Look up

TruthSucker

Established
Ok, I was waiting for that ... these are shots from my balcony:

If this is contrails then I'm Adolf Hitler. These are just 2 examples which i photographed. Of course there could be a lot more but since people don't believe me, and I'm convinced already, I didn't made more.

Contrails disappear after an amount of time (10 minutes definitely should be enough) but let's forget this.
Contrails don't spread all over the sky making it kind of milky.
Contrails don't dazzle you when looking towards the sun and a trail (or the result of many trails: a milky sky).
And contrails don't prevent the sun from giving her warm rays to your skin. That's exactly what chemtrails/this milky sky does: it ain't really warm anymore when the sky is full of this shit.

And this is my hypothesis: global warming is moving on because of rising sun activity. "They" want to prevent earth from heating up too much and do the biggest chemical experiment mankind ever experienced without letting the people know, knowing that this would never pass any vote and would cut off all intentions for green energy and therefore the money flow resulting from "global warming is made by mankind".

That the earth went trough different climate chapters without any involvement from humans is fact. So to me this is the most plausible thought.

SkepticCat

Veteran
No, mecca. Here, you're still just repeating what we've been told. Were you around in the industrial age to measure the carbon emissions? There's good reason to believe they're lying to us about just about everything. Here's a holohoax website I found: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369 . Those poor "six million Jews" were killed, starved or prosecuted some 10-15 times or more between 1900 and 1945 (when they finally succeeded in implementing the hoax)... nevermind how utterly ridiculous the notion of six million being gassed and having their bodies burnt into nothing with 1940-tech crematories is when it would be impossible to cremate so many in such a short span of time with the tech we have today. Yeah, I don't think the holocaust happened, at all, or that WW2 happened as we've been told. Conclusion: Trying to study our history is useless, everything is a fraud, everything you think you know is potentially a lie. It boggles the mind.

I haven't personally verified the claims made on this holohoax site (I don't know where I'd even have to go to find a copy of a 1900 NY Times article that I can be 100% certain is not a forgery) and I admit it's very problematic accepting information that is this controversial without being able to massively back it up with evidence. However, my intuition says this information is correct. It fits a little too well with a number of other things explained by VC and others which can be verified.

What I know about 'global warming' and 'overpopulation' is that both of these concepts fit extremely well into the alleged elite depopulatoin agenda. I don't think either of them has anything to do with reality, at all.

https://overpopulationisamyth.com/

It is also my understanding that the environmental pollutants we produce are absolutely miniscule compared with what nature itself produces or can produce. About a volcano - certainly, a supervolcano, if there even is such a thing - it is said it would produce aerosols that would completely dwarf the amount we produce globally. Humans are still absolutely tiny compared with nature itself; this whole notion we're "killing the planet" most likely has nothing to do with the actual state of things - it's a great thing to tell people if you regard them as pests, though!

Chemtrails: These are definitely not for our benefit. If they were spraying them to help preserve the planets we'd have been told triumphantly about it a long time ago rather than having them deny it's happening at all and only gradually disclosing that yes, there are some geoengineering projects - but we're only doing it because we love you. Governments that secretly experiented on unsuspecting citzens with LSD and mind control projects in the 50's-60's is now spraying you with... something. I'm sure we'll all be just fine, though!

Below are pictures I took yesterday. The sun was shining and weather was clear yet I got the 'lines' over the sky. I couldn't believe it when I went outside to document it; whole city was completely plastered with this. I talked to a few people about it - predictably, some listened but none really understood. It was alleged seeing this had to do with too much marijuana or that what we saw was simply a change in jet fuels but I think I inspired at least one person to go look up the 'chemtrails' subject on the internet.

A city view:

Do you think it's just a coincidence they're bombarding us with chemtrail predictive programming and desensitizing?

These people mean to kill us and everybody's just sitting on their asses letting it happen. "Oh, it's probably nothing, I'm sure we'll be OK. What's on TV?" Yeah, I'm pretty frustrated with that.

