Look up

I have not seen any convincing evidence supporting chemtrails...but you might find this interesting:
GE scientist Vincent Schaefer, a machinist and high school dropout, develops cloud seeding — the process of making rain by seeding clouds in the atmosphere. The idea today helps protect Midwestern corn and wheat fields from hail damage, and helped jump start the emerging postwar field of atmospheric science.

SkepticCat

Veteran
no conclusive evidence
The skies formerly did not look like this. It's chemtrail soup with these weird looking ghastly webbings all over where I live.

It can only be social conditioning causing people to accept this. If you weren't constantly being fed information that "oh it's just contrails" it would be obvious something is entirely wrong. HELLO, PEOPLE! It's not normal having these huge trails all over the sky fading into toxic-looking substance! At the very least you'll have to recognize they're doing geo-engineering, globally, and not telling us why. I seriously think they mean to eventually kill most of us with it, though.

It's easily the most alarming thing they're doing. Beyoncé putting up one-eye signs or people lying down in front of a giant pyramid at Olympics won't kill us - but this just might. There could be not much time left.

It sounds like most people here don't believe it's happening or don't feel it's that important. That is, to put it mildly, extremely disquieting.

Lurker

Star
I think it's the term"chemtrail" that is the problem. Research weather modification, geo-engineering, solar radiation management or cloud seeding and most will find plenty of evidence. My county public works department has a few documents relating to the matter on its website.

As SkepticCat pointed out, the sky did not look like this in the past. I barely ever saw regular contrails in the 70s or 80s.

Aero

Superstar
Ya it's probably all the misinformation that turns people off. I've just never seen trails like that. I live pretty close to an airport, it's not a big airport but still.

I believe in using the weather as a weapon. But I don't see how dumping metallic elements into the atmosphere achieves that goal. It seems to me that would screw up satellites and electronics, and basically just do more harm than good.

SkepticCat

Veteran
South Africa, there is nothing like that here and believe me thee are many many planes in the sky
I imagine they spread much more over densely populated urban areas. The fact you can have an area where planes are not producing this mess only goes to further prove the already obvious thing: it's not contrails.

Let's look at the facts:

- It appears to be a global or semi-global phenomenon. It's happening everywhere. Please don't buy into the idea they're doing this to protect us from those pesky Russians/Chinese/whoever; that simply doesn't make sense - Russians are breathing this same stuff. These parties are clearly all working together about this. We know what the end goal of the NWO is alleged to be - and it isn't about national states.

- It's not contrails - claiming it is is a ridiculous diversion and an outright lie. If it were because of a change in the type of jet fuel or something else they could simply tell us... but they keep telling us it's 'contrails'. Well, contrails don't stick around for hours and don't turn into this sinister-looking goo fading out all over the skies. You can still see normal planes that produce only the regular contrails and the difference between those and chemtrails is so astonishing it boggles the mind how people can not worry about it. So, why don't they tell us what it is? Answer: Because it's freaking sinister Big Brother stuff we lowly peasants aren't meant to contemplate. Because they're lying to us. And, we just might be running out of time.

- We aren't being told what it is. We're supposedly democracies and we have no idea what Big Brother government is putting in our skies and in the air we inhale. This is completely nuts. Democracy, hah!

Put the pieces together: We already know the 'Elite' is not on our side, bombarding us with hidden subliminal messages, fake news and practically every other weapon of mass deception. Satanic imagery on the media and indoctrinating videos programming the next generation into becoming obedient doozes. Do you really want to take the chance that what they're putting all over the skies above you is not going to harm you or your children, that it's probably "not so bad"? We need to talk about this. And we need to get more people talking about it. RIGHT NOW. It seems entirely plausible whatever is being sprayed could be for reducing immune system functionality, perhaps to decrease resistance against a bio-weapon. Regardless of what it is it is completely unacceptable this is happening and we don't know what it is! I've fully committed my Facebook page to exposing this trash and am talking to people on the streets. Maybe you want to do the same. Look up!

What if they ARE trying to kill us? Why aren't people panicking over the fact the skies above them look completely different from what they used to and we don't know why? Is this a risk you want to take? HELLO!

Here's some nice spreading over Moscow.

This isn't the time for apathy or indifference. The consequences to us not reacting on this could potentially be fatal. Get the 100 monkeys going, people, and spread the word. You can show the skeptics the completely obvious Illuminati stuff VC has done a great job of exposing on this site and then proceed to ask them if they still feel comfortable with what's happening above their heads. Look up!

mecca

Superstar
HELLO, PEOPLE! It's not normal having these huge trails all over the sky fading into toxic-looking substance! At the very least you'll have to recognize they're doing geo-engineering, globally, and not telling us why. I seriously think they mean to eventually kill most of us with it, though.
I agree and it scares me sometimes when I look up and see them all crossing in the sky... what can we do about it though?

rainerann

Star
I just started taking activated charcoal because it absorbs toxins. Does anyone else have any good detox suggestions since we're on the subject of poison in the air. Its amazing how much better i feel since i started detoxing. You know what helps even though it sounds weird and is inconvenient, putting a slice of onion in your sock and going to sleep. I felt so great the next day but I don't feel like going through the inconvenience everyday.

Camidria

Veteran
I just started taking activated charcoal because it absorbs toxins. Does anyone else have any good detox suggestions since we're on the subject of poison in the air. Its amazing how much better i feel since i started detoxing. You know what helps even though it sounds weird and is inconvenient, putting a slice of onion in your sock and going to sleep. I felt so great the next day but I don't feel like going through the inconvenience everyday.
Yes, drink pure Aloe that you buy from forever living, they can deliver to your home and its a great vitamin and mineral supplement too.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Does anybody know where in the world to move to if one does not want to look up and see this?
You have two options: burrow yourself deep underground (think Jules Verne: Journey to the Centre of the Earth or Twenty thousand Leagues under the sea) or get off earth. Lucky for you Nasa put out this travel poster for the recently discovered Trappist system (7 earth-sized planets, 3 of which can sustain life, supposedly).