether there was anything that ever happened before this.

Then, because of the exhaustion, you fall asleep, which takes you through several different altar states until finally you wake up as before and you are going to get ready for school. Things just seem strange, but you can remember that your name is Brittany now because the drugs and/or the effects of electroshock have worn off to return these memories to your consciousness.

These are just very generic examples. I also think that people would understand this subject a lot better if they studied more basic examples of DID. They really help in understanding the more complex situations like Kathleen Sullivan's story or the possibility that other people in entertainment are functioning with a dissociative disorder.

"When Rabbit Howls" is another personal account I would recommend. She doesn't experience programming, but she does have a sort of polyfragmented DID that there are not many examples of outside of the subject of programming. She was older when she found a psychiatrist and approached him and his team to study her condition. I think there were college students involved, but they would all watch her therapy sessions in order to study polyfragmented dissociation. She is a really fascinating case of all that a person is capable of with polyfragmented DID. She was actually very successful in business and most people just thought she was a little dysfunctional with personal relationships, but fairly proficient otherwise.

Most people would never have guessed that she had a bunch of different altar states.

Anyways, that's long enough for now. :)

Aero

Superstar
I've tried to wrap my head around all of this alter ego stuff plenty of times. And the problem I have, and that so many probably have. Is just like rainerann said. How is any of it actually helpful? You don't have to mind control someone for them to do what you want, you can just pay them enough money. I would argue that in most cases of MK Ultra the alter egos just aren't useful. They are spiteful, vengeful and just not pleasant to have to experience.

Sure there are alters that are good. Even alters that can do incredible things. But I think only the most rare cases have any of that going on. It's like they had this plan to mind control people, but never had an endgame in mind. And that's probably why it all makes no sense to the average person. Trump and Hillary were literally the mind control candidates, and look how it's all working out. They walk a thin line between being loved, and despised.

I just like my theory about weapons more and more. That's the only real useful thing Mk Ultra can do. Turn anything into a weapon. So people can talk about "slaves" but I just don't want to hear it. What world do you give slaves guns?

rainerann

Star
I think a primary advantage of creating altars is that they make a person more susceptible to suggestions, which would go along with what you're saying about turning something into a weapon. People more prone to suggestion are more likely to take extreme risks like the risk involved in acting as a weapon.

Although, it also creates other opportunities to script people and lead them along a certain path with symbols that become suggestive to the person.

Like making a person believe that black cats walking across their path means they shouldn't do something, so they can arrange for a black cat to cross your path and influence a decision.

I think most of the time altars that are created with amnesiac events are also intended for storing information, or keeping secrets, rather than acting in a function as an altar.

Aero

Superstar
Well once you are a weapon, a lot of paths become incompatible. And I think we should be clear when we talk about this. Science doesn't really have conclusive data on dissociation. By the true science definition we are all highly vulnerable to it. But I think some people are more vulnerable, and that's where the drug aspect comes into play. Because the subconscious is more easily accessed when people are under the influence.

The ramifications are huge when you put it into that type of scope. Every kid is fed drugs constantly, starting from pre-birth. And we are talking about trauma through suggestion. So who the hell could possibly be unaffected by this program? I can't think of any scenario where a kid growing up in America isn't beat up, drugged up or terrorized. I think it's all indicative in how people just don't treat each other well.

I once beat a kid up in the middle of a classroom. And nobody told on me, they thought I was cool. Ok I didn't really beat him up. I hit him in the kidney and he just kind of dropped. I got in more brawls than I can count when I was a kid, and I never got in trouble.

msbamf2you

no one knows of taylor's 4chan contributions? her cat was named meredith from a trips get on 4chan... you don't think she's a bit more red pilled than you'd think?

media is calling for her to name who she pulled for in the election. she's extremely tightlipped... you don't think she was pulling for donald trump?

Dan

Veteran
Wow, has anyone seen the new music video by Taylor Swift? After reading so many of vigilant citizen's blog posts about music videos and the symbolism that goes into it- I found way too many in this video. First off I noticed that there's that classic reference to 'dying' which was seen in so many other artist's mv's like beyonce's Crazy In Love where she died in the backseat of a car with fire- same thing goes with Taylor she crashes her car and poses for the camera as fire begins to set and part of the lyric says she has died. Her corpse in the beginning where she dances in the graveyard with one of her past pseudonyms (Nils Sjoberg) shown in the background on a gravestone. Then that creepy scene where she's dressed in red in some temple with snakes all around, also wearing a cat mask robbing a bank (beta conditioning), and then finally (the part I found creepiest) is where she's singing on a stage to an audience filled with these humanoid/robot figures all lined up in rows- and then singing over some of them thats been knocked down. And finally the last scene where all of her past selves in music videos are aligned-showcasing her multiple personalities..its just so uncanny there were way too many signs! What did everyone think of the music video-and what were some of the things you spotted as well?
I don't want to see it. Just another sick sell-out b****.

moxmh

Rookie
It's not a boy lover symbol. First of all, we only know about those symbols because they came from the Feds. So you all trust the feds now huh? If they show you a triangle and say it means "rabbit killer" than it must be true? These are the same people who orchestrate Mk Ultra and all these false flags, but I guess they are getting this right. Suuuure.

Some of us are clearly getting it though. MK is about the contracts, and yes a reward system. They have to keep people in the MK program chasing after carrots. If they aren't chasing money, fame, notoriety than they aren't going to do what the government wants. And let's be clear, this is a government program. It's not a Hollywood program, it's not the music industry. It's the government.
what the?
lol
the document was an official FBI document released by...wikileaks! so not the feds.
and YES, the police are corrupt, however, the document is real.

see voat.co/v/pizzagatelogos

there is a post about the Justin Trudea Foundation and there is a ebook or document or whatever of their 'manifesto'....smack dab in the middle of it is a triangle within a triangle.

if this isn't a boy lover symbol or an international NOD to other pedos, then what is it?

you sound like a shill, I'm sorry, but the boy lover symbol is universally used as you will see in pizzagatelogos

the girl lover symbol is used a lot too

it's not a distraction, it's reality, it's how they communicate. it must be stopped.

Sherekeewoman

Rookie
One thing I noticed about the two pillars entering into the scene where she is symbolically Isis is that they are both BLACK. The columns are traditionally white and black, displaying duality. The fact that both are black was not lost on me as she has entered the darkness now.