Look up

TruthSucker

Established
Of course there is a climate change. That is not the question here, the question is: why?
Anyway ...

Geo-Engineering is now becoming more and more official: http://www.ce-conference.org/
The next step will be doing it officially, maybe then the last dumbass will wake up and think: something is wrong in here.
But hey, if they will do it officially then it couldn't be that bad, right? Spray that shit!
Gimme more - gimme more - gimme gimme more

By the way: is anyone in here observing a big dying of bees, wasps and humbles as well? Or to be precise: the amount of insects flying around is shrinking big time? Butterflys? Where are they?
Could be agriculture as well or maybe a mix of both. Just sharing observations.

As far as I've read what the goal of this conference could be, is this: reflection of part of the sunlight.
If I may quote myself:
Contrails disappear after an amount of time (10 minutes definitely should be enough) but let's forget this.
Contrails don't spread all over the sky making it kind of milky.
Contrails don't dazzle you when looking towards the sun and a trail (or the result of many trails: a milky sky).
And contrails don't prevent the sun from giving her warm rays to your skin. That's exactly what chemtrails/this milky sky does: it ain't really warm anymore when the sky is full of this shit.
I would say that's a match.

SkepticCat

Veteran
People. I know you here are more open-minded than most but I suspect this one will stretch your imagination. But, I think this us something we have to consider. Please review this:

Just look at this. This stuff is not normal. There's a shadow in the sky in front if the 'plane'. This is absolutely not right and I don't think it's simply 'advanced technology'. This is evil literally manifesting in our realm, visibly.

www.chemtrailsaredemonic.org

Science has already proven consciousness forms reality - so they say: http://www.freshandaliveblog.com/blog/2016/12/6/ken-rohla-discusses-the-physics-of-how-consciousness-creates-reality . Jesus Christ mentions this Himself when He rebukes the fig tree.

I'm certainly going to try this out and see if I can get results. The power of prayer, imagine that. Spiritual technology, time to reclaim hidden knowledge TPTB tried to conceal from us. If believing it works makes it work not even the sky is the limit... and then we need to start using it.

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
http://www.thetherapybook.com/knowledge/Articles/How-to-detox-from-chemtrails-and-infiltrated-nanot.aspx
https://chemtrailsplanet.net/2016/10/22/carnicom-institute-nano-sized-bio-engineered-pathogen-filaments-sprayed-from-planes/

It's relevant to start thinking about whether what happens in the sky is paranormal and supernatural with weird black trails in the sky, what morgellons are, how to draw nanobots out of your body etc. I will admit I'm a little stressed out about this.

Oh, and cities appearing in the sky. Why not.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Can I buy some pot from you?
I haven't seen anything like that, but I am seeing the videos posted above and I do think those people actually witnessed it. Now, smartass, perhaps you care to offer an explanation for the phenomenon? No? Right.

Here's another video for those concerned about what's going on, with actual experts speaking out about the chemtrail topic:

Helioform

Star
I remember when I talked about those chemtrails several years ago in 2000/2001 to people I knew, they looked at me as if I was totally crazy. It does not take a genius to figure out that those are not normal contrails as they linger in the sky for an hour or more and create rainbow effects when seen through the sun.

William Cooper claimed that those were normal and that people who believed in chemtrails were "kooks". It was at that time that I knew Cooper had been compromised. Some rumours say that he was actually killed and replaced by a clone...that would explain maybe why he started to attack various people in the UFO community and said they were "bullshit artists" who were involved in UFOOLogy. He did a total 180° about UFOs and what he wrote in Behold A Pale Horse.

Hubert

Established
I haven't seen anything like that, but I am seeing the videos posted above and I do think those people actually witnessed it. Now, smartass, perhaps you care to offer an explanation for the phenomenon? No? Right.

Here's another video for those concerned about what's going on, with actual experts speaking out about the chemtrail topic:

My explanation is that it was just clouds. You know the simplest explanation, the one that is most likely to be correct. Seriously what to you seems more likely? That there actually was a city floating in the sky, or that there were some interestingly shaped clouds that happened to look like a city?

SkepticCat

Veteran
That there was a 'city' in the sky. I don't know what's causing that, whether it's NWO hologram technology, divine revelation or something else. But, we're not in Kansas anymore. It doesn't make sense to look for 'simple explanations' with the things that are evidently going on. No, those were clearly not clouds, but just forget about it. I'm simply trying to stress the urgency of the situation.