W. T. F. ! I would wish this is photoshop but I don't think we're that lucky. PENTAGRAM IN THE SKY, RIGHT ABOVE PEOPLE'S HEADS... "It's contrails!"

mecca

Superstar
the rise in carbon emissions also connects with increased plant growth
How? Industrialized farming? That could also be a problem.
And it can be said that the Earth has been warming since the last ice age
Yeah the Earth may be warming naturally since the last ice age... but our rapid rate of warming is due to industrialization... It's not supposed to be going so fast.

@SkepticCat The correct response to global warming would be clean renewable energy, which is very beneficial to everyone and wouldn't kill anyone. Although chemtrails may be justified on the basis of global warming, that doesn't mean global warming isn't a real problem.

Lurker

Star
While i agree that industrialized mono crop farming is bad, the point was that plants thrive on co2. As for it being so fast, get back to me when there's more data. That's not to say that clean energy would be bad overall.

SkepticCat

Veteran
The correct response to global warming
I'm starting to suspect I've slipped into some weird, absurd reality where the rules of logic and reason no longer apply.

You're talking about 'global warming' again. At the same time, you also appear to believe in these 'conspiracy theories'. May I ask: based on what do you believe 'global warming' is real? Have you measured it? Has anybody you know measured it? The only reason I had to believe in it was mass media and UN reports. I've now learned it's as simple as looking up 'conspiracy' videos on a readily available medium like YouTube to see the media is blatantly lying to us and that the UN has connections to the occult. Why in the wide world would I now keep thinking 'global warming' exists when I can see how perfectly that concept ties in with the Elite's agendas? If anything, where I live, it is unusually cold... and there's these massive trails of "harmless condensation water" in the sky all day long that everybody somehow appear to think are perfectly normal. I hear reports of farmers' crops failing. We also have a potential major conflict between the US/Nato and Russia/Iran looming dangerously close by. Major 'terrorist attacks' happening on an almost daily basis now. Meanwhile, the US elects the most insane candidate imaginable for POTUS who immediately proceeds to disavow just about all of his promises and fill his cabinet with staff that represents the exact opposite of what his voters were asking for... and everybody just accepts it. What is going on?

-

More chemtrail videos.

TruthSucker

Established
This is Contrails...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail
c´mom people, we are surrounded by evil forces...lets not be paranoic or driven by desinformation.
Would you PLEASE do at least SOME honest and serious research and not be so dumb to just open wikipedia as the source of all human knowledge and wisdom? Cause it ain't.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/an-extensive-list-of-patents/

If you don't wanna believe in it cause you cannot imagine this kind of big conspiracy (that's exactly what you had to call it) could take place in this world, then stay away from this topic. We're not talking about spiritual believes here.
And Geo-Engineering isn't something new, it's maybe just one of the biggest wishes some evil people try to reach for ultimate power. Or do you wanna fight nature?

By the way have I seen a LOT planes the last days in my city which had what I call a normal contrail, no doubt about it. Was gone in under 20 seconds (!!!). And now people like you wanna tell me trails lasting for 30 minutes is normal??? Damn man, this makes me really mad! Use your brains!!! This is not normal and has nothing to do with air temperature/moisture or plane models using different fuels.

Aero

Superstar
Maybe there was just a lot of air traffic that day. You can see Planes in those pictures. All that condensation is going to fall and spread, depending on the air temperature and wind

I think you are truly entertaining that idea you just don't want to believe this is really happening, which is understandable. In the context of what else you've seen VC (and others, I assume) expose, though, is it really so surprising that this is in fact happening?

Of course, there were regular planes present today, as well. Those drew just the slim contrails behind them, disappearing after 15 seconds or so. I even have video footage of one plane drawing just the tiny contrail while right beside it are these massive chemtrail lines evaporating and spreading across the sky. I can upload it if you like but there are already many videos showing the clear difference

mecca

Superstar
I think you are truly entertaining that idea you just don't want to believe this is really happening, which is understandable. In the context of what else you've seen VC (and others, I assume) expose, though, is it really so surprising that this is in fact happening?

