The whole world is just a criminal operation at this point. People go to work, many slaving for minimum wages, then come back home crash in front of the TV where they're continously fed lies. Meanwhile, deep state pockets trillions of dollars much of which is indeed likely diverted unto poisoning those same worker drones.This all started in 1999 with Ken Welch filing reports about Houston being hit. Then it happened here and thanks to his reports I knew what I was watching, so I filed my reports also. This whole thing did not exist before April/May 1999. If you don't believe me then pull out any of your photos before 1999 and I'll bet my Harley that you won't see any chemtrails in those pictures. Like I said, I WAS THERE WHEN IT STARTED and it is a real thing that did not exist before 1999. Now, if you're wondering where all that missing money might be, just imagine the budget it takes to pull off this massive aerial operation and maybe that ?? gets answered...
Literally satanists, you couldn't possibly face a worse enemy.Yeah it's more like never on our side and never trustworthy.
-linked Harvard University Website article said:Harvard's Solar Geoengineering Research Program
Produce research that advances solar geoengineering’s science and technology frontier, publishing high-impact papers, and disseminating ideas that are taken up by other researchers and government research programs.
Take an active stance on research with a unique mandate to develop new path-breaking technologies that might improve solar geoengineering’s effectiveness and reduce its risks.
Employ Harvard’s convening power to bring together scientists, environmental leaders, and government officials to discuss the technology and its governance.
Advance science and technology, assess efficacy and risks, and lay out governance options and social implications.
Track 1: Advancing Science and Technology
Harvard's Solar Geoengineering Research Program will develop methods that might reduce the risks and improve the efficacy of solar geoengineering when compared to the injection of sulfates into the stratosphere, which has been the standard proposal since the 1970s. Specific examples include:
Track 2: Assessing Efficacy and Risks
- Develop novel solid aerosols that might:
- reduce or even reverse ozone loss by neutralizing stratospheric chlorine,
- have optical properties that greatly reduce stratospheric heating compared to sulfate aerosol.
- Develop methods to accurately estimate the radiative forcing from solar geoengineering using existing observing systems and, where appropriate, perform conceptual development of new observing systems.
- Develop field experiments that could enable in situ tests of chemistry and aerosol dynamics.
Harvard's Solar Geoengineering Research Program will devote most of its effort to scientific research to improve the understanding of the risks of solar geoengineering (e.g., health impacts) and of its efficacy in reducing climate risks (e.g., reducing sea level rise or extreme events). Specific examples include:
Track 3: Laying out Governance Options and Social Implications
- Understand the interaction of solar geoengineering with the carbon cycle.
- Understand historical analogs such as the impact of volcanic eruptions on extreme precipitation or on the mass-balance of the Greenland icecap.
- Understand the environmental risks that arise once materials are introduced into the stratosphere descend into the lower atmosphere.
- Understand the extent to which solar geoengineering reduces extreme temperatures and to quantify the resulting health and welfare benefits.
The largest challenge for solar geoengineering is not the technology itself, but rather the governance of its testing and possible deployment in a divided, multipolar world. Hargard's Solar Geoengineering Research Program will support a diverse range of research in the social sciences. Examples include:
- Research public perceptions and risk attitudes; e.g., use survey methods to explore how knowledge about solar geoengineering influences people’s willingness to commit to emissions reduction.
- Address concerns that solar geoengineering could reduce incentives to mitigate; e.g., explore the possibility of novel “Climate Clubs,” in which a coalition of nations requires members to commit to major emissions reductions as a condition of participating in the decision-making process regarding whether and how much solar geoengineering should be deployed.
- Fund at least two country studies to engage scientists and decision-makers in the Philippines and one other developing country in research on the risks, benefits, and governance of solar geoengineering.
Open access: Full transparency with open-access publications and liberal data sharing. Discourage patents and any form of IP protection.
Collaborative: Work with researchers within Harvard and across the world. Continue the successful visiting scholars program that facilitates outside collaborators, and encourage SGRP researchers to spend time abroad.
Public Engagement: Inform the public in ways that empowers citizens to engage in the discussion around solar geoengineering.
Policy-relevant: Actively work on policy-relevant research questions and then ‘translate’ the resulting research into publicly accessible documents.
-Wikipedia article said:The chemtrail conspiracy theory is the false claim that long-lasting condensation trails, called "chemtrails" by proponents, consist of chemical or biological agents left in the sky by high-flying aircraft and deliberately sprayed for purposes undisclosed to the general public. Believers in the theory argue that normal contrails dissipate relatively quickly and contrails that do not dissipate must contain additional substances. Those who subscribe to the theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be solar radiation management, weather modification, psychological manipulation, human population control, or biological or chemical warfare and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.
The arguments have been dismissed by the scientific community; these are normal water-based contrails that are routinely left by high-flying aircraft under certain atmospheric conditions. Although proponents have tried to prove that the chemical spraying does take place, their analyses have been flawed or based on misconceptions. Because of the persistence of the conspiracy theory and questions about government involvement, scientists and government agencies around the world have repeatedly explained that the supposed chemtrails are in fact normal contrails.
The term chemtrail is a portmanteau of the words chemical and trail, as contrail is of condensation and trail.
linked website said:I have known two wonderful people who got Alzheimer's. It is such a sad disease. You visit and they no longer know who you are. I don't think it was a common in the past as it is now. Some people will argue that it just wasn't diagnosed as Alzheimer's. I don't buy that argument. The symptoms are too evident and unmistakable. The graph shows the increase just since 1980. The author of the site that I copied the graph from links Alzheimer's to aluminum toxicity from chemtrails. The source of aluminum toxicity is debatable but aluminum toxicity as a contributing cause of Alzheimer's should not be ignored. - bfg