Look at this below. Most people still think this is 'contrails'. They'll see or be shown something like this, shrug their shoulders then put their noses back in their phones or onto the TV screen to watch some nice family satanism from Katy Perry, Jay-Z or Marina Abramovic and think nothing of it. That is batsh1t insanity. It cannot be rationally explained people don't see how none of this is in any way normal. There's official documentation on these programs taking place but people are still in denial about it.

We're being sprayed with whatever this is while people are still bickering about whether it's happening. Sorry, but this is just absurd. My apologies if I come off as harsh; I find it difficult understanding this is taking place and knowing lots of people are going to be suffering from whatever this programme is about simply because most prefer to ignore it.

Hubert

Established
That there was a 'city' in the sky. I don't know what's causing that, whether it's NWO hologram technology, divine revelation or something else.
So you actually believe that either divine magic, or a super secret government technology is a more likely explination than clouds, for the appearance of an image in the sky?

Once again. Can I buy some pot from you?

SkepticCat

Veteran
I'll leave you to believe whatever you like. Here is recently posted footage from Las Vegas. Gaps between the 'persistent contrails'.

TruthSucker

Established
Please don't post no more videos about cities in the sky cause this has nothing to do with chemtrails and undermines the seriousness of this topic. Besides that, the videos about the cities could be anything from animation to, as like mecca stated, reflections. So back to topic please!

SkepticCat

Veteran
OK, so no more pictures of 'cities' in the sky... perhaps you should take a look at what else gets posted if you actually believe this topic is serious and am aware there's this ongoing billion-scale genocide project going on. It certainly seems most posters here are not overly concerned.

So you actually believe that either divine magic
I believe in miracles and divine intervention, yes. I also believe you will, too, sooner than you may like, and that was the point I attempted conveying by posting those 'magical' cities. If you're done insulting me now perhaps we can move on. Do you yourself have anything useful to contribute to this discussion?

---

Here's a few links, data is old, tidbit images below to give you an idea:

http://rense.com/general79/chemm.htm
http://www.rense.com/general82/chemit.htm

If this data is valid and this was 10 years ago consider what we're potentially inhaling now.

I think the goal behind this is worldwide fascism by stealth. Whoever isn't smart enough to understand about this (thinking chemtrails is a 'conspiracy theory'), energetic enough to exercise rigorously and probably also wealthy enough to buy products that can excrete all of this from the body will likely have a drastically reduced life span if this is allowed to continue. 250-500 million get to survive to then go on to be living under an 'enlightened' police state.

Go on, tell me these are just a 'coincidence' and a 'conspiracy theory' - same as Washington, I'm sure... and the Pentagon. This is Operation Paperclip in concrete.

I want to stop this. These people have no business deciding who lives and who dies. Regardless of your belief system and whether you believe in 'magic' or not, I think it's safe to say this chemtrail issue is something that should be taken seriously, but isn't, and hasn't been for decades - same as how people still don't care about 911 (did that day, though).

https://carnicominstitute.org/wp/environmental-filament-project-metals-testing-laboratory-report/

The slow-killing of billions.

TruthSucker

Established
I personally am tired of trying to bring this message to the people: no matter who I am trying to give a hint or speaking it out directly or indirectly, it's always the same reaction. I am really tired of it. And I really have to say I didn't thought people are this dumb these days. I don't know how to name it differently. I am kind of speechless.

(watch at 5:00 min)

https://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/07/18/nasa-solar-physicist-answers-questions-about-chemtrails/
-->https://science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/bio/douglas.e.rowland
http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/cracked-top-climate-scientist-admits-to-ongoing-geoengineering/
http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/cracked-top-climate-scientist-admits-to-ongoing-geoengineering/
I could do this all day long.

Hubert

Established
If you're done insulting me now perhaps we can move on. Do you yourself have anything useful to contribute to this discussion?
I didn't intend to insult you, I'm sorry for that. I am making lite of your assessment of what actually is likely. To say that a miraculous explanation is more likely than a mundane one is either profound ignorance or outright delusion. A miraculous event, by definition, must be exceedingly rare.

As to your links. They get full marks for attempting to look like scientific papers. However, the description of the method is woefully deficient, I don't see any mention of experimental controls. Also if a filter is running for eight hours a day for twenty eight days would you not expect it to have a much higher concentration of particles than the surrounding air? There is a much higher concentration of dust on my air intake filter than there is throughout the rest of my house. Also the toxic limit that is referenced is not defined. Is that the toxic limit for particle concentration in the blood, in soft tissue, or in the air? If it's in the air how long would you have to be exposed to such a concentration before you experience negative effects, and what could I expect those effects to be? If it is referring to concentration in the blood or tissue, what is the relationship between environmental exposure and concentration in the body?