Of course, there were regular planes present today, as well. Those drew just the slim contrails behind them, disappearing after 15 seconds or so. I even have video footage of one plane drawing just the tiny contrail while right beside it are these massive chemtrail lines evaporating and spreading across the sky. I can upload it if you like but there are already many videos showing the clear difference
upload it

Aero

Superstar
Yeah I do entertain the idea. I saw some freaky looking trails a few weeks ago. But like I said also noticed there were a lot of planes in the sky. The trails seems to just appear in the lower atmosphere. Which is why I think that it's all condensation. We just can't see the cloud in a more dispersed form cause our eyes aren't that good.

Trenton

Veteran
I've never questioned the validity of chem trails because they love spraying them over my town. They're not vapor trails from alirlines. They're long huge wide sprays that last for hours and flizzle outward into artificial stratus clouds. It usually rains the next day or so.

IDK why they're doing it but it's real guys lol

Hi, my phone that I used for filming isn't cooperating right now. I have several videos showing the clear difference between contrails and chemtrails. Will upload once possible. However, it basically shows you the same as what was already posted in the video on page one @ 8:28, linked below. In my videos the contrail plane was even at higher altitude than the chemtrail lines where I'd imagine it to be colder meaning the trail should last longer there - not so.

Edit: You can also see very clearly on pic 60 & 61 in the album I uploaded under the link in the post above the difference between a regular contrail plane and a chemtrail. Image below:

I've never questioned the validity of chem trails because they love spraying them over my town. They're not vapor trails from alirlines. They're long huge wide sprays that last for hours and flizzle outward into artificial stratus clouds. It usually rains the next day or so.

IDK why they're doing it but it's real guys lol
The thing is, it's already been admitted they're doing it so debating whether they are or not is really a moot point.

Today, it was very sunny (but also quite cold, it's been really cold this year despite the alleged 'global warming' - it feels like autumn weather for Denmark despite the fact we're approaching summer). Maybe the reason they do it is to control the weather but it could also be to block out sunlight. Alternatively, it could be for dispensing something toxic, possibly even some sort of nano-machine organisms (see: morgellons on YouTube). It could even be some or all of the above. It's straight out of science fiction but it appears to be happening. Obviously, whatever it is it's bad for us or they'd openly tell us what they're doing.

Last edited:
The skies formerly did not look like this. It's chemtrail soup with these weird looking ghastly webbings all over where I live.

It can only be social conditioning causing people to accept this. If you weren't constantly being fed information that "oh it's just contrails" it would be obvious something is entirely wrong. HELLO, PEOPLE! It's not normal having these huge trails all over the sky fading into toxic-looking substance! At the very least you'll have to recognize they're doing geo-engineering, globally, and not telling us why. I seriously think they mean to eventually kill most of us with it, though.

It's easily the most alarming thing they're doing. Beyoncé putting up one-eye signs or people lying down in front of a giant pyramid at Olympics won't kill us - but this just might. There could be not much time left.

It sounds like most people here don't believe it's happening or don't feel it's that important. That is, to put it mildly, extremely disquieting.

I totally agree with you! I see it everyday and tears come to my eyes. I get so angry yet feel helpless. Try to talk about it but no one cares. No on cares until its too late. Ppl are lazy now, scared, whatever excuse they want to come up with. Its SICK. I have a great site to refer to if anyone is interested. Go to Geoengineering Watch.org with Dane Wigington. He has lots on this and he is taking action as well. He is a great person IMO!

I think it's the term"chemtrail" that is the problem. Research weather modification, geo-engineering, solar radiation management or cloud seeding and most will find plenty of evidence. My county public works department has a few documents relating to the matter on its website.

As SkepticCat pointed out, the sky did not look like this in the past. I barely ever saw regular contrails in the 70s or 80s.
Contrails?? again..OMG