Look up

Glossolalien

Rookie
I read a pretty good theory that hypothesized HAARP and chemtrails were being used to manipulate the weather. They drop a bunch of Barium into the sky and that basically serves as a marker for where HAARP points the dish array to. Remember, Barium is what doctors use to look at the circulatory system in people. So, we have a bunch of metal up in the sky and a ground based dish array that can dump some serious electromagnetic energy into the atmosphere. Think of trying to microwave a metallic object. The metal heats up. If you have this dispersed at the right time you can essentially heat it up and destroy what would be a storm system forming, or the inverse, you could create storms on command.

Whether it's true or not, I can't say for sure, but the chemtrails are quite real and they are hostile to the general population. That is not in question.

TruthSucker

Established
I don't know wether or not HAARP has something to do with all this, I think this needs a whistleblower.
But what I observed in my area is a certain behaviour of spraying:
a) 2-3/3-4 days before a storm or a thunderstorm or in general, really bad weather, hits a big area, they spray
b) if the weather looks really great (like back in the days), blue sunny sky OR if the weather is going to be great in the next 2-3 days (weather forecast), they mostly spray

If it's grey overall so you can't see what's going on above cloud level you can't obviously tell IF they spray or not. And the last years we had a lot of weeks and even months (!) without nearly any hole in the clouds.
I don't think that is normal but I am no meteorologist.
Clouds are a consequence of sun rays hitting water, the water becomes gas, rises up and cools down becoming clouds. The clouds "travel" around, doing "this and that" and are gone when the "time" is right. So it's a constant state of clouds and no clouds, bad weather and good weather, ups and downs, black and white, yin and yang, duality. Perfect balance.

Periods of total greyness over weeks seems totally unnatural to me.
But to get back to your point: I don't know what or if HAARP has something to do with it. But I'm always listening if someone has a physical explanation for questions I don't have an answer for.

btw: If this explanation is that good, why don't post the link?

SkepticCat

Veteran
Ridiculing 'chemtrail conspiracy theorists' takes to the media, openly. Of course, the only thing ridiculous is being unable to see or denying this is going on.

This one below has explicit language but it also makes an important point.

The world is just going to stand by and do nothing while they poison the skies? Looks like it. I simply don't get it.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Look at the following page then come back here afterwards and tell me you still don't think chemtrails exist: http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=5818

This, along with what I've been personally seeing all day, has convinced me: This is the 'strong delusion', or at least part of it, mentioned in the Bible. There is no way this can otherwise occur and people don't see what is happening. If you are not seeing this it is because you don't want to see it. If this is not acted on it is only a matter of time before absolute calamity strikes the world. This is proof we have hit absolute rock bottom.

I think I woke up at least 10 people to what is happening today but I don't think any of them realized the severity of the situation and are going to act on it. One guy was literally smiling and laughing at the idea of government killing him even though I do think he understood it is real. "LOL government does so many evil things. what can you do?"

Unreal. WHY does nobody respond or act? Why are people just walking around below this and doing nothing about it? Why do you continue going to work, to school, to the movies, to the gas station, to anywhere instead of ACTING ON THIS?

Vixy

Star
If anyone's doubting weather chemtrails exist, the difference is that a contrail lasts for 16 seconds, then dissapears since its steam from the engine, a chemtrail lays all day and gets bigger and bigger because it's chemicals. You can see in this video how it's done:

Info on why they spray have come out; It's to block the sun. Why, we're not sure yet.

And no, the plane above isn't spraying crops, it's in the sky, too far up for that.

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
Does anyone else get really heavy tired eyes all the time? If they are spraying to block the sun, isn't it a good thing?

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
Look at the following page then come back here afterwards and tell me you still don't think chemtrails exist: http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=5818

This, along with what I've been personally seeing all day, has convinced me: This is the 'strong delusion', or at least part of it, mentioned in the Bible. There is no way this can otherwise occur and people don't see what is happening. If you are not seeing this it is because you don't want to see it. If this is not acted on it is only a matter of time before absolute calamity strikes the world. This is proof we have hit absolute rock bottom.

I think I woke up at least 10 people to what is happening today but I don't think any of them realized the severity of the situation and are going to act on it. One guy was literally smiling and laughing at the idea of government killing him even though I do think he understood it is real. "LOL government does so many evil things. what can you do?"

Unreal. WHY does nobody respond or act? Why are people just walking around below this and doing nothing about it? Why do you continue going to work, to school, to the movies, to the gas station, to anywhere instead of ACTING ON THIS?
They spray super heavy here too. I don't start feeling crazy fatigued until a few hours later and I know its not the weed aha

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
No... harmful chemicals in the air is never a good thing. The sun isn't the problem, climate change is not caused by the sun.
Does anyone know exactly what is they're spraying? Im guessing to they trying to protect themselves from the UV rays? Or maybe they're hybrid vampires or some crazy shit like that. I think I watched too many resident evil and underworld movies aha.

TruthSucker

Established
talking about it to others is the first step. wake everyone up that you know.
There's a big problem about this: you need to have open minded people around you. And still, if they are open minded, what if they don't believe you? Then you are stamped as this "crazy conspiracy theorist". So this isn't as easy as it sounds. Besides that, people are too lazy these days to research a topic in detail. They maybe google on it, find a link, click on it and then say: "You see? I was right. All conspiracy bullshit.". Kinda like that.
And even if they would believe you, there's no real proof about it. It's like with 9/11: white or black, red or blue, good or evil, religion or atheism - mix that up in any order you like.
And some people still think politicians wouldn't do something like that so it has to be fake.
Info on why they spray have come out; It's to block the sun. Why, we're not sure yet.
You got any source on that?
Does anyone else get really heavy tired eyes all the time? If they are spraying to block the sun, isn't it a good thing?
What you mean by tired? In what situation(s)?
Why should it be a good thing to block the sun?
No... harmful chemicals in the air is never a good thing. The sun isn't the problem, climate change is not caused by the sun.
So you think the sun has no impact on our climate?

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Does anyone know exactly what is they're spraying? Im guessing to they trying to protect themselves from the UV rays? Or maybe they're hybrid vampires or some crazy shit like that. I think I watched too many resident evil and underworld movies aha.
please find a good youtube video documentary. "what in the world are they spraying?" is good-- its very important to watch.

in a nutshell:
theyve found strontium, barium, and aluminum particulates in the aerosol sprays.
some researchers (harold kurtz vella) claim that they are adding morgellons and other biological components to the aerosol.
the front story is that its supposed to reduce "climate change" by reflecting the suns rays back out to space so the earth stays cooler. the general population has reached a threshold where theyve quit denying it and are now simply admitting it (https://geoengineering.environment.harvard.edu/) so that they can get the climate change people on board to promote it "for sake of the planet".
the aluminum particulates is helping to destroy plant life so monsanto can put out an aluminum resistant seed strain.
people get flu like symptoms from chemtrail aerosols.