Look up

polymoog

Superstar
There's a big problem about this: you need to have open minded people around you. And still, if they are open minded, what if they don't believe you? Then you are stamped as this "crazy conspiracy theorist". So this isn't as easy as it sounds. Besides that, people are too lazy these days to research a topic in detail. They maybe google on it, find a link, click on it and then say: "You see? I was right. All conspiracy bullshit.". Kinda like that.
And even if they would believe you, there's no real proof about it. It's like with 9/11: white or black, red or blue, good or evil, religion or atheism - mix that up in any order you like.
And some people still think politicians wouldn't do something like that so it has to be fake.
i think goebbels said, "if you tell a lie enough, theyll believe it". well, it works in reverse, too. tell them the truth enough, and after some time, theyll accept it.
the first time one encounters the truth, theyll ignore it. the second time, they might rebut it and scoff at it. then theyll forget about it. when someone mentions it again to them, they will remember and say, "gee, ive heard that before". at that point, they are willing to listen.
of course it doesnt always work that way, but ive seen that occur quite often.
the moral of the story is, keep up the pressure. the dam WILL break.

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
There's a big problem about this: you need to have open minded people around you. And still, if they are open minded, what if they don't believe you? Then you are stamped as this "crazy conspiracy theorist". So this isn't as easy as it sounds. Besides that, people are too lazy these days to research a topic in detail. They maybe google on it, find a link, click on it and then say: "You see? I was right. All conspiracy bullshit.". Kinda like that.
And even if they would believe you, there's no real proof about it. It's like with 9/11: white or black, red or blue, good or evil, religion or atheism - mix that up in any order you like.
And some people still think politicians wouldn't do something like that so it has to be fake.

You got any source on that?

What you mean by tired? In what situation(s)?
Why should it be a good thing to block the sun?

So you think the sun has no impact on our climate?
Tired like all the time after I leave the house to go somewhere and I walk mostly or ride a bike. To block the harmful UV rays from the sun? Doesn't the sun cause skin cancer if you spend too much time outside? Idk I'm taking a guess here on why they're doing it in the first place. Maybe they are trying to avoid the sun cause they got like a skin disease or some shit. Does anyone what it is they're even spraying? Id like to know.

mecca

Superstar
So you think the sun has no impact on our climate?
No, it does... but it's not not cause of climate change or any of the issue we are having weather. The sun's rays aren't the root problem, the sun hasn't changed. The root problem is pollution and the excess greenhouse gasses from the burning of fossil fuels like oil. Putting chemicals in the air won't fix this problem, it will just create new ones.

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
No, it does... but it's not not cause of climate change or any of the issue we are having weather. The sun's rays aren't the root problem, the sun hasn't changed. The root problem is pollution and the excess greenhouse gasses from the burning of fossil fuels like oil.
I know nothing about climate change, I just know it gets warmer every year.

mecca

Superstar
I know nothing about climate change, I just know it gets warmer every year.
They say that chem trails and geoengineering are to fix climate change but they have alternate agendas, spraying chemicals in the air can't and won't fix climate change, it will just make the population sick. Plus there are real ways to combat climate change that don't involve poisoning the planet and the people.

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
They say that chem trails and geoengineering are to fix climate change but they have alternate agendas, spraying chemicals in the air can't and won't fix climate change, it will just make the population sick. Plus there are real ways to combat climate change that don't involve poisoning the planet and the people.
What a bunch of assholes of they are poisonous us all for the sake of trying to mess with mother nature. Maybe thats why there has been so many weather disasters lately cause shes pissed!

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
To us it is a sign that mother earth is displeased with the peoples, your culture and beliefs are probably different than mine. We see the disasters as mothers earths emotional reaction in how mankind is treating her. We always focus on the weather, we are very much about nature, that is how we are connected to mother earth.

mecca

Superstar
To us it is a sign that mother earth is displeased with the peoples, your culture and beliefs are probably different than mine. We see the disasters as mothers earths emotional reaction in how mankind is treating her. We always focus on the weather, we are very much about nature, that is how we are connected to mother earth.
ok

polymoog

Superstar
Tired like all the time after I leave the house to go somewhere and I walk mostly or ride a bike. To block the harmful UV rays from the sun? Doesn't the sun cause skin cancer if you spend too much time outside? Idk I'm taking a guess here on why they're doing it in the first place. Maybe they are trying to avoid the sun cause they got like a skin disease or some shit. Does anyone what it is they're even spraying? Id like to know.
post #100 is for you.
most skin cancer is a result of suntan lotion chemicals. look how much aluminum is in the ingredients. you go outside, put it on, your pores open up to sweat, and the aluminum soaks into your skin. use zinc or something natural.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Barium and aluminum sometimes combined with red bloodcells. Don't know what's in the black chemtrails, tho. .

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
Barium and aluminum sometimes combined with red bloodcells. Don't know what's in the black chemtrails, tho. .
Idk what barium is and I have no clue how Aluminum can be sprayed without us noticing it cause the Aluminum I know of is Aluminum foil wrap lol. I guess I will have to go look it up.

polymoog

Superstar
Idk what barium is and I have no clue how Aluminum can be sprayed without us noticing it cause the Aluminum I know of is Aluminum foil wrap lol. I guess I will have to go look it up.
go watch the documentary. itll answer all your questions.

aluminum is toxic to humans. we can flush it out naturally from our systems, but they are bombarding us in the west with a great deal of it. this aluminum is in particulate form-- think powdered, ultra fine aluminum that you would breathe in. this is put into an aerosol form (like an atomizer for perfume) and sprayed from the chemtrail planes, eventually landing down on the earth where we inhale it

Karlysymon

Superstar
I prefer to reply to your post here rather than at that (Flat earth) thread.
Antipapirus said:
No weather apocalypse
through weather engineering - the harp
installation is offline and
the chemtrail program has stopped very recently.
You TOTALLY lost me! Much of your post left me baffled. As i understand, HAARP was taken offline (Alaskan installation) because they had perfected an alternative but chemtrails???? What is the basis for your assertion that the program has been jettisoned? I saw a very wide chemtrail just two days ago.
As ex-IDF, atleast i 50% believe you guys may be privy to some juicy stuff, so i don't understand why you said that given that on page 2, i left this link
Harvard Engineers Plan New “Real World” Geoengineering
Experiment

https://www.activistpost.com/2017/03/harvard-engineers-plan-new-real-world-geoengineering-experiment.html
From the article:
However, as The Guardian notes, “David Schnare, an architect of Trump’s Environmental Protection Agency transition, has lobbied the US government and testified to Senate in favour of federal support for geoengineering"
So help me out here.

I don't believe the program will stop but the method of dispersing the particulates may change.

SkepticCat

Veteran
If anyone somehow still believes chemtrails aren't real I guarantee this linked video will finally and conclusively dispel that disbelief.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I said it to you before, mecca, I'll state it again: I don't think there's any reason to believe 'climate change' exists. It becomes ever more clear to me that everything having transpired in Earth, all of our problems, has to do with the battle between good and evil. Spiritual warfare, that's what's going on.

Club of Rome said:
“The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself."
http://green-agenda.com/globalrevolution.html

mecca

Superstar
I said it to you before, mecca, I'll state it again: I don't think there's any reason to believe 'climate change' exists. It becomes ever more clear to me that everything having transpired in Earth, all of our problems, has to do with the battle between good and evil. Spiritual warfare, that's what's going on.
Climate change is observable. Greenhouse gasses are polluting the air and messing with the climate. Everyone should be working to implement clean energy like wind and solar and stopping the use of fossil fuels.