You claim that this is some ploy to slowly kill billions, yet the studies you site fail to answer basic questions about their own data. In short you made an extraordinary claim, but you offer no support.

SkepticCat

Veteran

You claim that this is some ploy to slowly kill billions, yet the studies you site fail to answer basic questions about their own data. In short you made an extraordinary claim, but you offer no support.
You can look at the first few seconds of this video, Hubert. If you're going to tell me you see nothing wrong and believe all of these are just normal contrails I can see where this is going.

They're finding all kinds of weird things in this material coming down from those trails.

There's overwhelming evidence this is going on yet most people haven't moved further than to ask if it is real - if they've even noticed. We have NASA papers on geo-engineering, it's openly discussed by UN, CIA, pilots, doctors, meteorlogists and so on - this all goes ignored. It's beyond ridiculous. We're talking about the active poisoning and potential destruction of the entire biosphere on Earth yet most can't even be bothered looking into the phenomenon - 'there isn't enough evidence, show me the evidence, I don't believe it, you need to prove this' etc etc.

Just stop. Either be part of the solution, or don't - just quit the absurd denial of the obvious in-your-face reality.

FIELD OF THE INVENTION

Described herein are inventions in the field of plant molecular biology and plant genetic engineering. In particular, DNA constructs encoding a polypeptide and transgenic plants containing the DNA constructs are provided. The transgenic plants are characterized by improved stress tolerance.

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

One of the goals of plant genetic engineering is to produce plants with agronomically, horticulturally or economically important characteristics or traits. Traits of particular interest include high yield, improved quality and yield stability. The yield from a plant is greatly influenced by external environmental factors including water availability and heat, of which tolerance of extremes is in turn influenced by internal developmental factors. Enhancement of plant yield may be achieved by genetically modifying the plant to be tolerant to yield losses due to stressful environmental conditions, such as heat and drought stress.

Seed and fruit production are both limited inherently due to abiotic stress. Soybean ( Glycine max ), for instance, is a crop species that suffers from loss of seed germination during storage and fails to germinate when soil temperatures are cool (Zhang et al., Plant Soil 188: (1997)). This is also true in corn and other plants of agronomic importance. Improvement of abiotic stress tolerance in plants would be an agronomic advantage to growers allowing enhanced growth and/or germination in cold, drought, flood, heat, UV stress, ozone increases, acid rain, pollution, salt stress, heavy metals, mineralized soils, and other abiotic stresses.
- http://farmwars.info/?p=7760

'Look mom, the clouds randomly formed a giant penis in the sky!'
'Oh no, son, you're not supposed to see such dirty things!'

-

Still not satisfied? Want more 'scientific proof'? How about you go look it up, do your own research yourself rather than putting the burden on me? This is your world and your future, too. Let me ask you a question, though: What will you need to see to become convinced that this is not going on? What kind of statement of denial will you need to hear, that you can trust - and from whom? Is this geoengineering project something you can feel comfortable believing is not really happening - is that a risk you're willing to run?

TruthSucker

Established
The first thing everyone, who has doubts, has to do is simply watch and observe. What's the problem with that?
Sooner or later you will come (I promise!) to the understanding, that there are big differences between contrails and "contrails".
Today again I saw contrails, normal contrails, which disappeared within seconds. SECONDS! Absolutely normal!

So, no one can tell me "contrails", which remain for minutes (10-30!!!), is the same thing! To think this is the same is just stupid and naive. It's like saying the moon looks like the sun.

And if you watch regular what is going on up there you will come to the day where there is both at the same time: a normal contrail which is gone in seconds and directly besides that, or maybe a few miles away, a chemtrail which stays there for several minutes or even more. And don't tell me, again, this has something to do with temperature or height or pressure or fuel or exhaust or whatever!

Physical laws can't be tricked! And the atmosphere isn't that different within miles. We are not talking about different countrys at the same time. I'm speaking of the sky that I can observe and watch with my eyes.
Ever seen a tornado on a sunny sky? No, atmosphere isn't like Lego where you have 5 miles warm air, 5 miles cold and 5 miles rain. It's a floating system. Sure it can change fast, but then the whole situation changes at a "wide" range, and not from one second to another. In regular.

Watch at 8:25 and you know what I am talking about.