Look up

Hubert

Established
Still not satisfied? Want more 'scientific proof'? How about you go look it up, do your own research yourself rather than putting the burden on me? This is your world and your future, too. Let me ask you a question, though: What will you need to see to become convinced that this is not going on? What kind of statement of denial will you need to hear, that you can trust - and from whom? Is this geoengineering project something you can feel comfortable believing is not really happening - is that a risk you're willing to run?
The reason the burden of proof is on you is that you are the one claiming that there is a global geoengineering conspiracy, and furthermore you are claiming that commercial airliners are facilitating this conspiracy. All I am asking is that you provide evidence for your claim. So far all of the evidence you have provided has been flawed and flimsy.

What to I need to be convinced that this is Not going on? The claim seems ridiculous on its' face so unless there is some good evidence for it, or at the very least a good argument, I wouldn't/don't believe it. Yes, this is a risk I am willing to take.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Geoengineering isn't a theory, it's been confirmed. We haven't really confirmed that they are actually trying to poison people by spraying a bunch of chemicals in the air though.

TruthSucker

Established
Ok, so I did some research for maybe 2 hours now. Which is not much but I have to admit that I am unsure about all this now.
Starting from the video Paranoia Daily posted. Reading a lot of comments. Watching videos, especially one with Kristen Meghan, she calls herself a whistleblower and discredits Mick West (from the video) as a government shill. He runs the site MetaBunk where there is a thread about Kristen, coming up with nothing. No evidence. Stating she's not a whistleblower for chemtrails but for ... whatever. Too late to come up with links.

I am struggling and reset to zero. That's always a good method to overthink everything. Good night.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Late 2017. These are not 'contrails', OK? Come on.

We're being poisoned, and billions of people are just ignoring it.

-

Dr. Marvin Herndon, PhD., a nuclear chemist, geochemist, and cosmochemist – most noted for deducing the composition of the inner core of Earth as being nickel silicide, not partially crystallized nickel-iron metal – has published a groundbreaking paper in the peer-reviewed journal Current Science (Indian Academy of Sciences) titled “Aluminum poisoning of humanity and Earth’s biota by clandestine geoengineering activity: implications for India.

“In response to an urgent call through an article in Current Science for assistance to understand the geological association of high aluminum mobility with human health in the Ganga Alluvial Plain, I describe evidence of clandestine geoengineering activity that has occurred for at least 15 years, and which has escalated sharply in the last two years. The geoengineering activity via tanker-jet aircraft emplaces a non-natural, toxic substance in the Earth’s atmosphere which with rainwater liberates highly mobile aluminum. Further, I present evidence that the toxic substance is coal combustion fly ash. Clandestine dispersal of coal fly ash and the resulting liberation of highly mobile aluminum, I posit, is an underlying cause of the widespread and pronounced increase in neurological diseases and as well as the currently widespread and increasing debilitation of Earth’s biota. Recommendations are made for verifying whether the evidence presented here is applicable to the Ganga Alluvial Plain.”
http://humansarefree.com/2015/07/nuclear-chemist-publishes-paper.html?m=0

DeathlyHallows

Established
Typical with conspiracy theory....What it is, is that when they don't have evidence of something they make up shit.

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/11/8/084011/meta

http://contrailscience.com/how-to-debunk-chemtrails/

But I digress....This much like the Nibiru/Planet X hoax will never go away...The standards of evidence for conspiracy theorists hinges on what alternative news sites say and Alex Jones they won't believe no one else.
My opinion on this chem trail thing is cloudy...get it cloudy? I dunno, I live by a major Air Force Base in the U.S. and I don't notice a difference when there are many trails in the sky as to when there are not.

TruthSucker

Established
Late 2017. These are not 'contrails', OK? Come on.
We're being poisoned, and billions of people are just ignoring it.
I know what you mean. But I personally have to go back to zero cause this is just to heavy to not be questioned again, from my perspective.

So what really confuses me was a comment on youtube about new turbo turbines (?). Air gets more compressed ... something like that. I have to do research on this.
And I wasn't even aware of the fact, that contrails can spread out and stay for hours in the atmosphere if the temperature is very low. And at a height of 10km (~6 miles) the temperature is very low. But this lack of knowledge is only based on the fact, that I never saw what I see today in my childhood. I think so at least. You can never be 100% sure about your remembrance.

But why this theory fits so well in my world is the weather today, it's totally messed up. The question to me is: why?
And why is the sky so heavy blinding if it's full of "whatever". Cause this is totally not normal to me.
Light blue (nearly grey) sky instead of deep dark blue? Not normal to me.
And so on.

Nevertheless I have to rethink everything. Checking facts again. Get some more physical knowledge, serious knowledge. That's what I'm gonna do.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Triple circular chemtrail dispersal:

---

The Matrix (1999): 'we marvelled at our own magnificience as we gave birth to A.I.... [...] we know it was us who scorched the sky'.

If you don't want to live there now may be the time to do something about this because there's some indication they may actually literally want to create something like this.

'AIReligion - in AI we trust' - http://aireligion.org/

---

As many of us now know, a vast amount of airplanes are currently spraying most of the Earth’s population with aluminum, barium, strontium, etc. Less discussed components of the spray programs include lab-created synthetic life-forms and other biological materials such as red blood cells, fungus, and self-replicating nano-fibers. Massive and diverse geo-engineering operations are indeed occurring. Moreover, a peculiar syndrome called Morgellons has emerged and has now been linked to these eugenics/transhumanist operations.

While this is alarming, humanity should at some point face the ugly details of this dilemma. This is an agenda partly involving a nano-technology infestation in our bodies.
- Amir Alwani, PotentNews.com : http://www.morgellons.org/morgellons-syndrome-and-what-you-can-do-about-it.htm

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Geoengineering isn't a theory, it's been confirmed. We haven't really confirmed that they are actually trying to poison people by spraying a bunch of chemicals in the air though.
Geoengineering isn't a theory, it's been confirmed maybe true. Well it is not a theory to Wigington and others I don't guess.

We haven't really confirmed that they are actually trying to poison people by spraying a bunch of chemicals in the air though.
What reason is there to do this...I know you say above that it has not been confirmed but I am curious to know what possible reason is there for spraying the population with Raid? Some sort of depopulation or Agenda 21? Maybe they are heeding the Georgia Guide Stones and trying to get the population down to 500,000 or something.

Either way this would take a concerted effort by major airlines, the government and others.....

SkepticCat

Veteran
Almost sorry to post this but it just went online and... yeah.

They took the time to spell it out, as well:

Agreed....But paranoia makes you do and believe strange s**t sometimes.
We're being exterminated but if you want to believe this is merely water vapor then you may be pleased to learn Wikipedia agrees: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

YouTube video linked above said:
'I was actually the doctor taking care of the pilots flying and spraying the chemtrails... so I know it's real - if anybody says it's not real, they're full of it.'
'... 10,000 times more toxic to your nervous system than lead.'

I don't really know... they have to breathe the air as well, so it seems counterproductive to me.
I think they're serious about transhumanism. That, or something worse.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
South Africa, there is nothing like that here and believe me thee are many many planes in the sky
Only over NATO countries, and warzones the US is involved in. Now though, it looks like the Russians have bought in because, like I said before it used to be only NATO countries...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
1517600360258.png
Let's apply a bit of logic here-if these are scripted flight paths for "commercial" traffic, then the ATC's must be smoking meth...And BTW, ice doesn't spread out into artificial clouds. Sun STILL melts ice and that's STILL a fact. So, it's not ice folks...(<>..<>)